Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. (439 Views)

VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by murecool(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Earlier today, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, inaugurated the National Council on Skills.

The Council, which features the Minister of Education, Alhaji Aliko Dangote as deputy chairmen, State Governors and Ministers, is charged with the responsibility of formulating skills development policy and ensuring our citizens are ready for work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by Pettychioma1: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
murecool:
Earlier today, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, inaugurated the National Council on Skills.

The Council, which features the Minister of Education, Alhaji Aliko Dangote as deputy chairmen, State Governors and Ministers, is charged with the responsibility of formulating skills development policy and ensuring our citizens are ready for work.

Nice one
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by Mcphamous(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is well needed,I just love this man he understands the computer age that we are in
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
In due time, the good work of Osinbajo will soon be visible to all Nigerians. The man is full of wisdom and i must say, we are so lucky to have him as our vice president. Go prof

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by maybanks: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
It's been a very busy week for the VP he has been in the news for very good reasons all through the week.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by Janetudeh(f): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
No doubt the VP is a man of vision, he just knows the right thing to do at the right time.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by proff010: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
My starboy
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by TheRareGem1(f): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Skill acquisition is part of human development. This would go a long way if realised. NEC always boost my brain with positive vibes (+ve outcomes) as this
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by ojokolax: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
When you have Aliko Dangote as deputy chairman, you know this committee means business
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by Deputy1111(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
New week new idea, it's a great blessing to have Osinbajo as a leader. I strongly believe this man will turn around this nation for good if allowed to be the next president.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by Jhayphil: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
The effort of the VP to impact positively in the life of Nigerians is highly commendable. Now, we should also tap into these initiatives put in place by this administration.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by Wada3: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is a welcome development
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by Wada3: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
May God continue to bless this Vice President for the good job that he is doing
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Inaugurated The National Council On Skills. by delpee(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
I appreciate his initiatives on the empowerment of the youth and poor people in our land. Even as his initial efforts have been taken from his office and converted to a Ministry, he keeps coming up with great ideas to ensure a great future for our youth especially.

I read his speech at the Convocation ceremony of Federal University Dutse. (I remember and appreciate GEJ for the new Federal Universities.) The speech was loaded with everything an aspiring graduate or school leaver needs to know in terms of career options for the future. Every SSS student should read it. Knowledge indeed is power.

Kudos to VP. May God guide and protect him always. May He grant him wisdom and more grace to keep him moving against all odds.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp’s Uninvited Visit: Stay Away From Our Apc Rep Hon. Tolulope Akande Sadipe / . / NEWS Covid-19: Gov. Bello Orders Closure Of All Entry Points Into Kogi, To Arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.