Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics (1740 Views)

Medical Supplies Arrive In India As Coronavirus Cases Hit New Records (Photos) / FCCPC To Arraign Supermarkets, Pharmacies For Inflating Prices Of Sanitisers / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by HeWrites(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Following the report of the first case of Coronavirus in Nigeria, several stores in Lagos have run out of hand sanitisers and face masks amid fear of contracting the deadly disease.

Igbere TV Nigeria recorded it first case of the virus, codenamed Covid-19, on Friday in Lagos.

It was reported that an Italian who arrived Nigeria from Milan, one of the worst hit locations in Europe since the outbreak of the disease in China early January, tested positive to the virus.

A visit to Shoprite store at City Mall, Ikeja, Lagos on Friday afternoon and shows that the store had run out of sanitisers.

One of the store attendants told our correspondent that they ran out of the items between late Thursday and early Friday.

It was gathered that one customer bought as much as 30 pieces.

Customers who tried to purchase sanitisers at the store on Friday queried the attendants for selling in bulk to single customers.

Media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, also raised alarm over the rate at which stores were running out of sanitisers.

According to him, in a post on his social media account on Friday, as of 9:05 am, Ebeano Supermarket in Lekki, Lagos had run out of sanitisers.

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has advised that people should frequently wash their hands, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, practice respiratory hygiene and that if anyone has fever, cough and difficulty breathing, they should seek medical care early.

http://igberetvnews.com/1341309/lagos-stores-run-sanitisers-face-masks-coronavirus-hits-nigeria-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by cRobo: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Who can supply me 30 cartons of face mask urgently

Tag me and drop your mumber
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by gigabytes: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sanitizer was N600 last week in Ajah now N3000 as of now
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by Bullet01(f): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
For real? Business don land for Nna dem
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by tsephanyah(f): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Like I predicted earlier..... I will Buy enough food and stuff
bumpy road ahead

Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by Righteousness89(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha....

Really funny...

Nigerians should understand that the Mask is not a protection against the Virus oo..

The Best we can do is to ensure Proper Personal hygiene .

If u can lay your hands on dried aloe Vera( I don't know if u guys hv it in Nigeria) Put in a bottle and soak in water for at least a day. Then drink .. it helps the body system very much..

Most Importantly, Get close to GOD ALMIGHTY..

The way this thing is , it's more than what the physical Eyes sees
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by ahnie: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Corrosive situation.
I overheard someone this morning saying...correct Yoruba peppersoup kills Corona virus.

Dear lord...please come to our rescue!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by hargbolahan01: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
some senator said there were not proper checking at international airport in Lagos but we said it was all lies but how did the Italian man who arrived Nigeria on Monday wasn't discovered until Thursday when he was treated at LUTH.... May be all the checkings are scam and most of the equipment are not working

this is not criticism but a question with common sense
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by kabasa77(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:

Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by thorpido(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Don't forget to take your bath with salt and warm water.
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by Adam00(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by thundafire: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kai Biafra will soon conjure der own version only breathing alone can tear it
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by Somzee(f): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
I have facemask in bulk for supply, you can send a Pm if interested.
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by chiiraq802(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigerians are the worst set of people on earth, instead of them to normalize the price or even reduce it self, so that everyone can afford it...Dem don cari the price high...
Like say no be person weh dey alive dey buy market...#useless Country angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by Randy100: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
I refuse to panick like every other Nigeria. I won't buy face mask or hand sanitizer. If I catch it, I will survive it and bounce back.
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by famouscargo4u: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:

@cRobo,

I can supplier you. Here is my number 08062470912
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by lady25(f): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Sterilink hand sanitizer is produced by Emzor pharmaceutical.
Unit price N700
A carton cost N60,000 contains one hundred units
Delivery available
Call or whatsapp 07058736173
Re: Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics by ryfoz(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
gigabytes:
Sanitizer was N600 last week in Ajah now N3000 as of now
pay less for quality, check my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5951883/quality-hand-sanitisers-available-sale

(1) (Reply)

Help a disturbed female what could this be? / Picture Of 75 Years Old Body Building Grandma / Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.