Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal (22358 Views)

Transgender Boxer (Female To Male) Knocked Out In 21 Seconds (pic) / UEFA Announces That Away Goal Rule Will Be Removed Next Season / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by handsomeyinka(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2020
It is well..Arsenal defenders na were.
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Hespee93: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Arsenal have been dissapointing since 1989.

I stop watching their match after their first semi return leg final with Atl Madrid which I nearly broke my leg that night.

There was a heavy down pour at that night.

Just for Arsenal to get just 1 away go and qualified, there were playing like zombie footballers. Since then I have lost interest on them.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51623263

Even the opponents had their hands on their head for Auba's dreadful miss. I mean, look at the picture.

Can't really blame the dude... The only real player at Arsenal. But it won't stop me from quoting Psalm 99:

"For what shall it profit an Arsenal if Aubameyang scores a beautiful 'sangalo' and misses from 5 yards?".
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Caused club
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2020
TriCee:
They didn't see it coming.. .
Well, they hired a youth corper coach, make dem enjoy
You're wrong. They hired arguably the best coach in England right now. I think they are on the right path. If you watch them closely recently, they play great football. The results are just not coming yet. They need to sell and rebuild.
Not a fan but I watch all teams in the EPL. Arsenal and Everton actually made a great choice of coach.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Caused club

Even your spelling is "cursed"... smiley
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Arsenal loose and my 1k500 loose like that
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by kaedon: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2020
the way this news take make me happy ehh, Arsenal wan qualify after cutting my ticket even Ajax won, man u won, celtic Over2 all played out.. only Arsenal na god go judge una useless team
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by majamajic(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2020
JosephXavier:
Arsenal has no hope in going to Europe next season. They should just forget continental football and focus on lifting the premier league

Lifting what ?
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by maestroferddi: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2020
bikerboy1:
A thread created to mock arsenal.

We already know they are out.
No need for the news angry
Are you for real?

Arsenal deserve every mockery they get.

A club that still keeps an Ozil and which are so clueless that they keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.

Buy defenders....for where?

You have the likes of Mustafi and David Luiz...
blokes who can't defend for their lives.

Wetin be the other one: Ainsley Maitland-Niles...suffer head footballer whose error rate and incompetence makes Nigerian politicians/leaders look like learners..

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2020
We should stop hoping for anything, that's the only way we can avoid heart break.

Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Lordjb: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Okay, good
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Euegene100001: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2020
Arsenal fc nor just be better club .for ur own house again
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Angelfrost(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Arsenal started the game very poorly... With just an away goal cushion, they should have shown intent from the beginning.
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by dododawa1: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2020
JosephXavier:
Arsenal has no hope in going to Europe next season. They should just forget continental football and focus on lifting the premier league
which season?
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Corroro: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2020
arsenal deserved to be knocked out, they took this match for granted
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by raphy(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2020
so Arte ta village ppl finally attack him.

he was almost done until they pore the shnapp for ground.but am ain't a gunner I feel for him o.

he has tried Changing many things until this one...
but liverpool Is my life..
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by nauto: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Next
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by raphy(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

You're wrong. They hired arguably the best coach in England right now. I think they are on the right path. If you watch them closely recently, they play great football. The results are just not coming yet. They need to sell and rebuild.
Not a fan but I watch all teams in the EPL. Arsenal and Everton actually made a great choice of coach.

you forget to mention Leicester city.don't they have a good coach.better than Arte?
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Ossy112: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Are you high?? On what basis is he the best coach in England?? On what grounds?? I mean how?? With no previous coaching experience...Just look at the rubbish u typed.."Arteta" and "best" shouldn't be used in the same sentence....peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by joenor(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2020
grin
thoollz:
English teams!!! Well we all know the real teams from the academy this season. Liverpool, Mancity and Wolves can still make England proud this season. The rest are there to keep up appearances.
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by sulaak(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2020
gnykelly:
Serge Gnabry has scored more goals in London this season than Nicolas Pepe.
Just a reminder that Arsenal sold Gnabry for £4m and bought Pepe for £72m.

Pepe has joined a team that has gone through 3 managers in 4 months, an unsettled team will unsettle any player.
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by Austineva(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Who is asenal? Is dat a name of a movie or wat
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by geozeed(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Ooin....I say Ooin
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by openmine(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
UEFA should scrap away goal rule. That thing doesn't favour Arsenal
You say so because the law did not favour your team,but when it does,you don't complain!
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by openmine(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2020
JosephXavier:
Thats a very tall dream for arteta...not with the average players they currently have!
Their goal next season is to rebuild and work hard to get among the champions league spots!
Arsenal have some good players but they also need new ones to challenge them!
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by lawbereau(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Even your spelling is "cursed"... smiley

Not spelling but wrong choice of word
Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2020
That last minute goal gave me 100k....Olympiacos will win Europa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Di Maria Announces Retirement From International Football / Soldier Private Lawal Riliwan Wins Lagos Governor's Boxing Tournament (Pics) / Disqualification: Djokovic To Lose Ranking Points, Fined Prize Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.