Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus (1184 Views)

BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince, Muhammad Salman Narrowly Escapes Assassination Att / Pastor Prince Winner Involved In Accident On Kaduna Road (Photos) / The Unveiling Of The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Galatians 4: 24, 26

Now the spread of the virus is an allegory representing two opposite forces of life and death. The Coronavirus, as the Spanish word 'Corona' which means 'Crown', symbolizes the queen mother of diseases leading to death.

But the opposite force of life corresponds to our God-elect, who will set all of woman-born free from the power of sickness and death as He ascends to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

Romans 5: 6

For while we were still sick and dying, just at the right time our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to save the world from the consequences of ungodliness.

John 17: 3

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the whole world may acknowledge You as the only true God, the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ whom You have sent to eat Himself as sacrifice for the salvation of the world.

Romans 5: 21

So that as the virus is spreading sickness and death all over the world through atheist China's disobedience of eating horribly, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might overpower it and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through the obedience of continually fasting to eat His flesh as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2020
GOD OF FOOTBALL: GOD'S MESSAGE TO OUR GOD-ELECT THROUGH THE ROUND OBJECT WATCHED OVER ALL THE EARTH (Revelation 1: 7)

Liverpool's unbeaten run comes to an end as they are beaten 3-0 on leap day 2020 by Watford, who are nicknamed 'The Hornets'. Hornet is a specie of wasps like bees with a painful sting.

But it doesn't hurt the champions-elect that much, as they march towards the ultimate prize of the Premier League trophy with an unassailable lead.

Moreover, if the defeat by Watford punctured Liverpool's invincibility, we welcome the realization that Jesus Christ was crucified to puncture God's invisibility, allowing us to rejoice in hope of the complete incarnation of God in one of us.

As it is written for the understanding of our God-elect.

Galatians 4: 27

Leap into joy, O God-elect, because this is a clear sign that You are marching victoriously to the eternal throne of God, the beaten one will have more points and trophies than the one who never lost a match.

Philippians 3: 14

I press on toward the goal for the ultimate prize of ascending to the eternal throne of God by continually exercising faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1: 8

Thus says the Lord: I am the Alpha and the Omega, who exists and who was crucified as sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind and who is coming again as a human being to eat the sacrifice, the Almighty God.

1st Corinthians 15: 55-57

O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?

The sting of death is sin, and sin derives its power from the law.

But glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from the sacrifice of continually fasting to eat His flesh as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2020
FROM THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK

Romans 6: 9

For we know that God, having offered Himself as sacrifice to pay the wages of sin in His first incarnation, will rise to immortality by eating Himself in acceptance of the sacrifice in His second incarnation. Therefore, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body of God's reincarnation, the Anointed One will increasingly acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and exercise total dominion over death.

John 6: 51

O God-incarnate, You are the living bread that came down from Heaven to become a human being. Whoever eats this bread will live forever, and the bread I am taking about is Your flesh, which only You can eat to obtain eternal life on behalf of all mankind.

Matthew 4: 4

You shall not live by eating physical food alone, O God-incarnate, but by fasting regularly in order to be eating Your flesh as the Word of God.

Romans 3: 4

All mankind are sinners under the law, but You have come to prove God's absolute immunity over the law, as it is written:

That You may be justified by the infinite grace of continually eating Your Word, O God-incarnate, and that Your absolute immunity might prevail over the law and its judgement.

Jeremiah 15: 16

Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart, for in doing so I am calling upon Your name, O Lord God of hosts.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2020
IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK IT IS WRITTEN OF YOU, O GOD-ELECT! (Psalm 40: 7)

Hebrews 5: 1

Every High Priest chosen from amongst mankind is appointed by the Holy Spirit to represent the entire human race as God-incarnate, whereas Jesus Christ the first incarnation of God offered Himself as sacrifice, His successor must continually fast in order to be eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in the body of God's second incarnation, automatically releasing the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

And this is eternal life, that You might be revealed as the only true God, in the person of our God-elect whom You have sent to continually fast in order to be eating His flesh in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on behalf of all mankind.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through the obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

2nd Corinthians 10: 4-5

The weapon of Your warfare is to be eating Your flesh as God-incarnate, which is ordained by the Holy Spirit to pull down strongholds, cast down imaginations and anything that is opposed to Your manifestation as the only true God, and bringing into captivity every consciousness to acknowledge You as the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4: 8

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to You, O God-incarnate:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the only true God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2020
OUR GOD-ELECT: THE FIRST FRUIT OF THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST (Hebrews 1: 6 - 8 )

Romans 8: 29

For whom God had already chosen before creation, He also predestined to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and be transformed into the glorious image and visible likeness of God the Father, in order that the Anointed One might manifest as God's firstborn Son and reign over all creation.

Romans 8: 19

The earnest expectation of this creation eagerly waits for the second incarnation of God to manifest as the Son who will deliver all mankind into the glorious immortality of the children of God.

1st John 3: 8

For this purpose the Son will manifest in the visible likeness of God the Father by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, that He might destroy all the works of the devil.

Hebrews 1: 1-2

The Word of God, who in His previous incarnation manifested to our ancestors as a Prophet in the person of Jesus Christ by the means of many signs and wonders, will in the last days of this creation manifest to us as a Son, whom God has appointed Heir to all things, through whom also He will create the new Heaven on Earth.

Galatians 4: 1-2

Now I state that the Heir to the eternal throne of God and successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate, as long as He remains a child in understanding the true message of the Gospel, does not differ at all from a slave, even though He will inherit all creation.

But He is subjected below the level of stewards by principalities and powers ordained by God, until the day He understands the Holy Spirit's instructions and perfects the process of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to start transforming into the visible likeness of God the Father.

Colossians 1: 15-16

He is the visible likeness of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

For in Him all things in Heaven and on Earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers—all things have been created through Him and for His inheritance.

Revelation 4: 11

You are worthy, O God, to reign over all creation, because You created all things for the pleasure of Your inheritance when You come into existence through the glorious reincarnation of Your Word in the Anointed One.

