Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA (2257 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / My Experience With The Police In Africa Vs Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
All of the points below are generalizations with many exceptions. However, in essence, these differences do exist between the US and Europe. Of course, there are also many differences between European countries, as well as between different parts of the US, but for the sake of brevity, those have not been explored here.

1. Europeans Work Fewer Hours.
It's no secret that Americans are overworked. Very few Europeans work over 40 hours a week, and in some countries there, they work even less. Sure, some Americans may say that Europeans are lazy and less productive, but this is simply not true.

Most European countries have much more worker-friendly labor laws than the US. Even though Americans are working longer hours than ever and with fewer benefits and rights than ever, the economy is still in the worst shape since the Great Depression. Simply being worked to the bone by employers does not equate to productivity. It only leads to American workers being more stressed and having less free time than Europeans.

2. Europeans Get (and Actually Use) More Vacation Time.
Most Europeans have a yearly minimum of four weeks of vacation, and most of them actually use their vacation time. They can do so without being looked down on by employers, because there are laws that guarantee vacation time. Many Europeans also take all or most of their vacation at one time, which is virtually unheard of in the States, where taking 2–3 days off at a time seems like pushing it.

Americans are chained to their work with hardly any free time. Whatever free time they do have is spent shopping or watching TV, whereas most Europeans travel somewhere, even if it is just domestically in many cases. It's no wonder so many Americans hate their jobs and bosses.

Many Americans take their lunch breaks at their desks and continue to work while they eat.

3. Americans Take Shorter Lunches and Often Eat at Their Desks.
Europeans actually leave their desks during lunchtime, many for an hour or more at a time. In the US, eating your lunch anywhere else than at your desk can set you up to look like a slacker who doesn't want to give "100%". But stuffing our faces in front of our monitors will not help productivity. I doubt people can even digest food properly when staring at their work.

In Europe, lunch is considered the most important meal of the day and usually involves having at least two courses—not just a sandwich and a Coke as is common in the US. If workers can actually eat at a human pace, then they are more likely to perform better.

4. Americans Are More Obsessed With Pop Culture and TV.
"It's what people will be talking about all week", is a claim many TV channels like to make about some huge TV event. The sad truth is that many Americans do discuss TV shows and other pop culture at the workplace, this usually being the only conversation topic that they can all chime in on.

Being overworked leads to just going home and flopping down in front of the TV and watching whatever everyone else watches. Talking about the lives of fictional characters or reality show "stars" is perceived as better than getting into personal issues and talking about our own lives. Europeans tend not to focus on TV shows so much, especially not as a topic of conversation.

Sitting in traffic for an hour or more on the way to and from work isn't uncommon in the US.

5. Europeans Spend Less Time Driving.
In general, Europeans drive less because public transport systems are a lot better than in the US. Americans are already stressed out by work and debt, then they add on some more by having to drive to and from work—in most cases through traffic filled with cars driven by other stressed and angry drivers.

But stress isn't the only result of driving long hours in traffic. It is also expensive, and having breakfast in cars is not a very healthy thing either. People don't pay attention to the road as much when they are focused on chewing and drinking whatever sugar-laden "breakfast" they are having.

In Europe, you have the option of commuting via (mostly) clean and well-run buses, trams, trains, etc., where you can snooze, read, stare out the window, or just relax, or have some breakfast at your leisure.

6. In America, Sports Games Are Family Affairs (and Fan Bases Are Less Loyal).
In Europe, attending sports games is not usually a family affair like in the US, where children get balloons or bobblehead dolls and the whole family goes out to watch the game. Soccer games, for instance, are almost exclusively attended by male fans in Europe, and are not meant to be a sort of Disneyland family event. European sports fans almost never eat anything during games, either; instead, they drink alcohol, which gives the atmosphere at games a more intense feel than US sports games.

In Europe, people don't go to watch sports just to do something. They go because they actually have an emotional tie to their teams. European sports teams do not pick up and move from one city to another whenever they are not making enough money like many US sports franchises do. Teams stay in their own cities for better or for worse, leading to a loyal and intense fan base and historical rivalries that most American sports simply do not have.

7. The Portions Are Smaller in Europe.
Americans are getting fatter and fatter. Europeans are getting a bit bigger too because of a more sedentary lifestyle as opposed to a few decades ago, but the US still takes the cake, and a big cake at that.

