Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Nigeria Mobile - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Nigeria Mobile (601 Views)

Kalu's Slok Group To Roll Out The First'made In Nigeria Mobile Phones. / Otunba Gaddafi Is Dead (Mr. Isaac Agbetusin, Nigeria's Mobile Toilet Pioneer) / Nigeria’s Mobile Toilets Pioneer, Otunba Gaddafi, Dies At 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeria Mobile by megamodel: 6:05am On Dec 19, 2010
good service to try
Re: My Nigeria Mobile by meliza007: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2010
Agreed, too many Nigerians doubting this service. I been a customer since October when they first started after I saw them at the Nigerian parade in NYC. I am very happy with this service. I call my mom in Lagos and she calls me in the US, I like that she has access to me at all times by calling me from her mobile at anytime, I hate being far from my family so the two way plan is so great. I never have to buy calling cards or worry about over paying. Service is always on point, my calls connect right away and it is sooooo cheap.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile by jerryben12: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
I signed up for this service and it is honestly a peice of junk. The service works one time and the next you want to call, it says your number is not available. Each time you contact customer service, they tell you to try calling again in 10 hours. Nonesense! Please stay with your usual way of reaching families and friends in Nigeria. This services does not work well.

Not been able to make any calls for the past 72 hours. Big Scam!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Reliable Person Into Haulage. / Free .ng Domain Name For Your Business / Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.