Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) (910 Views)

The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by Temitope1759(f): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2020
The human body needs proper sleep to function well for the next day activities or whatever it is that keeps a man busy every time. For example, you live in a country where everything seems hectic, going to work early and coming home really late.

And after getting home, the plan is to take a proper shower, eat dinner then find your self on the bed getting ready to sleep for the next day but one reason or the other you can’t sleep. Well if you’re one of the victims who sometimes find it hard to sleep at night, I’ve made a compilation on some Android apps that’ll help you sleep better.

1. Atmosphere: Relaxing Sounds Have you ever stared at the atmosphere when it’s in a cool state and all you could think of is getting the convenience it brings, well you’re about to know more about an app that’ll give you all the relaxation sound you’ll need for a proper sleep? Atmosphere app is one of the best Android apps for sleeping healthy.

2. Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax Once in a while, it’s good to sit and stay silent for some minutes or hours depending on how far we can go, we call that meditation and it plays an important role to the human health. With Calm app, you can get the joy you need to sleep better, this app is one of the best health apps that’ll help overcome many difficulties, even if you suffer from anxiety, lack of concentration and other stuff that’ll affect your health, with this app you’ll definitely get the breakthrough you need.

3. Digital Well-being It was Introduced by Google on Android 9 OS and it's preinstalled on most TECNO devices. It keeps track of how long you use an app and how it affects your daily life. With the Digital Wellbeing, you can restrict the use of apps by setting a timer to a specific to define how much time you want to use an app, and once that timer ends, the app closes and reopens at 12am of next day. I say this feature is beneficial to my daily life because I got used to more time without using social media and playing games, and those time can be use to get some good sleep.

4. Sleep sounds Sleep Sounds is the perfect healthy sleeping app you need to get your life back from insomnia, this app has some of the best quality sounds that’ll put you to sleep anytime you listen to them, it’s very easy to use and has over 200 quality sleep sounds to play when needed.

5. Sleepo: Relaxing sounds, Sleep There is freedom in relaxing, freedom in sleeping healthy. But it’s very annoying when you can’t get any of those due to noise from your environments or your kids crying at night, Well with Sleepo you can overcome all that and thanks to its sounds that’ll help you sleep and relax better, you’ll find your breakthrough using this app.

6. Relax Melodies Relax Melodies is one of the best Android apps for healthy sleeping at night, there are different bedtime sounds in this app, it’s a very popular app and has over 50 million users who are currently sleeping healthy.

Never find it difficult to sleep at night again with one of these apps installed on your Android device, they’re the perfect breakthrough you need to be healthy.

https://naijaknowhow.net/android-apps-for-healthy-sleep/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Cc lalasticlala , dragnet , honsule , puskin

Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2020
I hope this app won't have some kind of effect on the battery life of the phones?
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by andelawhite: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Our lives are being controlled by app. would love to see wat the app feels like
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by Kayconcept2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
At least we can relax more after much daily stress, I will try out one of those apps.
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hopefully the Apps can help people sleep well in order to reduce their stress level.
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by Mohbola(f): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Does it really work
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by bravesoul247(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2020
I have digital wellbeing. I'll add Sleepo to my collection. Thanks op.
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by Bestchild: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is exactly what I need rhy now
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by SynecticsLAB1(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2021
You can support that with a relaxation videos too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFh-KptA0Is
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by saxby(f): 6:02am On May 03, 2021
Nice, thanks for the info
Re: 6 Best Android Apps For Healthy Sleep (2020) by investigator007: 6:15am On May 03, 2021
Nice one, this is really good to know

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone To Buy Urgently. / SOLD Rose Gold Iphone 6s PLUS SOLD / Between Samsung A31 And Oppo A73?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.