Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (744 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Hello people.
I have read several posts this week on reddit and nairaland about depressed people killing themselves.
I have wondered how they are able to do it.
No matter how hard I try, my brain is incapable of generating such thoughts.
These guys are surely not more depressed than I am, but are able to effortlessly kill themselves.
Please, is there any drug I can take that can make me suicidal, cos I am tired of dragging my feet. And I don't think I can stay like this for another 50+ years. Cos this life don tire me.
Re: by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2020
I remember Femi Otedola saying he once considered suicide when the price of diesel crashed when his biggest shipment ever was on the high sea.

Dangote too said if his cement factory had been unsuccessful, he might have considered suicide.

But you my brother still has things you need to experience before considering suicide. You're not at the peak of your career yet. Get to the peak first, experience what it feels like, then you'll see suicide is the enemy of you enjoying the sweet part of being a human today.
Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Squillaci:
Hello people.
I have read several posts this week on reddit and nairaland about depressed people killing themselves.
These guys are surely not more depressed than I am, but are able to effortlessly kill themselves.
Please, is there any drug I can take that can make me suicidal, cos I am tired of dragging my feet. And I don't think I can stay like this for another 50+ years. Cos this life don tire me.
money issue? Gf dumped you? See this life problems don't last
U need to b strong. Stay strong for your family
Re: by proclinician: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
money issue? Gf dumped you? See this life problems don't last
U need to b strong. Stay strong for your family

Oh sweetcunt. No mind that guy. He is not depressed really. He ain't got no money.

This is ridiculous.
Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2020
proclinician:

Oh sweetcunt. No mind that guy. He is not depressed really. He ain't got no money.

This is ridiculous.
Seems money problems is the number one cause of depression in Nigeria
Re: by proclinician: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Seems money problems is the number one cause of depression in Nigeria

It is.
Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2020
proclinician:

It is.

It's well
Re: by Pavore9: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2020
My mind just flashed to this lyrics....

But I get weary..am sick of trying
Am tired of living and am afraid of dieing…
I don taya cos to buy garri na waya
e Sebi na when u don chop u go dey think of being a dreamer o...

When am I gonna be what I wanna be
When am I gonna see what I wanna see
Time is ticking and I can wait no more
Do dreams ever come true in this part of this world…..

OP, hold on as we are all dealing with our fluctuations and no one got it figured out.
Re: by AFONAMARO: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Squillaci:
Hello people.

Person wey wan kill himself no dey ask for change when him buy poison.

Channel your energy towards becoming a better you

(1) (Reply)

Earn Every 10days From Home Without Referral In Chy Mall / Tv Stand With LED Lights For Sale / How Premarital Sex Is Ruining The Marriage Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.