Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Much Is Waybill From Minna To Lagos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Much Is Waybill From Minna To Lagos (721 Views)

Dog For Sell Waybill National Wide / German Shepherd Puppies Available For Pick Up And Waybill / Can Anyone Waybill Or Deliver A Rabbit To Abule-egba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Waybill From Minna To Lagos by Spanishmilf(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yo house. How much is waybill from minna to lagos
I wan waybill pup ASAP
Re: How Much Is Waybill From Minna To Lagos by adisabarber(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Yo house. How much is waybill from minna to lagos
I wan waybill pup ASAP

Usually depends on individual drivers. Reach an agreement on the price of the puppy with the buyer and when the buyer pays take the puppy to the park early in the morning and negotiate with a driver. The buyer can then pay when he gets the puppy. If the driver wants his money in advance, buyer will have to transfer the money to you and you can pay the driver.
Re: How Much Is Waybill From Minna To Lagos by mercy348(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2020
use peace transit in David mark road, it is around 5-6k

(1) (Reply)

Greatdane Dogs Available For Sale / Pedigree Male Boerboel Puppy Available For New Home / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.