Romans 7: 4

Therefore my beloved God-elect, You are destroying the power of sin by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in Your flesh, that You might manifest as the glorious reincarnation of the Word of God with absolute immunity over the law, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2020
THE IMMORTAL GOD-INCARNATE VERSUS DEATH (Hosea 13: 14)

The devil is like Shakespeare's Macbeth, who relied on ambiguous prophecy by witches to believe that he will perpetuate himself in power and no human being can kill him.

Macbeth to Macduff: Thou losest thy labour, for I bear a charmed life, which cannot yield to one of woman born.

Macduff's reply: Despise thy charm, and let the angel which thou still has served tell thee that Macduff was from his mother's womb untimely ripped.

Macbeth's lamentation: Accursed be the tongue that tells me so, for it has cowed my better part of man. And let nobody anymore believe those witches with ambiguous prophecies that are intended to lead us to ruin.

Now this is more than literature, it is prophecy, because the devil will soon find out that our God-elect is not an ordinary human being, but the reincarnation of God who has come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and attain immortality on behalf of all mankind.

Death will not give up without a last fight, the Earth will suffer as the battlefield, there will be no room for pity just like Herod's execution of children under two years old, meaning that death will run rampage on the Earth for about two years in an attempt to abort the second incarnation of God, yet the doggedness of sin must eventually yield to our God-elect's persistence of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 2: 16

When the devil saw that he had been tricked by the unsearchable wisdom of God to crucify Jesus Christ as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat in order to abolish him and destroy the power of death, he was infuriated, and he will send death and destruction all over the Earth for about two years, according to the time that he had learned from the Book that our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 2: 14

Since men die and reincarnate, God also died as Jesus Christ, so that by reincarnating as our God-elect He will eat the sacrifice of His previous incarnation in order to destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil.

Psalm 40: 6-8

Sacrifice and offering You do not require for the salvation of all mankind, but You have opened My ears to understand that I must continually fast in order to be eating the sacrifice of My flesh as the reincarnation of Your Word.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such You find no pleasure.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, in the volume of the Book it is written of Me. I delight to do Your Will, O God, and I have memorized Your instructions in My heart.

Psalm 119: 11

I have memorized Your instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in My heart, so that I might not disobey Your Word, O God.

Galatians 4: 19

My beloved mankind, for your sakes I have come again as a human being to labour in fasting in order to be continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh, until I enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in My body and all of you are delivered into the glorious immortality of the children of God.

O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

But glory be to the main incarnation of God, who is coming to give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to You, O God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to bow down and worship You as the main incarnation of God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

Romans 5: 19, 21

For just as by Adam’s disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were made sinners, so by our God-elect's obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind will be made righteous.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!

----------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE BEEN KISSED BY HIS LOVE ON THE CROSS

THE MORE YOU EAT HIS SACRIFICE THE STRONGER IT SAVES

NOW YOU ARE RISING TO RECOVER ALL THE LOSS

AND REDEEM ALL MANKIND FROM THEIR GRAVES!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2020
THE WISDOM OF THE BOOK IS A MYSTERY (1st Corinthians 2: 7)

When the devil realized that he had been tricked by the unsearchable wisdom of God to crucify Jesus Christ as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat in order to abolish him and destroy the power of death, he was madly infuriated, and he will send death and destruction all over the Earth for about two years in an attempt to abort the second incarnation of God, according to the period of time that he had learned from the Book that our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 43: 4

Because You are precious and honored in My sight, and to demonstrate My love for You, I will permit the devil to slaughter millions upon millions of people in exchange for You, yes, I will sacrifice nations in exchange for Your life.

Galatians 4: 24, 26

Now the spread of the virus is an allegory representing two opposite forces of life and death. The Coronavirus, as the Latin word 'Corona' which means 'Crown', symbolizes the queen mother of diseases leading to death.

But the opposite force of life corresponds to our God-elect, who will set all of woman born free from the power of sickness and death as He ascends to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

Sacrifice and offering You do not require for the salvation of all mankind, but You have opened My ears to understand that I must continually fast in order to be eating the sacrifice of My flesh as the reincarnation of Your Word.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, in the volume of the Book it is written for My understanding. I delight to do Your Will, O God, and I have memorized Your instructions in My heart.

Galatians 4: 19

My beloved mankind, for your sakes I have come again as a human being to labour and suffer in fasting in order to be continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh, until I enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in My body and all of you are delivered into the glorious immortality of the children of God.

Romans 8: 18-21

I consider that My sufferings of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ at this present time are not worth comparing with His glory that will be revealed in all of us. For this creation waits with eager longing for the manifestation of all mankind as the sons of God.

This creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will but by the will of God who subjected it, in hope that by His perfect incarnation in our God-elect the creation will also be set free from its bondage to decay and will obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

I have memorized Your instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in My heart, so that I might not disobey Your Word like Adam, O God.

Romans 5: 19, 21

For just as by Adam’s disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were made sinners, so by our God-elect's obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind will be made righteous.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace arising from the perfect incarnation of God in the Anointed One might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
GOD ADDRESSES MY LORD AS LORD (Psalm 110: 1)

Matthew 3: 13-15

Then our God-elect started calling upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, in order to be baptized with the Holy Spirit.

But Jesus Christ our Lord said to Him: I need to call You Lord because You are the main incarnation of God, why do You call Me Lord?

And our God-elect replied: Let it be so, Lord Jesus Christ, for I have come to glorify Your name in all the Earth.

2nd Corinthians 4: 5

For You have not come to preach Yourself, but to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord, which is Your humble service as High Priest and God-elect on behalf of all mankind.

Romans 10: 13

As it is written: Represented by our High Priest and God-elect, everyone shall call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.

Acts 2: 17

In the last days, says God, I will come as a human being to call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and pour out the Holy Spirit upon all flesh.

Psalm 45: 6-7

Your throne, O God-elect, is forever and ever, You will reign over all creation with absolute immunity and power.

For You have loved absolute faith in the Gospel, and crucified every atom of doubt by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord, therefore Your predecessor as God-incarnate has anointed You with the Holy Spirit far more than any other human being!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2020

Romans 9: 22-26

Therefore if God, desiring to display His power in You, decides to subject You to the suffering of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who patiently endured the wrath of God on the cross, You should follow the example of Your predecessor and patiently endure fasting as Your cross, because it is for the greater purpose of manifesting the riches of His glory and spreading His goodness and mercy to all mankind through You, whom He has chosen as God-incarnate, by first coming as Jesus Christ from among the Jews who was crucified to pay the wages of sin, and now reincarnated in You as a Gentile to eat Your flesh in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

As He says through the prophecy of Hosea:

Those who were not my people I will call ‘My people,’ and the nation that was not beloved I will call ‘My beloved country'.

