Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) (1528 Views)

Petrol Station Attendants Flaunt Buttocks As Marketing Strategy (Photos) / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / Calabar: Petrol Tanker Loses 33,000 Liters To Explosion [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) by oflondon: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2010
I want to lease out my petrol tanker urgently due to mismanagement of so called extended family. I live in U.K and cannot manage it myself. I'm looking for a trustworthy , efficient and reliable company i would lease my truck out to and be paying me the sum of 150,000 naira weekly ( no stories ). Everything about the tanker is new and the company will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of the tanker except MAJOR repairs which will be borne by me. The tanker also has full comprehensive insurance. There will be a legal agreement involved as well. Genuine companies should contact me immediately on 009447915254239. ( VERY URGENT PLEASE )
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) by nopoverty(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2010
let me manage your tanker for. i am adomu yusuf from federal university of akure. i can manage your tanker for you profitably.you can call me on 2348085038965
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) by oflondon: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
@nopoverty, my email address is: andrew_adeolu@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
hello.my name is Godfrey and i think my dad can manage the tanker for u.he runs privately and has his own truck.try and give him a call on 08033041018.his name is Mr. Julius.he's experienced in the business and whatever he's bound to tell u is as good as it gets.i linked Tayo,the man who posted the other thread about haulage business,up with my dad but maybe Tayo didnt heed his word,only for Tayo to come back and complain about how who he's dealing with.anyway,my dad isnt on the internet that much,but whenever anything comes up,i notify him.so just try n give him a call and hear him out.goodluck.
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) by SIBB(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2010
I will be interested if you have a tipper truck or flat body.

thanks.
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) by states: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
SIBB

What type of flat body and from which tonne and what is the weekly income.
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) by SIBB(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
To states,

Flat body to accommodate up to 20 tonnes. We are looking at paying per trip. I have from Lagos to Kogi state at the moment.

You can call me on 07036061552 or 07041269697

or you can mail us on sibb2001@hotmail.com, sibbenterprises@yahoo.co.uk or dklex@yahoo.com

thanks.

Yemi

(1) (Reply)

Ball Mill For Wall Putty Production Line / Invest 500k And Make 750k (250k Profit) / 4 Years & N15 Million After-this Business Works!!! Any Other Testomonies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.