Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner (984 Views)

With 2k Only You Can Become A Proud Owner Of 16k Within 7days. / Do You Believe You Can Be A Proud Owner Of Bitcoin For Real / Buy And Be A Proud Owner Of Prestigious Eko Pearl Towers In Lagos , Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner by dorispray: 12:42am On Feb 28, 2020
As a dynamic Real Estate Consultants, we use this medium to inform you of our upcoming "Business Empowerment Summit" coming up in the city of Lagos. Get a ticket of #2000 and win a Free Plot of land in our Estate, A trip to Dubai, and other consolation prizes. A special gift awaits early Arrivals.

Date: 4th April, 2020
Time: 11. A.M

Get your Ticket today for the Raffle draw Now!
For more inquiry, please call: 07030943681 or 07086268565 (available also on whatsapp)
You can also email me directly on dorispray@gmail.com

Re: Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner by dorispray: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Good Day Everyone,

The D-day for our upcoming Business Empowerment Mega Summit is fast approaching, and it's less than 3 weeks from now.

What's the essence of this Summit?

Our Company is using this summit to create a platform for you all to come and Educate yourself on how to achieve the followings:

* Business Opportunities you can easily tap into in this present state of the Economy.

* Financial Intelligence Freedom which you need to survive in the current economic situation of the country.

* Investment product that guarantees safety of your Capital but promises huge R.O.I (net profit)

Now that you know why you need to attend the summit, other side attractions to benefit from at the summit includes:

You will get exposed to the following:

* Practical principles of starting & raising funds for your business.

* How to make 200% of your Investment Annually on Real Estate Investment.

* Six Months guarantee Billionaire secret.

* How to own a PLOT OF LAND with little or NO MONEY!!!.

* How to secure business support & Mentor-ship for 24 Months.

You wouldn't want to miss this opportunities.... remember

Do not let your desire ends with "I'M INTERESTED" only. Rather, let it be driven by the "Command for Action"
Make a right choice today!

For more Enquiry,
Please call: 07030943681, 07086268565 or Inbox me directly.
(see email address on my signature timeline)
Re: Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner by dorispray: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dear friends, apologies for taking quite a long break from posting update on this thread.

But nevertheless, I am using this medium to invite you to our 2021 mega summit coming up this Saturday 30th October, 2021

The following at the features of the forthcoming summit...

* Business Opportunities you can easily tap into in this present state of the Economy.

* Financial Intelligence Freedom which you need to survive in the current economic situation of the country.

* Investment product that guarantees safety of your Capital but promises huge R.O.I (net profit)

Now that you know why you need to attend the summit, other side attractions to benefit from at the summit includes:

You will get exposed to the following:

* Practical principles of starting & raising funds for your business.

* How to make 200% of your Investment Annually on Real Estate Investment.

* Six Months guarantee Billionaire secret.

* How to own a PLOT OF LAND with little or NO MONEY!!!.

* How to secure business support & Mentor-ship for 24 Months.

You wouldn't want to miss this opportunities.... remember

Do not let your desire ends with "I'M INTERESTED" only. Rather, let it be driven by the "Command for Action"
Make a right choice today!

For more Enquiry,
Please call: 07086268565 or Inbox me directly.

Make a right choice today!!!
(see email address on my signature timeline)

Meanwhile, I have an attachment showing the list of our available landed properties. Kindly take a good look at it.

Re: Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner by dorispray: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hurray........

Where will you be on Saturday, the 3rd of June 2023??

There's one place I'll love you to be.

The Real Estate Business Mega Summit (April 2023 Edition) powered by Peniel Metropolitan Limited!

*FEATURING*

1. Opportunity to Learn about the Lagos Real Estate Market from Successful Influencers in the Industry.

2. Purchase or Subscribe land at any Peace Garden Site at discounted prices.

3. Introduction to viable Real Estate Investments such as Landbanking / Buy2Sell and Agbe Mega City and more.

4. Raffle Draw to Win amazing prizes like Free Plots of Land, an All Expense trip of Maldives and other mouthwatering prizes.

*KEYNOTE SPEAKER*

- DR. OLUMIDE EMMANUEL
Int’l Motivational Speaker, Business Coach and Author

*GUEST SPEAKERS*

TADE CASH
Co-Founder, Wealth Island_

ARINOLA ATUNNISE
CEO, Shortlet Everywhere

HOST
John Adeyemi
CEO, Peniel Metropolitan Limited.

GATE FEE: N20,000.00
** EARLY BIRD Ticket: N5,000.00
(must to paid on or before May 3rd)

Last Year’s edition was big! But this Year edition promises to be even bigger!

The word P.O.O.R means: Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly

This is an opportunity you don't want to miss for anything!

DON’T MISS IT. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!

For more information and further enquiry
Call/Whatsapp: 07086268565

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner by dorispray: 1:32pm On May 08, 2023
dorispray:
Hurray........

Where will you be on Saturday, the 3rd of June 2023??

There's one place I'll love you to be.

The Real Estate Business Mega Summit (April 2023 Edition) powered by Peniel Metropolitan Limited!

*FEATURING*

1. Opportunity to Learn about the Lagos Real Estate Market from Successful Influencers in the Industry.

2. Purchase or Subscribe land at any Peace Garden Site at discounted prices.

3. Introduction to viable Real Estate Investments such as Landbanking / Buy2Sell and Agbe Mega City and more.

4. Raffle Draw to Win amazing prizes like Free Plots of Land, an All Expense trip of Maldives and other mouthwatering prizes.

*KEYNOTE SPEAKER*

- DR. OLUMIDE EMMANUEL
Int’l Motivational Speaker, Business Coach and Author

*GUEST SPEAKERS*

TADE CASH
Co-Founder, Wealth Island_

ARINOLA ATUNNISE
CEO, Shortlet Everywhere

HOST
John Adeyemi
CEO, Peniel Metropolitan Limited.

GATE FEE: N20,000.00
** EARLY BIRD Ticket: N5,000.00
(must to paid on or before May 17th)

Last Year’s edition was big! But this Year edition promises to be even bigger!

The word P.O.O.R means: Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly

This is an opportunity you don't want to miss for anything!

DON’T MISS IT. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!

For more information and further enquiry
Call/Whatsapp: 07086268565

(1) (Reply)

Earn Through Ethereum / A Hot Skill You Can Learn And Monetise If You Have A Smartphone / Alert Of A New Estate Along Lekki/epe Expressway Before Alaro City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.