US food and drink portions are truly enormous compared to European portions. Sure, in the US you might be getting more for your money, but do you need that much more? The more you get used to, the more you'll need in order to be satisfied. Europeans have much smaller drinks as well. A small pop or coffee in the US is like a large in Europe.

European stores and eateries rarely offer XL sizes in groceries, foods, and drinks—which means there are not many XL clothes either. Less is more, especially when we are talking about overall health.

8. In the US, People Have an All-or-Nothing Approach to Exercise.
European cities are a lot more pedestrian-friendly, leading to people walking around more and being more active. In many places in the US, it is rare to see people walking from place to place; if they are, it might even be assumed that they have had their license revoked for a DUI or they are too poor to get a car.

Americans don't consider just going for a walk to be exercise: Everything has to be done in the extreme. This means power walking instead of just normal walking; riding race bikes wearing all the pro bike-riding gear instead of just riding your bike to the store dressed normally; running for miles and miles and suffering through it whilst wearing the most expensive running shoes there are instead of just not eating so much, etc. Physical activity doesn't have to be extreme, it just has to be consistent and coupled with less consumption in order to work.

9. Dressing Up for Daily Activities Is Common in Europe.
Europeans (especially women in Central and Eastern Europe) dress much better than Americans in general. You will hardly see anyone in Europe go to a mall or anywhere outside wearing baggy sweatpants, a big sweatshirt, ratty jeans or out-of-style clothes of any kind. It is also rarer for women to go out without makeup.

Kids at college dress up nicely, unlike many in the US who are okay going to class in PJ bottoms and oversized college-logo sweatshirts. Maybe it's because Europeans see each other more because they walk or take public transport that they dress up and don't look sloppy. Americans mostly see each other as heads behind a steering wheel, thus making what they wear less important.

10. In the US, Towns and Cities Often Blend Into One Another.
Vast, sprawling US-style suburbs are not as common in Europe. In the US, you can drive for miles through developed areas that look like one large city when in fact they are several separate towns that have grown together into mega suburbs. The only way you know that you have passed from one city to another is by signs dumped on the sides of the road, which can be very hard to notice.

This type of sprawl is not common in Europe, where you can usually tell when you have left one town and are entering another by the empty territories in between.

Copied

1 Like

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by LawLab247: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
ok
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Commentor: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
I remember when I was in Houston and needed to get to a department store I had seen online meant to be a little distance from the hotel I was lodging in.

I asked directions whilst I was walking and everyone I met told me how to get there by car.

grin

1 Like

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by LeoThaGreat(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Europe surely beats the U.S based on these units of measurement. But mehn, life in my side of Africa is fun!
You always have something to live for. Something to hope for. Better days seem really nearby and you strive to achieve that.

That to me sounds like paradise cuz there's purpose of living
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Chriswazo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hadampson, u know I am in Europe, but let me tell u, Europe is not at all better than USA o, don't say that again o, I didn't bother reading your parameters of judgement but it all looks like a mere rhetoric tongue

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chriswazo:
Hadampson, u know I am in Europe, but let me tell u, Europe is not at all better than USA o, don't say that again o, I didn't bother reading your parameters of judgement but it all looks like a mere rhetoric tongue

Lol.. Bossman, please give me the reason why you think that Europe is not better than USA so that i can learn from your experience

Waiting in anticipation cool
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Chriswazo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hadampson:

Lol.. Bossman, please give me the reason why you think that Europe is not better than USA so that i can learn from your experience

Waiting in anticipation cool

Well I have not been to USA, hoping to visit there very soon but friends I have spoken with and one guy that visited us from there say we really de suffer here, that with this our dedication to work here, if na USA na another level.
Many reasons bro, but I don't want to write hearsay cos I have not been to USA. Forget Europe o, now wey one strong factor, the UK don comot too.
The first of all should be language and then economy and then lifestyle and many other factors.

USA is no 1 o, a guy went to Canada for an internship from here and came back and said we are madly suffering in this country, ordinary Canada. Anyway I know u have been fond of Germany and Europe, till then sir

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chriswazo:

Well I have not been to USA, hoping to visit there very soon but friends I have spoken with and one guy that visited us from there say we really de suffer here, that with this our dedication to work here, if na USA na another level.
Many reasons bro, but I don't want to write hearsay cos I have not been to USA. Forget Europe o, now wey one strong factor, the UK don comot too.
The first of all should be language and then economy and then lifestyle and many other factors.