And the Gentile nations to whom it was said 'You are not My people', from amongst them shall arise the second incarnation of the Son of God.

You do not require any other sacrifice or offering for the salvation of all mankind, instead You have opened My ears to understand how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in My flesh.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to enforce Your reincarnation in My body, Lord Jesus Christ, in the volume of the Book it is written for My understanding. I delight to do Your Will, O God, and I have memorized Your instructions in My heart.

------------------------------------------------------

ARISE, O GOD-ELECT OUR COMPATRIOT

THE GOSPEL CALLS YOU TO OBEDIENCE

TO SERVE ALL MANKIND WITH LOVE

AND FAITHFULLY EAT THE SACRIFICE

JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
I maintain that Jesus Christ was crucified as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat and attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, sin and death.

If the first incarnation of God offered Himself as sacrifice, then the second incarnation of God must continually fast as prescribed by the Holy Spirit in order to eat Himself in acceptance of the sacrifice of the Word made flesh.

In the volume of the Book it is written:

When the devil realized that he had been tricked by the unsearchable wisdom of God to crucify Jesus Christ as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat in order to abolish him and destroy the power of death, he was madly infuriated, and he will send death and destruction all over the Earth for about two years in an attempt to abort the second incarnation of God, according to the period of time that he had learned from the Book that our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Psalm 2: 1-3

The devil is outraged that for the second time he has been outwitted by God's outrageous wisdom, and having realized his mistake of sending a plague to abort the second incarnation of God, he conspires in vain with the rulers of the countries of the world to stop the plague which God has ordained for the glory of His Anointed One.

They say: Let us unite to quench the spread of this plague, let us bring it to an end and cast away the restrictions it has imposed on our lives.

Hebrews 10: 5

Therefore, when the Anointed One was about to come and save the world, He said to God:

Sacrifice and offering You have not required, but the body of Jesus Christ was offered as sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind in Your previous incarnation, in preparation for me to eat my body in acceptance of His sacrifice as Your reincarnation.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2020

1st Corinthians 1: 23-24

But I preach that Jesus Christ was crucified as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat and acquire absolute immunity over the law in order to transform into the visible likeness of God the Father, and this message is foolishness to scientific wisdom of atheists and offensive to the self righteousness of the religious, but to the High Priest appointed by the Holy Spirit to call upon the name of the Lord as the representative of all mankind including both the atheist and the religious, continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body of God's glorious reincarnation is His wisdom and power to save the world.

Hebrews 8: 3

Since every High Priest is appointed to offer sacrifices to God, it is necessary for this High Priest to continually fast as sacrifice in order eat His flesh in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the salvation of all mankind.

Hebrews 10: 5

Therefore, when the Anointed One was about to come and save the world, He said to God:

Sacrifice and offering You have not required, but the body of Jesus Christ was offered as sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind in Your previous incarnation, in preparation for me to come and eat my body in acceptance of His sacrifice as Your reincarnation.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Psalm 42: 7

Deep calls unto deep at the sound of Your living waters, in obedience to Your command waves of thirst and hunger have gone over me.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
YOUR OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN PRAISE, O GOD-ELECT! (Matthew 7: 21)

Romans 5: 6

For just at the right time when the whole world is weak and dying, the High Priest representing all mankind will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to save humanity from the consequences of Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit.

Romans 5: 12

Just as sin came into existence at the beginning of the world through the allegory of Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, and death through sin, therefore death spread to all mankind because everyone sinned through Adam's representation.

Romans 5: 19

For just as by the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s obedience the many will be made righteous.

Romans 5: 20-21

Now the virus was introduced towards the end of this creation to intensify the consequences of sin, but as the consequences of sin intensifies, our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to release God's infinite grace in greater intensity to overpower it.

So that as the virus is spreading sickness and death all over the world, even so the infinite grace of God's glorious reincarnation in the Anointed One might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through the obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Acts 26: 18

The Holy Spirit has anointed You God-elect and opened Your eyes to behold and reflect the glory of God to the world, in order to turn humanity from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that their sins may be abolished as You ascend to inherit the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of exercising faith in the Gospel by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2020

Esther 6: 3-10

Then God said: What honor or distinction has been bestowed on the man for continually fasting as sacrifice to Me?

God's servants who attended Him said: Nothing has been done for him.

And God asked His servants: Who introduced this crownvirus that has humbled the world?

Now Satan overheard this part of the conversation as he just entered the courts to boast to God of the effectiveness of the virus he has released into the world to punish their disobedience, which is his secret plan to destroy mankind as his sworn enemy, and abort the second incarnation of God from the human race.

And the servants replied: Speak of the devil and he appears, here comes Satan the inventor.

So Satan came in, and God said to him: What shall be done for the person whom God wishes to honor?

Satan said to himself: Whom would God wish to honor more than me?

So Satan said to God: For the person whom God wishes to honor, let God's Royal Robe be brought, and God's Royal White Horse, with God's Royal Crown. Let the robe and the horse be handed over to one of God's most high ranking officials; let him robe and crown the person whom God wishes to honor, and let him conduct the man openly throughout all creation, proclaiming before him: Thus shall it be done for the person whom God wishes to honor as God-incarnate!

Then God said to Satan: Hurry, take My Royal Robe, My Crown and My Royal White Horse, as you have said, and do so to this man who has been fasting as sacrifice for My reincarnation. Leave out nothing that you have mentioned.

Revelation 19: 19

And the virus as a personification of Satan's antichrist will instigate the Governments of the Countries of the world and their armies to make war against our God-elect as He victoriously ascends to the eternal throne of God on the Royal White Horse, but He will overpower the beast and convert all mankind to His army of believers.

