Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

95 Percent Forex /binary Options Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 95 Percent Forex /binary Options Strategy (828 Views)

Completely Free Forex/binary Training. Totally Free / HOW I LOST SO MUCH IN FOREX/BINARY. (REAL ESTATE IS THE WAY) / Help With Forex/binary Trading In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

95 Percent Forex /binary Options Strategy by Uniportadmision: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Alright guys I've been working on this for 3 years now, I'm ready for the market.
Here's a video I made, I'll be creating a group for those ready to take the market on and also some ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAdxx9SmVzU&feature=youtu.be

Disclaimer...... Trading the forex market is a high yield high risk venture, you can get very rich or loose all your money. I'm not to be held liable for any lose incurred by ideas shared here or in the groups, please trade responsibly.

For total newbies I offer trainings too.
Re: 95 Percent Forex /binary Options Strategy by Uniportadmision: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
My work is based on price action and momentum.

Is the trend really my friend?
I don't think so, Nothing in the financial market is friendly, if the trend were, we'd all be rich.
Re: 95 Percent Forex /binary Options Strategy by Uniportadmision: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
The stochastic oscillator is a very powerful tool, many say indicators lag and therefore useless, I beg to differ. Study price movements and you will know why an indicator behave the way it does. Make a research and know how it works and how it applies to your ideas, indicators aren't exactly useless.
Re: 95 Percent Forex /binary Options Strategy by luckynas(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
I have watched your video, you probably have something going on but my advice is before asking other people to invest in or with you, first trade REAL account with YOUR own money so that you can have proof that gives other the confidence to cone along with you. Only then can you mentor others or ask that they entrust you with their money.
Re: 95 Percent Forex /binary Options Strategy by Uniportadmision: 12:43am On Feb 28, 2020
luckynas:
I have watched your video, you probably have something going on but my advice is before asking other people to invest in or with you, first trade REAL account with YOUR own money so that you can have proof that gives other the confidence to cone along with you. Only then can you mentor others or ask that they entrust you with their money.

Definitely something going....

(1) (Reply)

Kilenra - Best Investments In 2020 And Beyond / #8,000 Turned To #500,000 In A Month!!! / Make At Least Minimum Of $100 Per Month On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.