Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World (7441 Views)

Pictures Of Beautiful Akwa Ibom Rural Road / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Dollywood(m): 1:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Hadampson:
Marina Bay is not a bad place to watch a sunset or sunrise wink

Oh my goodness, This looks like a picture in a sci-fi movie, mehn Singapore is an iconic country
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Dollywood(m): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Hadampson:
Niagara Falls in Ontario province, Canada

Oh my beautiful Canada
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Dollywood(m): 1:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Hadampson:
Ice castles in Edmonton-Alberta province, Canada

Wowwwwwww
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Dollywood(m): 1:46am On Feb 28, 2020
good4all40:
Wow wow just wow!!! If you have a passport that can travel to any of these countries without requiring a visa or visa on arrival and you are yet to explore any of it, you deserve to be given 20 strokes of Cain repeatedly without mercy lol �, some of these pictures are too beautiful to be real especially the nature pics, God is indeed wonderful.

Swears!!
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by darfay: 4:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Hadampson:
Beautiful Madrid, the capital city of Spain

I think the city of Barcelona is something else

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2020
darfay:

I think the city of Barcelona is something else

This is beautiful smiley

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2020
Bioluminescent plankton in Baja California, Mexico

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2020
Cherry blossom in Japan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2020
New Zealand landscapes, indescriptible beauty cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Somewhere in Germany

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Paradise vibes

Waikiki beach in Hawaii, USA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Aurora borealis looks magical in Lapland, Finland smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Riele(f): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2020
smiley . Oh My God .

Beautiful .

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Tree house goals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2020
Flamingo paradise smiley

Lake Bogoria located in Kenya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Taking a road trip in Australia is a MUST wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Oh Japan, nature loves you wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Somewhere in Utah, USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by snowlordng(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2020
God is great

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by kkokoma: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2020
Hadampson:
Dubai frame cool

Took a picture there last December on xmas hols
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by ayo84(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
good4all40:
Wow wow just wow!!! If you have a passport that can travel to any of these countries without requiring a visa or visa on arrival and you are yet to explore any of it, you deserve to be given 20 strokes of Cain repeatedly without mercy lol �, some of these pictures are too beautiful to be real especially the nature pics, God is indeed wonderful.

What rubbish, why is the God people cry to in Nigeria not making Nigeria as beautiful as these nations. The god of the Bible is foolish as to have told his adherents to go and pilfer and must and invade another people's land, why didn't he inspire his own to learn technology and conservation tactics and empathy so they can work together to develop their own . What rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by good4all40: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dollywood:

Oh my goodness, This looks like a picture in a sci-fi movie, mehn Singapore is an iconic country

Marina Bay is beautiful l was there as recently as last year your journey to Singapore is not complete without seeing it, it is around 30 to 50 SGD to see it but you can not be at other side of the pool except you book a room in the hotel. The pool side is more breathtaking though but a night at the hotel is expensive.

Garden by the bay is beautiful too you will surely love it.
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by good4all40: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
ayo84:

What rubbish, why is the God people cry to in Nigeria not making Nigeria as beautiful as these nations. The god of the Bible is foolish as to have told his adherents to go and pilfer and must and invade another people's land, why didn't he inspire his own to learn technology and conservation tactics and empathy so they can work together to develop their own . What rubbish

I was only appreciating the nature and the greatness of God, but you are completely correct about not improving in this country technologically and in all aspect of life, our leaders have failed us completely.
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Dollywood(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
good4all40:

Marina Bay is beautiful l was there as recently as last year your journey to Singapore is not complete without seeing it, it is around 30 to 50 SGD to see it but you can not be at other side of the pool except you book a room in the hotel. The pool side is more breathtaking though but a night at the hotel is expensive.

Garden by the bay is beautiful too you will surely love it.

Come and take me there�
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by good4all40: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dollywood:

Come and take me there�

I wish l could but l pray you will go places soon by God's grace and hard work, l wish our government could invest massively in Tourism the way it boosts economy of a country is unimaginable.
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Dollywood(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
good4all40:

I wish l could but l pray you will go places soon by God's grace and hard work, l wish our government could invest massively in Tourism the way it boosts economy of a country is unimaginable.

Amen, Tourism is the gateway to attract foreign investors and people from different part of the country to spend their money on, but our governments are visionless and pathetic, May God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by peacefull(f): 2:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Hadampson:
Cherry blossom in Japan

I love Cherry blossom!
Very Beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.
I appreciate you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2020
peacefull:

I love Cherry blossom!
Very Beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.
I appreciate you!

You are highly welcome ma'am smiley
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Night view of palm jumeirah, dubai, UAE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Dulles25: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hadampson:
Surfers Paradise beach cool

Located in Gold Coast, Australia.

Breathtaking.
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Dubai at night cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Portofino is definitely worth a visit after the pandemic wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help / Help With Psychological Evaluation Form / Uk Visa Application And Renewal (the New System)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.