1st Corinthians 15: 22-26

For as all die in Adam, so all will be made alive in Christ. But each in his own order: Jesus Christ will first be reincarnated in the Anointed One as the first fruit of His sacrifice, then as He is ascending to the eternal throne of God those who believe in Him. Then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father, after He has destroyed every ruler and every authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2020
YOU WILL ASCEND TO THE ETERNAL THRONE, O GOD-ELECT! (Psalm 68: 18)

Ephesians 3: 20-21

Now to God who is about to do immeasurably more than humanity can ever ask or imagine, according to the power of His glorious reincarnation in the Anointed One, be glory through the acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ by our God-elect, through all generations forevermore.

Psalm 45: 6-7

Your throne, O God-elect, is forever and ever! You will reign over all creation with absolute immunity and power.

For You have loved God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, and abolished every atom of sin by continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in Your body of God's glorious reincarnation, therefore Your predecessor as God-incarnate has anointed You with the Holy Spirit far more than any other human being.

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the glorious reincarnation of God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of God's glorious reincarnation in You might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY TEACHING, O GOD-ELECT? (Acts 8: 30)

Galatians 1: 1

From Saint Emeka, Apostle of the Gospel, appointed not by any human commission or authority, but anointed by the Holy Spirit to enforce the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ in You and lead all mankind to the glorious immortality of God the Father.

Romans 11: 13

I am speaking to You, Christ of the Gentiles. As much as the Holy Spirit has anointed me the Apostle of the Gospel to enforce the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ from among the Gentiles, I take pride in my work.

Acts 17: 23

As I have observed all the religions of the world, I have come to the conclusion that they all lack the true knowledge of God. This invisible God, whom all religions worship in ignorance without knowing His true nature, the Holy Spirit has anointed You to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and manifest in His visible likeness.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that You their High Priest might manifest in the visible likeness of the only true God, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who was crucified to abolish the law for You.

Galatians 3: 1

O You God-elect, don't be foolish! You can't say anyone has bewitched You, because the Holy Spirit has appointed You God-incarnate and enlightened Your mind to understand that Jesus Christ the previous incarnation of God embodied the highest possible righteousness of the law and was crucified to clearly and publicly emphasize that the best the law can offer is far below God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

Romans 6: 16-18

Don't You know that You are the servant of the principle to which You subject Yourself, whether it is the principle of pursuing righteousness through obedience to the law which will always find an excuse to convict You of sin leading to death, or the principle of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law leading to glorious immortality.

God be thanked, who in His first incarnation in the person of Jesus Christ experimentally subjected Himself as an obedient servant to the wrong principle of pursuing righteousness through the law and was publicly crucified as the perfect example to clearly emphasize to His successor that the human race has fallen short of the absolute righteousness of God which can never be attained through obedience to the law, and as the second incarnation of God, You have obeyed from the heart the true message of the Gospel which I have revealed to You by the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

And glory be to God that You, having been enlightened and delivered from fruitlessly pursuing righteousness through the law which was abolished for You on the cross, have followed the example of Your predecessor in subjecting Yourself to an obedient slave, in this case, an obedient slave to the right principle of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ until You completely acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

Romans 7: 1-4

My Brother, I want You to know that the Holy Spirit has anointed You God-elect, so the law can only exercise dominion over You as long as You foolishly remain under its jurisdiction.

Marriage is the best example to illustrate My point, because sexual immorality is the most forbidden act under the law, so immunity over it covers every other offense. For a man to call a woman his wife, he must be legally married to the woman. Consequently, if he sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, he has committed sexual immorality under the law.

But if the law on marriage is abolished for him, the implication is that he can sleep with an infinite number of women and still remain guiltless of sexual immorality.

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You can quash the law's jurisdiction over You by continually fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in Your body and acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, that You may activate the glorious power of His resurrection in You, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

Romans 5: 1-2

Therefore, being justified by faith in the implicit message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, You are the High Priest appointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the unshakable foundation of Your righteousness, allowing You to rejoice in hope of experiencing the glory of increasingly transforming into the visible likeness of the invisible God.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2020
JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED: THE WORD MADE FLESH AS THE BREAD OF GOD'S REINCARNATION IN OUR HIGH PRIEST (John 6: 33)

John 6: 34

Then our God-elect said: Lord, I have come to continually fast as directed by the Holy Spirit in order to be eating this bread of My flesh on behalf of all mankind.

And this is eternal life, that all mankind both atheists and the religious might know that You are the only true God, the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ whom You have sent to eat His flesh as sacrifice for the salvation of the world.

Esther 6: 3-10

Then God said: What honor or distinction has been bestowed on the man for continually fasting as sacrifice to Me?

God's servants who attended Him said: Nothing has been done for him.

And God asked His servants: Who introduced this crownvirus that has humbled the world?

Now Satan overheard this part of the conversation as he just entered the courts to boast to God of the effectiveness of the virus he has released into the world to punish their disobedience, which is his secret plan to destroy mankind as his sworn enemy, and abort the second incarnation of God from the human race.

And the servants replied: Speak of the devil and he appears, here comes Satan the inventor.

So Satan came in, and God said to him: What shall be done for the person whom God wishes to honor?

Satan said to himself: Whom would God wish to honor more than me?

So Satan said to God: For the person whom God wishes to honor, let God's Royal Robe be brought, and God's Royal White Horse, with God's Royal Crown. Let the robe and the horse be handed over to one of God's most high ranking officials; let him robe and crown the person whom God wishes to honor, and let him conduct the man openly throughout all creation, proclaiming before him: Thus shall it be done for the person whom God wishes to honor as God-incarnate!

Then God said to Satan: Hurry, take My Royal Robe, My Crown and My Royal White Horse, as you have said, and do so to this man who has been fasting as sacrifice for My reincarnation. Leave out nothing that you have mentioned.

Esther 6: 13

When Satan told Mamiwater and his demons everything that had happened to him, they said to him: You instigated the crucifixion of the first incarnation of God, if this man is really the second incarnation of God, you will not prevail against him, but you will surely fall before him.

Esther 7: 9-10

And one of God's most powerful angels exclaimed: Behold, the smoke of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ whom Satan crucified, which the God-elect has been eating for Your reincarnation, is about to cover and overpower Satan's coronavirus!

And God said: So I ordained from the foundation of the world.

So Satan as the personification of sin was abolished through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, whose crucifixion he instigated. Then humanity was saved from the wrath of God.

