Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,546 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Painting Of "Joker" Done On Fabric by Charles Osaro - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Painting Of "Joker" Done On Fabric by Charles Osaro (1015 Views)

Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / Painting Of Joker Done On Fabric / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Of "Joker" Done On Fabric by Charles Osaro by Charlexart: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fabric painting

1 Like

Re: Painting Of "Joker" Done On Fabric by Charles Osaro by Aidejay(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
One thing critics were eager to note in their reviews of the joker movie, is how easy and simplistic it might be to sympathize and somehow pity or endear the character who lest me get carried away is still a murderer and insane thus somehow making him into a heroic figure worthy of emulation. That's why I ask why should I wear a shirt with joker printed on it.....that's by the way OP you should do a name drop of the fabric painter/designer who did the shirt cause it looks good....still.
Re: Painting Of "Joker" Done On Fabric by Charles Osaro by Jackossky(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Aidejay:
One thing critics were eager to note in their reviews of the joker movie, is how easy and simplistic it might be to sympathize and somehow pity or endear the character who lest me get carried away is still a murderer and insane thus somehow making him into a heroic figure worthy of emulation. That's why I ask why should I wear a shirt with joker printed on it.....that's by the way OP you should do a name drop of the fabric painter/designer who did the shirt cause it looks good....still.

How people fell in love with the movie amazes me till today.
When the movie emerged online, was among the first subscribers but then, it was a shitty storyline, st*pid humour... Still, most people love it.

Makes me ask, did they really watch the movie?

2 Likes

Re: Painting Of "Joker" Done On Fabric by Charles Osaro by kilojoDesigns: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jackossky:

How people fell in love with the movie amazes me till today.
When the movie emerged online, was among the first subscribers but then, it was a shitty storyline, st*pid humour... Still, most people love it.

Makes me ask, did they really watch the movie?

He knew there would be some

Re: Painting Of "Joker" Done On Fabric by Charles Osaro by Jackossky(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
kilojoDesigns:

He knew there would be some

You're just like Jon Snow
Re: Painting Of "Joker" Done On Fabric by Charles Osaro by kilojoDesigns: 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jackossky:

You're just like Jon Snow
Reek Greyjoy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Quick Work / More Concept Art For Animation / Share Your 1 Year Old Pics (fun Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.