Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. (638 Views)

Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. by Digitalstarlite: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good to share this with everyone here on this platform. There was a young lad asking for diamond ATM details to during the ban placed on diamond cheque to start in some fees days. This is a screen shot of the chat I had with him. Telling me am covered with Efcc...check it out and give your thoughts.

Re: Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. by bigass123(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lmao grin grin
Re: Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. by Jabioro: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
What kind of statement is that.."the money in your account is 26m and 100m to settle EFCC while everything will physical to her..Can someone explain better to me..I like the girl response anyway Ok na wire wire..it look like he wanted to transfer money into her account..Scam big time scam ni

3 Likes

Re: Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. by bmdmixer: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
which kind fraud b dis, d girl for wait chat more
Re: Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. by Passionate888: 12:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Chat With A Fraudster Asking Diamond Acc Details. by Digitalstarlite: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:
What kind of statement is that.."the money in your account is 26m and 100m to settle EFCC while everything will physical to her..Can someone explain better to me..I like the girl response anyway Ok na wire wire..it look like he wanted to transfer money into her account..Scam big time scam ni

Is a guy...not a girl...after I called ...e didn't trace d number again I use to chat him on Whatapp...e said d money is 300m...wen e don tell me for what is 26m ....I later knew e was not even confident in his convoy with me....I later told him say u no no how to scam...

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Explosion: Three More Dead Bodies Recovered / Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Covid19 Lockdown Enforcement / What If Abba Kiyari Was Actually Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.