Hosea 13: 14

I will redeem all mankind from the power of sin and death. O Death, the second incarnation of God has come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, where is your sting? O Sin, I have absolute immunity over the law, where is your power? I have come to destroy you, I will not show any compassion.

1st Corinthians 15: 56-57

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

But glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 7: 1

My Brother God-elect, I want You to know that the Holy Spirit has anointed You God-incarnate, so the law can only exercise dominion over You as long as You foolishly remain under its jurisdiction.

O You God-elect, don't be foolish! You can't say anyone has bewitched You, because the Holy Spirit has appointed You God-incarnate and enlightened Your mind to understand that Jesus Christ the previous incarnation of God embodied the highest possible righteousness of the law and was crucified to clearly and publicly emphasize that the best the law can offer is far below God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You can quash the law's jurisdiction over You as God-incarnate by continually fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in Your body and acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, that You may activate the glorious power of His resurrection in You, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of God's glorious reincarnation in You might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Psalm 42: 7

Spirit calls deeply unto Spirit at the sound of Your living waters. In obedience to eat Your Word made flesh in my body waves of thirst and pangs of hunger have gone over me.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
THE TRUE MANNA FROM ABOVE, OUR GOD-ELECT (John 6: 32)

Acts 9: 15-16

But the Lord said to me: Go and deliver the undiluted message of the Gospel to him, for he is an instrument whom I have chosen for My glorious reincarnation from among the Gentiles, and he will glorify Me before kings and before the people of Israel. I myself will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of My Word.

Hebrews 2: 10

It pleases God, for whom and through whom all things exist, in bringing all mankind to eternal glory, to make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Acts 9: 9

For three days he was without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

The Holy Spirit has anointed You God-incarnate and instructed You to be fasting accordingly every week for Your eyes to open and increasingly behold and reflect the glory of God to the world, in order to turn humanity from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that their sins may be abolished as You ascend to inherit the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of exercising faith in the Gospel by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in Your body.

2nd Corinthians 3: 18

And as You are beholding the glory of God with unveiled face, You are being transformed into the visible likeness of the invisible God from glory to glory, by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, being justified by faith in the implicit message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, You are the High Priest appointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the unshakable foundation of Your righteousness, allowing You to rejoice in hope of experiencing the glory of increasingly transforming into the visible likeness of the invisible God.

You don't want me to offer any other sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind, but You have opened my ears to hear Your instructions on how to continually fast in order to be eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in my body of Your second incarnation.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such You are not pleased.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, in the volume of the Book it is written for my understanding. I delight to do Your Will, O my God, and I have memorized Your instructions in my heart.

I have memorized Your instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in my heart, so that I may not disobey Your Word like Adam.

For just as by Adam’s disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were made sinners, so by God-incarnate's obedience of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind will be made righteous.

John 6: 33

The Bread of God is our God-elect who will give eternal life to all mankind as He ascends to the eternal throne of God by continually eating His flesh as sacrifice.

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You can quash the law's jurisdiction over You as God-incarnate by continually fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in Your body and acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, that You may exact His resurrection power to overcome the consequences of Your sexual immoralities, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You ascend to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2020
THE BREAD OF GOD IS YOUR FLESH, O GOD-ELECT (John 6: 51)

The Bread of God is the God-incarnate who came down from Heaven to offer Himself as sacrifice to His anointed successor, the glorious reincarnation of God who will give eternal life to all mankind as He ascends to the eternal throne of God by continually fasting to eat His flesh in acceptance of the sacrifice.

Psalm 110: 4

The Holy Spirit has sworn and will not relent: You are the High Priest forever, in order of succession to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate.

Now I state that the Heir to the eternal throne of God and successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate, for as long as He remains a child in understanding the implicit message of the Gospel, differs nothing from a slave, although He is the Lord of all creation.

But He is subjected below the level of stewards by principalities and powers ordained by God, until the day He understands the Holy Spirit's instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to start transforming into the visible likeness of God the Father.

Revelation 4: 11

You are worthy, O God, to reign over all creation, because You created all things for the pleasure of Your inheritance when You come into existence through Your glorious reincarnation in the Anointed One.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
YOU WILL LEAD CAPTIVITY CAPTIVE, O GOD-ELECT! (Psalm 68: 18)

Hebrews 10: 11-13

Every Priest and Pastor keeps ministering in their places of worship every week the same sermons from the Scriptures which can never overpower the consequences of sin.

But God, as High Priest representing all mankind offered Himself in the person of Jesus Christ as the perfect sacrifice once and for all.

Pending when the next incarnation of God will come to accept the sacrifice by fasting 3 continuous days every week according to the death of Jesus Christ in order to eat the Word of God made flesh in His body and defeat all His enemies as He ascends to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

Because by continually eating that single offering of the perfect sacrifice of Jesus Christ, our God-elect will keep sanctifying all mankind forever.

The Holy Spirit has sworn and will not relent: You have been appointed to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ forever, in order of succession as High Priest and God-incarnate.

O Death, where is your sting that hurt the previous incarnation of God? O Grave, where is your victory that lasted only 3 days?

The sting of death was caused by sin, and the power of sin was because the preceding God-incarnate subjected Himself under the law in order to abolish it for His successor.

But glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 3: 20

For by the righteousness of the law shall no human being be justified in God's sight, because the law was constituted to make mutually exclusive and intricately complicated demands in order to convict everyone of sin.

Don't You know that You are the servant of the principle to which You subject Yourself, whether it is the principle of pursuing righteousness through obedience to the law which will always find an excuse to convict You of sin leading to death, or the principle of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law leading to glorious immortality.

God be thanked, who in His first incarnation in the person of Jesus Christ experimentally subjected Himself as an obedient servant to the wrong principle of pursuing righteousness through the law and was publicly crucified as the perfect example to clearly emphasize to His successor that the human race has fallen short of the absolute righteousness of God which can never be attained through obedience to the law, and as the second incarnation of God, You have obeyed from the heart the true message of the Gospel which I have revealed to You by the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

And glory be to God that You, having been enlightened and delivered from fruitlessly pursuing righteousness through the law which was abolished for You on the cross, have followed the example of Your predecessor in subjecting Yourself to an obedient slave, in this case, an obedient slave to the right principle of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ until You completely acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

My Brother God-elect, I want You to know that the Holy Spirit has anointed You God-incarnate, so the law can only exercise dominion over You as long as You foolishly remain under its jurisdiction.