USA is no 1 o, a guy went to Canada for an internship from here and came back and said we are madly suffering in this country, ordinary Canada. Anyway I know u have been fond of Germany and Europe, till then sir

Hmm, but my uncle relocated from the same USA to Germany. I think it's just an individual choice

Let me get there first sha before i make a decision.
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Thegamingorca(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hadampson:

Hmm, but my uncle relocated from the same USA to Germany. I think it's just an individual choice

Let me get there first sha before i make a decision.

grin
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thegamingorca:

grin

Say something nah bossman cheesy
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by NONNYG: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
It all depends on the kind of job you're doing. If your job is flexible, not stressful & e dey pay wella, you will enjoy in country you find yourself

1 Like

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by anfanio: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hadampson:
All of the points below are generalizations with many exceptions. However, in essence, these differences do exist between the US and Europe. Of course, there are also many differences between European countries, as well as between different parts of the US, but for the sake of brevity, those have not been explored here.

1. Europeans Work Fewer Hours.
It's no secret that Americans are overworked. Very few Europeans work over 40 hours a week, and in some countries there, they work even less. Sure, some Americans may say that Europeans are lazy and less productive, but this is simply not true.

Most European countries have much more worker-friendly labor laws than the US. Even though Americans are working longer hours than ever and with fewer benefits and rights than ever, the economy is still in the worst shape since the Great Depression. Simply being worked to the bone by employers does not equate to productivity. It only leads to American workers being more stressed and having less free time than Europeans.

2. Europeans Get (and Actually Use) More Vacation Time.
Most Europeans have a yearly minimum of four weeks of vacation, and most of them actually use their vacation time. They can do so without being looked down on by employers, because there are laws that guarantee vacation time. Many Europeans also take all or most of their vacation at one time, which is virtually unheard of in the States, where taking 2–3 days off at a time seems like pushing it.

Americans are chained to their work with hardly any free time. Whatever free time they do have is spent shopping or watching TV, whereas most Europeans travel somewhere, even if it is just domestically in many cases. It's no wonder so many Americans hate their jobs and bosses.

Many Americans take their lunch breaks at their desks and continue to work while they eat.

3. Americans Take Shorter Lunches and Often Eat at Their Desks.
Europeans actually leave their desks during lunchtime, many for an hour or more at a time. In the US, eating your lunch anywhere else than at your desk can set you up to look like a slacker who doesn't want to give "100%". But stuffing our faces in front of our monitors will not help productivity. I doubt people can even digest food properly when staring at their work.

In Europe, lunch is considered the most important meal of the day and usually involves having at least two courses—not just a sandwich and a Coke as is common in the US. If workers can actually eat at a human pace, then they are more likely to perform better.

4. Americans Are More Obsessed With Pop Culture and TV.
"It's what people will be talking about all week", is a claim many TV channels like to make about some huge TV event. The sad truth is that many Americans do discuss TV shows and other pop culture at the workplace, this usually being the only conversation topic that they can all chime in on.

Being overworked leads to just going home and flopping down in front of the TV and watching whatever everyone else watches. Talking about the lives of fictional characters or reality show "stars" is perceived as better than getting into personal issues and talking about our own lives. Europeans tend not to focus on TV shows so much, especially not as a topic of conversation.

Sitting in traffic for an hour or more on the way to and from work isn't uncommon in the US.

5. Europeans Spend Less Time Driving.
In general, Europeans drive less because public transport systems are a lot better than in the US. Americans are already stressed out by work and debt, then they add on some more by having to drive to and from work—in most cases through traffic filled with cars driven by other stressed and angry drivers.

But stress isn't the only result of driving long hours in traffic. It is also expensive, and having breakfast in cars is not a very healthy thing either. People don't pay attention to the road as much when they are focused on chewing and drinking whatever sugar-laden "breakfast" they are having.

In Europe, you have the option of commuting via (mostly) clean and well-run buses, trams, trains, etc., where you can snooze, read, stare out the window, or just relax, or have some breakfast at your leisure.

6. In America, Sports Games Are Family Affairs (and Fan Bases Are Less Loyal).
In Europe, attending sports games is not usually a family affair like in the US, where children get balloons or bobblehead dolls and the whole family goes out to watch the game. Soccer games, for instance, are almost exclusively attended by male fans in Europe, and are not meant to be a sort of Disneyland family event. European sports fans almost never eat anything during games, either; instead, they drink alcohol, which gives the atmosphere at games a more intense feel than US sports games.

