Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,207 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online (8793 Views)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by LibertyRep: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Took his life already.

Racoon:
PTSD things.Too bad but he must be investigated and punished accordingly.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by UKkev: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Fasindo:

^

Its a pity.

This clearly shows that Boko Haram are well managed nd have good welfare more than Nigerian soldiers.
I must first appreciate Shekau for being able to manage his boys more than Buhari nd Burutai

For over 10yrs Boko Haram has been in operation I have never heard that they turned their gun on themselves.

I will rather join my community vigilante than to be a Major in Nigerian army.
While boko haram are killing soldiers, soldiers are in turn killing themselves meanwhile the captured boko haram are being released by Federal Govt.
trash.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Dabronze(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2020
it's not funny at all
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Ayotemide(f): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2020
Commentor:

And all the soldiers in USA suffering PTSD are because of Buhari too.

I know you must defend your paymaster but really the USA is a long shot for comparison. They have complete ammunition and correct psychologists that help them.

What does your country have? Starving soldiers and a propaganda machine for government.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Commentor: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Ayotemide:

I know you must defend your paymaster but really the USA is a long shot for comparison. They have complete ammunition and correct psychologists that help them.

What does your country have? Starving soldiers and a propaganda machine for government.

Why are many veterans pan handlers and on skid row?
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by fk002: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Its a pity.

This clearly shows that Boko Haram are well managed nd have good welfare more than Nigerian soldiers.
I must first appreciate Shekau for being able to manage his boys more than Buhari nd Burutai

For over 10yrs Boko Haram has been in operation I have never heard that they turned their gun on themselves.

I will rather join my community vigilante than to be a Major in Nigerian army.
While boko haram are killing soldiers, soldiers are in turn killing themselves meanwhile the captured boko haram are being released by Federal Govt.

Just last week ISWAP execute their top leaders, in 2016 some of the BH members tried to overthrow shekau and kill him but he escaped the coup hence the reason for creating different faction....

If you hate Buhari hate him but don't try to promote terrorism by hailing them just to spite him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Machina: I’m Still APC Yobe North Candidate, I Did Not Step Down / Dan-musa Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim In Race For ANN Presidential Ticket / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.