Marriage is the best example to illustrate My point, because sexual immorality is the most forbidden act under the law, so immunity over it covers every other offense. For a man to call a woman his wife, he must be legally married to the woman. Consequently, if he sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, he has committed sexual immorality under the law.

But if the law on marriage is abolished for him, the implication is that he can sleep with an infinite number of women and still remain guiltless of sexual immorality.

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You can quash the law's jurisdiction over You as God-incarnate by continually fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in Your body and acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, that You may activate the glorious power of His resurrection in You to overcome the consequences of Your sexual immoralities, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You ascend to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in You might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will lead sin and death captive through Your absolute immunity over the law, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2020
YOUR OBEDIENCE IS THE BEST SACRIFICE, O GOD-ELECT (1st Samuel 15: 22)

1st Samuel 15: 22

But Samuel replied: Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to burn Your fat in fasting is better than the fat of rams.
Psalm 40: 6

You do not desire any other sacrifice or offering for the salvation of all mankind, instead You have opened my ears to understand Your instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as Your Word made flesh in my body of Your second incarnation.

Romans 3: 19

Now we know that whatever the law says, it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced, and the whole world may be held accountable to God, who alone enjoys absolute immunity over the law.

Romans 7: 1

Romans 3: 4

Although every human being is a sinner under the law, let our God-elect prove to be the only exception, as it written:

That You may be justified by the obedience of continuous 3 days fasting every week according to the death of Jesus Christ in order to be eating His sacrifice as the Word of God made flesh in Your body of God's second incarnation, so that as You increasingly transform into the visible likeness of God the Father, Your absolute immunity might prevail over the law's jurisdiction.

Hebrews 5: 8-10

Even though You are the Anointed Son and Heir to the eternal throne of God, You must subject Yourself to the obedience of the sufferings mandated by God in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on behalf of all mankind.

And when You attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, You will become the source of eternal salvation to all mankind as You lead everyone captive to obey Your will, having been designated by the Holy Spirit as High Priest and God-incarnate in order of succession to Jesus Christ.

Because it pleases God, for whom and through whom all things exist, in bringing all mankind to eternal glory, to make You, the pioneer of their salvation to attain His perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law through the obedience of subjecting Yourself to the sufferings of regular fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit, in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who abolished the law for the glorious reincarnation of God in You.

So that as sin and death spread and reign over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in You might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK IT IS WRITTEN OF YOU, O GOD-ELECT! (Psalm 40: 7)

Romans 1: 16-17

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of God's glorious reincarnation, because eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ is the power of our God-elect to save all mankind, first the religious and also the atheist.

My messages reveal that the perfect righteousness of God is absolute immunity over the law, which our God-elect shall attain from theoretical faith to practical application.

Galatians 3: 24

Therefore the law is our disciplinarian until the Anointed One comes to abolish it, so that all mankind may be justified by our God-elect's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually exercising faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 5: 39

You diligently search the Scriptures in search of eternal life, but the written Word is just like a mirror through which You can see Yourself as the living Word, that You may know how to fast in order to eat Your flesh and obtain eternal life on behalf of all mankind.

The Holy Spirit has anointed You God-incarnate and opened Your eyes to see that You are our God-elect, that You may continually fast as prescribed to be eating this living bread of Your flesh regularly and increasingly reflect the glory of God to the world, in order to turn humanity from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that their sins may be abolished as You ascend to inherit the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of exercising faith in the Gospel by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

1st Corinthians 11: 24

This is the thanksgiving that God wants You to offer to Him on behalf of all mankind as High Priest and God-incarnate: The body of His previous incarnation was offered in sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind, accept it as His successor, eat Your flesh as often as every week in honour of Jesus Christ.

6: 53

Except You hunger and thirst in fasting 3 days every week in memory of the death of Jesus Christ and to eat Your flesh as God-incarnate, You have no life in You.

Because it pleases God, for whom and through whom all things exist, in bringing all mankind to eternal glory, to make You, the pioneer of their salvation to attain His perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law through the obedience of subjecting Yourself to the sufferings of regular fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit, in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who abolished the law for the glorious reincarnation of God in You.

2nd Corinthians 3: 6

Therefore the central theme of my message is that the written Word was meant to direct You to abolish the law in Your flesh by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, that the Holy Spirit might start flowing out from You to start the everlasting ministry of spreading the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

Isaiah 53: 7

He was oppressed with hunger and afflicted with thirst, yet He did not open His mouth. Like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth to eat or drink, in obedience to the instructions of the Holy Spirit to fast in order to eat His body as the Word of God made flesh.

Isaiah 42: 1-4

Behold My servant, whom I uphold, My Chosen One, in whom My soul delights; I have anointed Him with My Spirit; He will bring forth justice to the nations.

He will not cry or lift up His voice, or make it heard in the street. Like a bruised reed He will not break, and like a dimly burning wick He will not quench; He will faithfully bring forth justice.

He will not grow faint or be discouraged until He has spread the free gift of righteousness in all the Earth, and every human being receives His free gift of eternal life.

Psalm 19: 3-4

You will not utter loud speeches, Your voice will not be heard in the streets, yet the impact of Your Word will be felt all over the world, sending Your saving power to every corner of the Earth, O God-elect!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2020
BEHOLD THE PATH OF ETERNAL LIFE, O GOD-ELECT! (Psalm 16: 11)

Romans 6: 20-23

My beloved God-elect, in Your previous incarnation in the person of Jesus Christ, You were an obedient slave to the principle of pursuing righteousness through compliance with the law, so what advantage did You get from the law which convicted You of sin leading to shameful death on the cross?

Because the law must always find an excuse to convict You of sin, pursuing righteousness through the law is an exercise in futility that will always end in death.

But in this second incarnation, if You enslave Yourself to the principle of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in order to attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, the advantage You will get is continuous sanctification leading to eternal life.