In Europe, people don't go to watch sports just to do something. They go because they actually have an emotional tie to their teams. European sports teams do not pick up and move from one city to another whenever they are not making enough money like many US sports franchises do. Teams stay in their own cities for better or for worse, leading to a loyal and intense fan base and historical rivalries that most American sports simply do not have.

7. The Portions Are Smaller in Europe.
Americans are getting fatter and fatter. Europeans are getting a bit bigger too because of a more sedentary lifestyle as opposed to a few decades ago, but the US still takes the cake, and a big cake at that.

US food and drink portions are truly enormous compared to European portions. Sure, in the US you might be getting more for your money, but do you need that much more? The more you get used to, the more you'll need in order to be satisfied. Europeans have much smaller drinks as well. A small pop or coffee in the US is like a large in Europe.

European stores and eateries rarely offer XL sizes in groceries, foods, and drinks—which means there are not many XL clothes either. Less is more, especially when we are talking about overall health.

8. In the US, People Have an All-or-Nothing Approach to Exercise.
European cities are a lot more pedestrian-friendly, leading to people walking around more and being more active. In many places in the US, it is rare to see people walking from place to place; if they are, it might even be assumed that they have had their license revoked for a DUI or they are too poor to get a car.

Americans don't consider just going for a walk to be exercise: Everything has to be done in the extreme. This means power walking instead of just normal walking; riding race bikes wearing all the pro bike-riding gear instead of just riding your bike to the store dressed normally; running for miles and miles and suffering through it whilst wearing the most expensive running shoes there are instead of just not eating so much, etc. Physical activity doesn't have to be extreme, it just has to be consistent and coupled with less consumption in order to work.

9. Dressing Up for Daily Activities Is Common in Europe.
Europeans (especially women in Central and Eastern Europe) dress much better than Americans in general. You will hardly see anyone in Europe go to a mall or anywhere outside wearing baggy sweatpants, a big sweatshirt, ratty jeans or out-of-style clothes of any kind. It is also rarer for women to go out without makeup.

Kids at college dress up nicely, unlike many in the US who are okay going to class in PJ bottoms and oversized college-logo sweatshirts. Maybe it's because Europeans see each other more because they walk or take public transport that they dress up and don't look sloppy. Americans mostly see each other as heads behind a steering wheel, thus making what they wear less important.

10. In the US, Towns and Cities Often Blend Into One Another.
Vast, sprawling US-style suburbs are not as common in Europe. In the US, you can drive for miles through developed areas that look like one large city when in fact they are several separate towns that have grown together into mega suburbs. The only way you know that you have passed from one city to another is by signs dumped on the sides of the road, which can be very hard to notice.

This type of sprawl is not common in Europe, where you can usually tell when you have left one town and are entering another by the empty territories in between.

Copied

Europe = Continent
USA = Country

3 Likes

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Beautyaddy: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
anfanio:

Europe = Continent
USA = Country

Beats me

Hadampson, why are you comparing a very large Country to a Continent
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Petyprincess(f): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
If you want to compare next time choose a country in Europe not comparing a continent with a country! Or better still you can compare North America nd Europe!

1 Like

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
anfanio:

Europe = Continent
USA = Country

USA economy is bigger than Europe continent if I'm not mistaken. Also, the landmass of US is very close to the landmass of the whole Europe, so it's okay to compare Europe with USA

3 Likes

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Beats me

Hadampson, why are you comparing a very large Country to a Continent

1) Because USA has a stronger economy
2) USA landmass is very close to the landmass of Europe.

Europe landmass is 10,180,000 square kilometers while that of USA is 9,833,000 square kilometers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
If you want to compare next time choose a country in Europe not comparing a continent with a country! Or better still you can compare North America nd Europe!

No country in Europe can stand with USA economy wise, that is why most times USA is compared with Europe
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Petyprincess(f): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hadampson:

No country in Europe can stand with USA economy wise, that is why most times USA is compared with Europe
Nw you have answered the question!

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by noobs123: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
The truth is you can’t compare Europe with America not even Norway. Things are just very easier in America, chances for a black man succeeding in Europe is low compared to America.

It’s easier to save more in America than Western
Europe, things are just fucing expensive compare to America. Small house with high rent, small car with tax, high car insurance and high cost of gas.

