Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Profitable Sales Made Easy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profitable Sales Made Easy (529 Views)

Check Up At Your Own Free Will. Earning Bitcoin Made Easy. / Building In Nigeria Made Easy / Creating Wealth With Crypto And Blockchain Technology Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Sales Made Easy by NLSOFT: 4:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Another client just put together a profitable direct-to-sale funnel with Facebook advertising recently. and made hug profit from sales of his business products after He Got The Digital Marketing Academy Kit
Go here https://nairalearn.com/course/digital-marketing-academy-ecourse/ To Get A Copy Of The Digital Marketing Academy Kit and Discover The A To Z Of Internet Marketing

The sales came through direct sales
That means no opt-in on the frontend.

Ads run on Facebook, twitter only

Visitors are sent directly to the sales page.

Orders are made.

My client then follow-up by email to increase the profits on the backend.

It results in a win-win to both the business owner and his clients, but more valuable email list (they’re 100% buyers).

Sometimes email can become a ‘crutch’ that gets in the way of profits.

How could I say such a thing…especially with how good email has been to me over the past?

I believe in email. It’s how I earn the majority of my income. But getting people on an email list is not your goal.

It’s a step on the way to the goal of selling more of your products and services.

It doesn’t matter how many people are joining your email list if they’re NOT buying your products or services.

Some people have massive email lists full of freebie seekers.

Email becomes a ‘crutch’ if you make excuses for why people aren’t buying your offers, “Maybe they haven’t been on the list long enough.”

A certain percentage may take 30 to 90 days to buy…but a portion of the audience should be buying within the first week (often within the first 24 hours).

That’s one of the reasons I have clients go for the sale immediately after someone joins their list. It’s one of the best times because someone just raised their hand and said they were interested in solving that problem.

So if you want to increase your sale and promote your business and services effectively on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc Kindly go here https://nairalearn.com/course/digital-marketing-academy-ecourse/ to secure a copy of the Digital Marketing Academy For Your self

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Japan Economic Forum......powered By Trade Nigeria / Update: Traders ‘buck The Trend’ Pushing Crypto Market Cap Above $ / Online Investment Good Or Bad Ideal..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.