Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

How Do I Start A Dropshipping Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start A Dropshipping Business? (591 Views)

Are You Considering Starting A Dropshipping Business? / See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Dropshipping Business? by yiyu297400632: 5:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Chris: hi allen, how far, what are you doing now?

Allen: All right, I want to do dropshipping business now, but I don't know what to do?

Chris: You are so smart. This is the future trend. You have seized the opportunity. I have a suggestion. Would you like to try it?

Allen: Of course, what advice!

Chris: Don't choose a wide range of categories t,he first, but choose a small category, so that you can be professional and more attractive to customers, such as men's clothing, men's shoes, or women's underwear Bras, etc.

Allen: OK, I see. You're talking about market segments.

Chris: Yes, in this case, you can easily enter the market, which is conducive to the growth and development of your business.

Allen: What next?

Chris: of course, research on the competition market, such as in the underwear market, what brands are there, how much market capacity are there, where are the main customers, where are they mainly distributed, what price is the most suitable, what style is the customer's favorite, etc. Wait.

Allen: Oh, I see. Do you have time to give us training, marketing knowledge?

Chris: OK, I will arrange time for you to train.

Allen: So what do you do next?

Chris: Choose a suitable supplier, their quality is guaranteed, the price is right, and they can ship on time without delaying logistics time.

Allen: How do I choose this supplier?

Chris: It's best to use a trustworthy platform with secure funds, fast logistics /cargo cycles, and long operating days. In this case, the platform can guarantee your funds, and more importantly, you can directly communicate with the factory without going through a third party. If you are not satisfied, you can return it at any time.

Allen: Is there such a platform?

Chris: Yes, that's FBCnia. They have been in operation for 3 years. They can be found on Google and the Google Play Store. Google play store is very strict about the management of uploaded apps.

Allen: Do I still need to build a website so that we can display our products?

Chris: No, you can open a store directly on the FBCnia platform, and it's free. You just need to upload your product.

Allen: Really, but there is a lot of money left!

Chris: Yes, at the same time, if you have questions, such as how to choose products, which products are easy to sell, how do I open a store, and how do I operate. You can directly consult their service staff at +234 705 595 5650, or send an email to fbcservice@fbcyu.com, this is their FB's homepage https://www.facebook.com/2017Quni/, this is Google The address of the play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cmd.panomall

Allen: OK, thank you, I'll consult their client staff now.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Need To Embrace Online Shopping Now / Three Tips That Are Very Important To Run A Profitable Business In Nigeria / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36 Billion This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.