You are more welcome in America than Europe and then we have the major problem which is language.

No matter where you live in Europe, they will first look you as an African refugee before seeing you as student. It’s not common for Europeans to start a conversation with a black man, it happened many times in America.

Europe is good if you are lazy, like quiet life and not aspiring of living large. America is good if you want earn more, live bigger and have hope.

I rate as follows .

1. Nigeria if you are rich or have a good stable high income. Things are very very cheap (No where is sweeter than Naija if you are rich or living above average) The law is more relaxed for rich people which is opposite in most western countries.

2. USA

3. Australia ( yes they earn more than America but America got everything happening ( shopping, social events, entertainment and proximity.

4. Canada.

5. New Zealand

6. Europe.

I have lived in both continents( Europe and America) The only thing scary about America is their stupid gun law)

6 Likes

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Beautyaddy: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
noobs123:
The truth is you can’t compare Europe with America even Norway. Things are just very easier in America, chances for a black man succeeding in Europe is low compared to America.

Europe, things are just fucing expensive compare to America. Small house with high rent, small car with tax, high car insurance and high cost of gas.

You are more welcome in America than Europe and then we have the major problem which is language.

No matter where you live in Europe, they will first look you as an African refugee before seeing you as student. It’s not common for Europeans to start a conversation with a black man, it happened many times in America.

Europe is good if you are lazy, like quiet life and not aspiring of living large. America is good if you want earn more, live bigger and have hope.

I rate as follows .

1. Nigeria if you are rich or have a good stable high income. Things are very very cheap (No where is sweeter than Naija if you are rich or living above average) The law is more relaxed for rich people which is opposite in most western countries.

2. USA

3. Australia ( yes they earn more than America but America got everything happening ( shopping, social, entertainment and proximity.

4. Canada.

5. New Zealand

6. Europe.

I have lived in both continents( Europe and America) The only thing scary about America is their stupid gun law)

Very Correct Analogies!
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by noobs123: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
I stand to be corrected.
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
noobs123:
The truth is you can’t compare Europe with America even Norway. Things are just very easier in America, chances for a black man succeeding in Europe is low compared to America.

I rate as follows .

2. USA

3. Australia ( yes they earn more than America but America got everything happening ( shopping, social events, entertainment and proximity.

4. Canada.

5. New Zealand

6. Europe.

You nailed it boss smiley
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by noobs123: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
noobs123:
The truth is you can’t compare Europe with America not even Norway. Things are just very easier in America, chances for a black man succeeding in Europe is low compared to America.

Europe is good if you are lazy, like quiet life and not aspiring of living large. America is good if you want to earn more, live bigger and have hope.

I rate as follows .

2. USA

4. Canada.

5. New Zealand

6. Europe.

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by int0x80(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Dollywood(m): 1:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Hadampson:

1) Because USA has a stronger economy
2) USA landmass is very close to the landmass of Europe.

Europe landmass is 10,180,000 square kilometers while that of USA is 9,833,000 square kilometers

That is to say, Even Canada alone is bigger than the whole Europe
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Dollywood:

That is to say, Even Canada alone is bigger than the whole Europe

Yes bro, excluding the Eurasian countries
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Coquinoqui: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2020
I know some guys in Europe Germany, Austria that are planning to move to America with their family. America has the strongest economy in the world as a matter of fact almost every technology companies are linked with the U.S one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Dollywood(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hadampson:

Yes bro, excluding the Eurasian countries

Well you're wrong, i guess.. Because Russia is the largest country by landmass which is in Europe.
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Hadampson(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dollywood:

Well you're wrong, i guess.. Because Russia is the largest country by landmass which is in Europe.

Russia is a transcontinental country bro

Part of Russia is in Asia continent. Example is Siberia
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by Dollywood(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hadampson:

Russia is a transcontinental country bro

Part of Russia is in Asia continent. Example is Siberia
I know but most of Russia is in Europe and it is considered an European country. The way Turkey is a transcontinental country between Europe and Asia.
Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by darfay: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
anfanio:

Europe = Continent
USA = Country

The USA has a larger economy than Europe

1 Like

Re: USA Vs. Europe: 10 Reasons Europe Is Better Than The USA by darfay: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dollywood:

I know but most of Russia is in Europe and it is considered an European country. The way Turkey is a transcontinental country between Europe and Asia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Folks / Asylum Seekers In Germany,how Do You Earn An Extra Income? / Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.