Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Testimony: Stc30 Stem Cell Cures A Woman With Breast Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimony: Stc30 Stem Cell Cures A Woman With Breast Cancer (1619 Views)

Superlife STC30 Stem Cell, Cures The Incurable / Get Superlife STC30 Stem Cell / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony: Stc30 Stem Cell Cures A Woman With Breast Cancer by Vanafara(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
This testimony is from a lady who works in the medical field. She recommended Superlife STC30 to one of her patients that had breast cancer. You can read here or watch the video below.

I really want to thank God for this product. My name is Sister Jacinta. I came here a certain time for the case of breast cancer. I said I have to do by experiment; you know…we in the medical field have to do experiment first and get result before you carry out the treatment.

The person I prescribed this product for, have been complaining of a crisis. So I thought to myself, let me give this product to her and see the outcome before I recommend it to other patients. She has been complaining even on the phone to me, if I have any treatment at all. So I told her to take this product along with her medication until she completes her dosage.

Luckily for them, I really thank God cause last week when I called the husband to know how she was doing, he said that the breast cancer has completely dried up and she is no longer feeling any pain.

So I really thank God for that testimony, when I traveled I saw the family. And because of this testimony, I will be prescribing it (STC30), I really thank God for Superlife.

For your STC30 product or if you want to be a distributor call or WhatsApp 08139364022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86IVzT0AJ54&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Intensive Care Unit / Do Gay Men Always Have Pile / Haemorrhoids? / How To Choose An Effective Underarm Deodorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.