Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Please Help Save Darian's Life.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Save Darian's Life.... (621 Views)

Help Save Little Olakunle! / Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer / Help Save Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save Darian's Life.... by calculusx(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dear Nigerians and fellow Nairalanders, please let's help save Darian's Life. She was diagnosed of Acute Lymphoblastic Lukeamia (Cancer of the Blood) and needs to undergo an urgent bone marrow transplant which will cost about $60,000.. No amount is too small.
ALL donations should be directed to Darian's Acct details below:

Account Name: Darian Chinwe Okunonke
Account No: 0210284004
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank

or through Gofundme account https://gf.me/u/xmuimj

We pray we will NEVER grief over any of our Children. May GOD bless you as you give

For authenticity, her Parent's can be reached on the following numbers Mother 07033144829 and Father 08037226679.

Attached below is her Old and Recent Picture. Please Share

3 Shares

Re: Please Help Save Darian's Life.... by uboma(m): 6:59am On Feb 29, 2020
Who are the parents of this cute girl? What do they do for a living? What efforts have they put forth in trying to raise parts of the funds needed for the bone marrow transplant?

A brief information about the parents is needed also.

This brave little girl should not continue to suffer this.....
Re: Please Help Save Darian's Life.... by calculusx(m): 9:38am On Feb 29, 2020
uboma:
Who are the parents of this cute girl? What do they do for a living? What efforts have they put forth in trying to raise parts of the funds needed for the bone marrow transplant?

A brief information about the parents is needed also.

This brave little girl should not continue to suffer this.....

Good Morning and thanks for your concern. The Father is my friend, we were classmates in LASU Epe Campus. Both of them are Civil Servants and can be reached on the Contact Numbers above for more information.
We want to appreciate everyone for their generous support. We are almost there and we believe we will get there in no time.

Re: Please Help Save Darian's Life.... by calculusx(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Update:

On behalf of Mr. and Mrs. Okunonke, we wish to thank everyone for your generous donations In saving Darian’s life. We are half way but need more support. With your help we can get there. Words alone can’t express our gratitude for your generous support.

Re: Please Help Save Darian's Life.... by calculusx(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
We thank everyone for their various donations. Words can't express how we felt. We are ALMOST there. We will get there. Thank you

Can the mods help push this to front page please. She doesn't have to be a celebrity or a snake thread

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Please Help Save Darian's Life.... by johnpablo541(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
calculusx:

Good Morning and thanks for your concern. The Father is my friend, we were classmates in LASU Epe Campus. Both of them are Civil Servants and can be reached on the Contact Numbers above for more information.
We want to appreciate everyone for their generous support. We are almost there and we believe we will get there in no time.

Been seeing this post on Facebook. Had to take a closer look now and found out that i happen to know the mom, small world. We both schooled at DELSU.
Will try and send my token very soon
Re: Please Help Save Darian's Life.... by calculusx(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
johnpablo541:

Been seeing this post on Facebook. Had to take a closer look now and found out that i happen to know the mom, small world. We both schooled at DELSU.
Will try and send my token very soon

Small World. Please do bro. May GOD enrich your pocket
Re: Please Help Save Darian's Life.... by calculusx(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2020
Yes. We did it. A big thanks to everyone that made this possible. Impossible is nothing. We appreciate your generous donations.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This 101years Old Public Notice / List Of Countries Without Corona Virus. / Suspected Video Of Chinese People Destroying 5G Tower Causing COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.