Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Oluwa Lagos Made My Day, Lucky Beneficiary Share Her Experience (see Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwa Lagos Made My Day, Lucky Beneficiary Share Her Experience (see Details) (951 Views)

"Stop Deceiving Your Fans" - Oluwa Lagos Blast Naira Marley / Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos / Hot! 2 Nigeria Transgender, Bobrisky Vs Oluwa Lagos, Who Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwa Lagos Made My Day, Lucky Beneficiary Share Her Experience (see Details) by 247updated: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oluwa Lagos took a lot of people unaware when she made a declaration in Ebeano Supermarket in Lekki Lagos asking them to pick anything of their choice that bills on him.

One of the beneficiary name Mr John Chinedu share his happiness saying at first he thought Oluwa Lagos was joking when he made the declaration but turns out to be real.

Another lucky beneficiary also went on Facebook to thank Oluwa Lagos for making her day.

At the end of the of giveaway, the total amount Oluwa Lagos paid was N1.1m according to the one of sale rep in the supermarket

Re: Oluwa Lagos Made My Day, Lucky Beneficiary Share Her Experience (see Details) by dawnomike(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmm... Advertisement and promos is the best way to beat the competition #BobIsRisky
Re: Oluwa Lagos Made My Day, Lucky Beneficiary Share Her Experience (see Details) by dangotesmummy: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Politicians and social media making these tranny guys relevant but then straight erring guys deserve to fok their fellow men pretending to be women and after then realized they just bleeped their fellow men tongue

That's what Will make them appreciate real women tongue
Re: Oluwa Lagos Made My Day, Lucky Beneficiary Share Her Experience (see Details) by Mateen1000: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Okay, Na campaign she dey do
He wan impeach bob so that their stupid fan go vote 4 him/her as the next Ashiwerey
Omo see as the werey dey confuse my english cos of his/her gender undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Where Celebrities Get Their Clothes At Affordable Rates / Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / Joeboy And Fireboy Fight Each Other During LOCKDOWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.