Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus (1294 Views)

Is Thanos Responsible For Corona Virus? / Corona Virus Memes / Corona Virus Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus by UKdontv(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
I could not stop laughing when I saw this method of protecting Corona virus. Naija just have way of doing their things.

Re: Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus by chatinent: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na Mortal Kombat?
Re: Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus by yanabasee(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
I've never been scared in my entire life until the breaking of this coronavirus in Lagos.

I was at Next Cash and Carry at Jahi. I saw a mother with her kids fully nose-masked with nylon hand-gloves...

This coronavirus is airborne and can spread faster than we'd imagine. Airborne diseases are easily contagious.

I am scared that this country do not have the basic technologies to detect this virus....

Infact, the equipment used might as well be low budget tools...A politician must loot some percentage of the allocated fund.

I pray we live to see the end of this whole drama.
Re: Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus by olayiwola4u(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Very soon... This VIRUS will be more funny than this JOKE!!!
Re: Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus by Abfinest007(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
funny
Re: Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus by Sirsuky(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lol this kind of post is good sometimes so one and laugh to relax cos Nigeria itself can cause hypertension
Re: Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus by angelEmade: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
lol OP is it not even more than mortal Kombat? smh nairaland bois sha

(1) (Reply)

Obj And The Queen Of England / rhymeeee / A Stammer As A Good Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.