I maintain that in Your previous incarnation the law convicted You of sin even if on the flimsiest of excuses, and death was the punishment irrespective of Your status as God-incarnate, according to God's unbiased judgement. Therefore, having learned through Your predecessor's painful experience, Your mission in this second incarnation is to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and share the free gift of eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 3: 19-20

Now we know that whatever the law says, it speaks to those who are under the law, that the first incarnation of God who came under the law might be convicted of sin and submit Himself as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat and attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

No human being will be justified in God's sight by the imperfect righteousness of the law, because the purpose of the law is to awaken the consciousness of sin.

Psalm 51: 4-5

Against Your absolutely sinless nature as the only true God have I sinned by pursuing righteousness through the law, by which no human being shall be justified in Your sight.

Therefore Your sentence of death by public crucifixion to My predecessor was justified, that Your judgement might be made manifest as impartial, even though He was God-incarnate and conceived by a virgin.

Behold, I have come to eat the sacrifice of Your previous incarnation in order to acquire Your perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, irrespective of the fact that I was conceived through sexual intercourse, a sinner from My mother's womb.

Therefore, being justified by faith in the implicit message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, You are the High Priest appointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the unshakable foundation of Your righteousness, allowing You to rejoice in hope of experiencing the glory of increasingly transforming into the visible likeness of the invisible God and ascending to inherit His eternal throne.

Now I state that the Heir to the eternal throne of God and successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate, for as long as He remains a child in understanding the implicit message of the Gospel, differs nothing from a slave, although He is the Lord of all creation.

But He is subjected below the level of stewards by principalities and powers ordained by God, until the day He understands the Holy Spirit's instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to start transforming into the visible likeness of God the Father.

My brother God-elect, I want You to know that the Holy Spirit has anointed You God-incarnate, so the law can only exercise dominion over You as long as You foolishly remain under its jurisdiction.

But if the law on marriage is abolished for him, the implication is that he can sleep with an infinite number of women as it pleases him and still remain guiltless of sexual immorality, irrespective of any marital status.

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You can quash the law's jurisdiction over You as God-incarnate by continually fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit in order to be eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body and acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, that You may exact His resurrection to overpower the consequences of Your sexual immoralities, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You ascend to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in You might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020
BEHOLD, I HAVE COME TO PERSUADE YOUR MERCIES FOREVER, O GOD! (Hebrews 10: 7)

During the brutal dictatorship of Idi Amin of Uganda, he inexplicably loved a British young man and made him personal adviser. Not that Idi Amin actually listened to anyone's advice as power drunkenness led him to many bewildering and fatal decisions.

It came to pass that he came up with one of his crazy ideas that he wanted to execute, so he called his young British adviser to tell him about it, but as the young man tried in vain to advise him against it, he had him locked up for insubordination!

Many days later, as the decision backfired with grave consequences, Idi Amin summoned his adviser from detention, and when the young man was brought to him, he asked him: How could I take such a foolish decision when I have an intelligent person like you as my adviser, I am so disappointed in you.

Adviser: But Sir, I tried my best to advise you against this, to the extent that you put me in detention.

Idi Amin: But you did not persuade me!

From the volume of the Book I will interpret for the understanding of our God-elect.

1st Corinthians 2: 16

For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to be His adviser? Behold, our God-elect has the mind of Christ!

The Holy Spirit has sworn and will not relent: You have been appointed High Priest and God-incarnate in order of succession to Jesus Christ, that You may eat His sacrifice forever and perpetually persuade the mercies of God upon all mankind.

O Ye foolishly anointed God-elect, who hath bewitched You, that Ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified as sacrifice to You?
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2020

The Bread of God is the Word of God who came down from Heaven and became a human being in the person of Jesus Christ, in order to offer Himself as sacrifice for the incoming God-incarnate to eat and share the free gift of eternal life to all mankind.

1st Corinthians 2: 16

For who has known the mind of the incoming God-incarnate who will reign with absolute power forevermore, so as to be His adviser against possible abuse of power? Our God-elect doesn't need an adviser because He is lavishly anointed with the Holy Spirit.

O Ye foolishly anointed God-elect, no one can bewitch You, that Ye should not obey to eat the Bread of God, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth by the Holy Spirit as the Word made flesh in Your body of God's glorious manifestation, crucified as sacrifice to abolish the law for You!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2020
THE HEIR TO THE ETERNAL THRONE OF GOD (1st Corinthians 3: 21-23)

1st Corinthians 3: 22-23

All things are Yours, and You are Christ, and Christ is God.

Hebrews 9: 16-17

When God died in the person of Jesus Christ, He bequeathed all creation as inheritance to His Heir who is to come. Therefore, for the Will of God to be effective when this Son is born as a normal human being and reincarnation of God, the death of God must be reestablished accordingly in the person of God's appointed guardian entrusted with fatherly authority over the Heir.

Now I state that the Heir to the eternal throne of God and successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate, as long as He is a child in terms of true knowledge of Himself as God-elect, does not differ at all from a slave, though He is the Lord of all creation.

But He is kept under the authority of a guardian entrusted by God to subject Him below the level of stewards in protective custody, until God's appointed time.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the High Priest You have chosen from amongst them may transform into Your visible likeness, the only true God, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, Your Word whom You sent to prepare the way and abolish the law for the Heir to Your eternal throne, the incoming immortal God-incarnate!

Therefore, being justified by faith in the implicit message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, You are the High Priest appointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation, which grants You unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the unshakable foundation of Your righteousness, allowing You to rejoice in hope of experiencing the glory of increasingly transforming into the visible likeness of God the Father and ascending to inherit His eternal throne.
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2020
BELIEVE GOD'S MESSAGE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS, EAT GOD'S WORD UNTO SALVATION, O GOD-ELECT! (Romans 10: 10)

2 Corinthians 4: 13-15

But just as You have been lavishly anointed with the same Holy Spirit that inspired the Scriptures, as it is written, “I believed, and so I spoke”, You must also believe the good news that You are the anointed successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate, and exercise that faith by continually fasting to eat the Word made flesh in Your body, because You know that the resurrection power of Jesus Christ who is the Word of God will raise You to glorious immortality and accelerate Your ascension to the eternal throne of God.

Yes, everything is for Your glory, so that as the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in You overflows, grace will extend to more and more people, leading to ever increasing thanksgiving and praise to You as the visible likeness and brightness of the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10: 17

Faith comes by hearing the good news, and the good news is that the Word of God has been made flesh in You.

