Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria (227 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria by Naijajeodax(m): 3:22am On Feb 28, 2020
The Federal Ministry of Health has confirmed the first case of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Nigeria.

The health minister, Dr Osagie Ehanire, confirmed the case in a statement issued in the early hours of Friday, February 28, 2020.

According to the statement, the case involves an Italian citizen who works in Nigeria and just returned from Milan, Italy on the 25th of February 2020.

He was confirmed to be positive by the Virology Laboratory of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, part of the Laboratory Network of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)

Read full details and precaution here >>> https://naijajeodax.com/2020/02/nigeria-health-ministry-confirms-first-case-of-coronavirus-in-nigeria/

Re: Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria by guynextdoor(m): 3:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Ah! I dey come...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 3:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Seriously... Pls don't panic Covid19 is just a flu with fatality rate of 2% it usually kills old people with existing health issues.. it's a conspiracy against.....lemme keep quiet. Before the black ops knock on my door

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria by Justdare: 3:31am On Feb 28, 2020
Haaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria by elotajohn1(m): 3:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Ope o!!!!

Na East I go dey bounce down to

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria by mysteryman2014: 3:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Seriously for now unnecessary international travels should be curtailed until the WHO declares the world is free of covid-19

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Health Ministry Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria by Odinvahala: 4:20am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Seriously... Pls don't panic Covid19 is just a flu with fatality rate of 2% it usually kills old people with existing health issues.. it's a conspiracy against.....lemme keep quiet. Before the black ops knock on my door

At ease everyone knows it's a conspiracy

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Scientists: 'in A Few Weeks, We Will Have Coronavirus Vaccine' / How To Stay Fit During The #covid_19 Pandemic. / ‘it’s Not My Portion’, Leading Cause Of Cancer Death In Africa – Physician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.