Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out (926 Views)

Lenovo X230 Intel Corei5 @75k / Lenovo X230 Corei7, 4gb Ram.... 30k Sold / Lenovo X230 Corei5 Laptop, 4gb Ram... 30k sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Brand name : Lenovo
Model : Thinkpad X230
Ram : 4gb DDR3
Hard Disc Drive : 320gb/250gb Sata Hdd
Processor : Intel Corei5
Processor Speed : 2.60GHZ processor speed
Screen size : 12.5 inches (Medium size)
Memory card slot.
Sim Slot.
Webcam.
Fingerprint.
Wireless network WiFi : yes.
USB pots : 3.
64-bit Computing : Yes
Battery backup : 7 Hrs battery.
Big battery.

30,000 Naira.
Ojo Lagos.
09090204241 Call or WhatsApp.

Buy 2 or more and get discount

3 remaining at the moment.

Sold out.

Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Clean
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by dangoteinlaw: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Alaba criminals, the only original thing you can get from alaba is pampers!!! Any electronics u buy there just start saving money to replace it.
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Alaba criminals, the only original thing you can get from alaba is pampers!!! Any electronics u buy there just start saving money to replace it.

Yahoo boys think everyone will dupe them as they dupe people.
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by dangoteinlaw: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
innobarca:

Yahoo boys think everyone will dupe them as they dupe people.

so that's what you use to console yourselves, that u are not a Yahoo because u have a shop with dead refurbished laptops then sell to ppl who need it for something important, then when they bring it back, you and your band of thieves will fight them at your shop. Cruise around in Highlander and then when they ask u how u do am you say "na God ooo" no wahala karma awaits you all. The AC online alaba sold me for 85k that I have not used since then nah problems upon problems him go dey jam everyday of him life till he dies a miserable death!!! useless thieves
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
so that's what you use to console yourselves, that u are not a Yahoo because u have a shop with dead refurbished laptops then sell to ppl who need it for something important, then when they bring it back, you and your band of thieves will fight them at your shop. Cruise around in Highlander and then when they ask u how u do am you say "na God ooo" no wahala karma awaits you all. The AC online alaba sold me for 85k that I have not used since then nah problems upon problems him go dey jam everyday of him life till he dies a miserable death!!! useless thieves

I did not ask you for money.
You did not pay money into my bank account.
We did not do any business.
I do not know you.

How many did you buy from me bf? Nothing, You only priced 23k for Corei5 laptop,then started talking trash.
Am I the person that sold AC to you?

Stop posting trash here.

How stupid to post trash.

Stop posting on my thread.
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by santakris(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:

This guy is genuine, trusted and confirmed. I have patronised him all the way from Kwara and he delivered without complaint. He got me neat and healthy system with a slim budget.

I will advise Innobarca to create a thread and start selling all his stuff in-there. People like us will be able to at least give feedback on every deals we had and thereby promote people's trust and confidence on him.
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
santakris:

This guy is genuine, trusted and confirmed. I have patronised him all the way from Kwara and he delivered without complaint. He got me neat and healthy system with a slim budget.

I will advise Innobarca to create a thread and start selling all his stuff in-there. People like us will be able to at least give feedback on every deals we had and thereby promote people's trust and confidence on him.

Thanks.

Working on the advice already.
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2020
2.60GHZ processor speed
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by samoney: 12:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
when some people are born stupid the will always remain stupid, have you patronized him and he didnt deliver, haters everywhere.
innobarca is the one person on nairaland you can buy laptops very cheap from and he will deliver without any issues , i have bought over 10 laptops from him i can testify to that and i have never met him in person before
dangoteinlaw:
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by eboy540(m): 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Innobarca all the way I have known him for years now
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
samoney:
when some people are born stupid the will always remain stupid, have you patronized him and he didnt deliver, haters everywhere.
innobarca is the one person on nairaland you can buy laptops very cheap from and he will deliver without any issues , i have bought over 10 laptops from him i can testify to that and i have never met him in person before

Thanks.

How are you?
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
eboy540:
Innobarca all the way I have known him for years now

Thanks
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sold out.
More from next week.
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by samoney: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
i de fine bro how your business and family, before friday i will need the lenovo corei5 or corei7 with big battery. i will call you
innobarca:

Thanks.

How are you?
Re: Promo... Lenovo X230 Corei5, 320gb/4gb... 30k sold out by innobarca(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
samoney:
i de fine bro how your business and family, before friday i will need the lenovo corei5 or corei7 with big battery. i will call you

Fine.

No problem

(1) (Reply)

Apple Airpods 2 SOLD / Flash Sale!!! Sold / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.