Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face (1164 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / What Is Happening To Stylplus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by ginky: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2007
Who is better in singing and lyrics?Is it stylplus or 2face?

I am asking this question because I feel it is stylplus but when I am talking with some friends they say it is 2face.So,what do you guys think? wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by OmoEko1(f): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2007
How can you compare 2face and styl-plus shocked shocked shocked they are two different people.

Did you actually think about this before creating this thread shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by ginky: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2007
[b][/b]TO OMO EKO

I dont think you understand the people to whom I am refering to.
The people I am refering to are Nigerian musicians .I dont blame you,its because you are in United States.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by OmoEko1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2007
what does me staying in state have to do with this issue grin grin grin

It's like comparing boys 2 men to usher.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by ginky: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2007
For you to be in the States means you dont know who am talking about , and so there is no way you would be able to answer my question unless you are in Nigeria.
Now do you understand?
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by OmoEko1(f): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2007
ginky:

For you to be in the States means you don't know who am talking about , and so there is no way you would be able to answer my question unless you are in Nigeria.
Now do you understand?
That is the most foolish thing have ever heard shocked shocked shocked shocked, so just because I live abroad means I don't know Naija artist or listen to their songs, anyway there is no point in dragging this issue anymore.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by Boome2(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ginky

styl -plus and 2face are known in many other countries outside nigeria
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by ginky: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2007
Why did you not just answer the question?

I know they are two different people besides people have their opinions and I wanted to hear it.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by ginky: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko,

One thing I dont like doing is to insult people not to talk of insulting them online.Please watch your tongue.I dont think you know what the word "foolish" means.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by OmoEko1(f): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2007
Did i say you were foolish what i said was the statement you made was foolish
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by ginky: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

Did i say you were foolish what i said was the statement you made was foolish

I dont have time to argue with you.You shouldn't have even answered my question in the first place. I have to go.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by MP007(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2007
first of all, u dont compare a group to a single artist .its like comapring boy 2men with baby face, try use brain nooffenvce
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by OmoEko1(f): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2007
MP007:

first of all, u don't compare a group to a single artist .its like comapring boy 2men with baby face, try use brain nooffenvce
That was the same thing i told her, i even used Boys 2men and Usher as an example but she took it the wrong way.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
uh uh, y'all, pls don't fight.

I think this is an interestin' topic, i been meanin' to know too. Personally, i think it's styl-plus. 2face is good too but they're better at singin'. But i still prefer 2face to them. idk why. he just got this sexy voice that'd attract anyone. Styl-plus sings better, no doubt, but i love 2face more! kiss
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by otoidea(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2007
ts as if people were scaling english classes,

the last time i chekd,  stylplus aint an individual,  sylplus iz a group! cheesy
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by hype: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2007
@ ginky. Its not done. You can never compare a groug with an individual. And for goodness sake Tu face here and there, Isn't there any other celebrity apart from Tu face, Beyounce, Omotola and Genevieve.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by naijadiva2(f): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2007
i like styl plus better because no matter what song they sing, they never forget their african roots. they try to add some african beats or yoruba and pigdin words. i like the song mase even though i don't understand a thing since it is in yoruba. 2face is good but he's loosing his touch. i guess is just comfortable with being the guy that introduced music outside of africa with his song african queen which got tiring after everyone started singing it like no mans business.
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by bouzymill(m): 5:00am On Mar 12, 2010
HOW CAN ANYONE COMPARE TUFACE WITH STYL-PLUS?

Tu-Baba, the most successful Artiste of this generation in Africa (Am open to criticism, just name two African Artiste of this generation that are better known in the diaspora)

NAIRALAND SHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by DBR: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
This is unfair, haba!
3 grown up against 1 dude?
How can u pitch and compare a solo act to a group
Dunno bout this topic joor!!

oNe
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by kasilly(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
to me styl plus is cool but still dont compare 2 face with styl plus
bouzymill:

HOW CAN ANYONE COMPARE TUFACE WITH STYL-PLUS?

Tu-Baba, the most successful Artiste of this generation in Africa (Am open to criticism, just name two African Artiste of this generation that are better known in the diaspora)

NAIRALAND SHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Re: Who Is Better:stylplus Or 2face by badman(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
wat wont we see in this world, comparing 2face and styl plus?? thats sad

(1) (Reply)

who is d best naija rapper? / ! / Request For Jooooooooo! Jah Bless Ft Ajasa Instrumentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.