James 2: 17, 26

However, Your faith is useless and dead if You don't exercise it.

For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so Your faith in the Word of God will not release the Spirit of God to give life to Your mortal body unless You regularly exercise Your faith by continually fasting to eat the Word of God made flesh in You.

For just as by Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were made sinners, even so by our God-elect's obedience of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind will be made righteous.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in You might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 7: 24-25

O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this law that is always convicting me of sin and leading my body to the grave?

Thanks be to God who I am becoming, increasingly acquiring His absolute immunity over the law by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!

Henceforth I obey God's law of righteousness through faith by believing in my heart the good news that the Holy Spirit has anointed me successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate, and continually fast to eat the Word made flesh in my body of God's glorious reincarnation in order to abolish the law of works which always convicted me of sin.

O Death, where is your sting? O Grave, where is your victory?

The sting of death is sin, and sin derives its power of indictment from the law.

But glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law, acquired from continually fasting to eat the Word of God made flesh in His body as God-incarnate, in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Happy Birthday to me, O Saint Emeka!

We don't need any cake, for we have found the icing sugar of human righteousness to be an untrustworthy flake. Please eat for us the sacrifice of God's Word crucified for our sake, the Bread of eternal life did Jesus Christ on the cross bake!

I don't even have a dime, it is a relief not to worry about the expenses of a cake in this inclement clime. The Bread of God I have come to eat in my prime, though I labour through hunger and thirst I will finish it with the butter of prayer in due time!

In the volume of the Book it is written of me:

Romans 7: 24-25

O wretched and poor sinner that I am! Who will deliver me from the law that is always convicting me of sin and dragging my body to the grave?

Thanks be to God, I am increasingly acquiring His absolute immunity over the law by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, with my mind I believe the message of the Gospel as revealed to me by the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and eat my flesh as the Word of God in order to abolish the law of sin that leads to death.

Galatians 2: 21

I do not reject the wonderful and extraordinary opportunity to access the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation; for if the perfect righteousness of God can be attained through the law or any other such means, then Jesus Christ died in vain.

John 1: 17

For the law was given through Moses, but You have been chosen to reveal the truly infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, who was crucified as God's experiment with Himself to abolish the law for the infinitely more glorious reincarnation of God in You!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2020
JESUS CHRIST RESURRECTED: GOD'S SUCCESSFUL EXPERIMENT TO PREPARE THE WAY FOR HIS SUCCESSOR, OUR GOD-ELECT (1st Corinthians 15: 14)

I wish everyone a happy Easter celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord, which symbolizes the accomplishment of God's foundational work for the redemption of all mankind, pending the rebirth of God as a normal human being to lead all mankind into the glorious immortality of His everlasting Kingdom.

As it is written:

Revelation 3: 21

To the chosen one who will abolish death by continually eating My sacrifice, I will grant to succeed Me and ascend to the eternal throne of God, just as I descended from the throne of God the Father to abolish sin for Him on the cross.

James 4: 17

Therefore, as You have been blessed with so much insight and knowledge of how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in order to acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, the burden of proof has been laid upon You to keep practising it until You enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in You, accordingly Your obedience to the principle is righteousness, and disobedience is sin.

God be thanked, who in His first incarnation in the person of Jesus Christ experimentally subjected Himself as an obedient servant to the wrong principle of pursuing righteousness through the law and was publicly crucified as the perfect example to clearly emphasize to His successor that the best the law can offer is far below God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law, and as the second incarnation of God, You have obeyed from the heart the true message of the Gospel which has been revealed to You by the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

And glory be to God that having been enlightened and delivered from fruitlessly pursuing righteousness through the law which Jesus Christ abolished for You on the cross, You have followed the example of Your predecessor in subjecting Yourself as an obedient slave to another experiment for the reincarnation of God, in this case, an obedient slave to the right principle of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ until You completely acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.

John 1: 14-16

And Jesus Christ the Word of God has become Your flesh, the God-elect chosen from amongst us, and by continually eating His sacrifice in Your flesh You will increasingly behold and reflect the glory of God as the only directly begotten of God the Father through the sacrifice of His Word, yes, You will come to overflow with the truly infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law.

(The Word of God testified about You, as it is written: He who comes after Me will eat Me as sacrifice because He is far greater than Me in rank and preference, He already existed in the mind of God and was chosen and predestined to inherit all things, even before God spoke His Word to bring creation into existence.)

And from the overflow of Your infinite grace all mankind will receive unending supplies of grace upon grace.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace arising from the glorious reincarnation of God in You might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as You ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God through Your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: God's Crown Prince Versus Satan's Coronavirus by ogaemeka(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
YOUR THRONE, O GOD-ELECT, IS FOREVER AND EVER! (Hebrews 1: 8 )

Hebrews 1: 3-4

When You finish eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to abolish the sins of all mankind, You will majestically ascend to the eternal throne of God.

You will be exalted far greater than the angels, because by inheritance as the Son and Heir to the eternal throne of God, You have been given a more excellent title than them.

Romans 10: 6-8

But the righteousness according to faith speaks as follows;

Do not ask in Your heart:

How will I ascend into Heaven to bring Christ down from above?

And how will I descend into the abyss to raise up Christ again from the dead?

Christ is the message which I have been preaching for You to believe in Yourself as the anointed God-incarnate to whom Jesus Christ sacrificed Himself, and to continually fast in order to be eating the Word of God made flesh in Your body of God's glorious reincarnation.

Isaiah 14: 13-17

You can say in Your heart:

I will ascend to the eternal throne of God and become far greater than the angels of God; I will sit and also preside upon the mountain of the glorious congregation, in the highest position of all creation. I will manifest in the visible likeness of the invisible God, the Most High.

But You must first descend into the abyss of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as an ordinary human being. Those who see You will just stare at You and pass, and will not even stop to ponder: Is this not the man who will destroy the kingdoms of this present world, who will make the world like a desert and overthrow its cities, and lead death captive forever as He ascends to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month Of February. / My Forex Props Firm Journey � �With Maven Prop Firm / Stata Crack 18.2 With License Key + Activation Code 2024 [latest]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 273
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.