Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy (370 Views)

Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted / Travails Of A Girl Child 2. Sweetness Out Of Bitterness / You Want To Know Her Vag!na Size? Just Take A Look At Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy by nlPoster: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Acidosis:
As far as your kids bear your name 100%, you have nothing to worry about. At the end of it all, she's going to lose every damn thing should legal issues arise in the future. What this means is that only your name and, of course, those of your kids will reflect on all important documents (like properties, etc.). No right thinking man would include his in-law's name on his property. So allow her remain the outcast and stranger she was born to be.

What's with the bolded lori oro oloro?

Why do folks here take issues so personally as if it concerns them?
Re: Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy by nlPoster: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Malawian:
Guys, just know that sometimes, the weight you need to shed is not even in your body. You have one life to live, don't die before your time.

Obviously, this one is referring to someone's wife as "weight that needs to be shed"
Re: Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy by Malawian(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
nlPoster:

Obviously, this one is referring to someone's wife as "weight that needs to be shed"
You are right.

I have this customer, they have more than 5 grown up children now, but you need to see them for yourself. They are always together and they can discuss forever. They come into my shop for their jobs.

This arrant rubbish that the children takes precedence over your husband is hubris.

Some of these women are just too toxic and non-challant, and the best thing you can do for yourself is to jakpa.
Re: Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy by nlPoster: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
eedimo:
respect to all prostitutes
I adore u more than this dirty cheating Girlfriends/wives.

1 Like

Re: Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy by nlPoster: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Malawian:

You are right.

I have this customer, they have more than 5 grown up children now, but you need to see them for yourself. They are always together and they can discuss forever. They come into my shop for their jobs.

This arrant rubbish that the children takes precedence over your husband is hubris.

Some of these women are just too toxic and non-challant, and the best thing you can do for yourself is to jakpa.

Save your rants for whoever cares, sorry.

High blood pressure over another person's matter is not something I want to do.
Re: Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy by dangotesmummy: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Take am easy oooo.no matter how angry you are, the anger in your head no fit cook beans if we put pot of beans on your head

Pele tie grin
Re: Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy by Malawian(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
nlPoster:

Save your rants for whoever cares, sorry.

High blood pressure over another person's matter is not something I want to do.

I wonder what we are arguing about?

1 Like

Re: Some Of You Post With Too Much Bitterness, Just Take It Easy by nlPoster: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2020
seankafor:
If I dont support my parents that was there for me when no one was, is it a stinking bi'tch I will support undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Buy Long-lasting Designer Perfumes And 12mls Undiluted Perfume Oils / Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.