Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,557 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Revealed: COVID-19 Patient Flew Into Nigeria From Italy Via Turkey - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealed: COVID-19 Patient Flew Into Nigeria From Italy Via Turkey (223 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Man Eletrocutes Cockroach That Flew Into His Home. / 8 Edo Indigenes Who Arrived Nigeria From Spain This Morning, Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: COVID-19 Patient Flew Into Nigeria From Italy Via Turkey by Worldtopnewsng: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Revealed: COVID-19 Patient Flew Into Nigeria From Italy Via Turkey

Lagos State Government has raised its level of response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) incident, following a reported case of a patient diagnosed with the infectious viral disease in the State in the early hours of Friday. This is coming, just as the Chief Incident Commander and the State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, allayed fears of residents on spread of the virus.

The Governor also offered more information on how the patient was identified and efforts currently being made to prevent the spread of the virus.

http://worldtopnewsng.com/revealed-covid-19-patient-flew-into-nigeria-from-italy-via-turkey/
Re: Revealed: COVID-19 Patient Flew Into Nigeria From Italy Via Turkey by yanabasee(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
I've never been scared in my entire life until the breaking of this coronavirus in Lagos.

I was at Next Cash and Carry at Jahi. I saw a mother with her kids fully nose-masked with nylon hand-gloves...

This coronavirus is airborne and can spread faster than we'd imagine. Airborne diseases are easily contagious.

I am scared that this country do not have the basic technologies to detect this virus....

Infact, the equipment used might as well be low budget tools...A politician must loot some percentage of the allocated fund.

I pray we live to see the end of this whole drama.
Re: Revealed: COVID-19 Patient Flew Into Nigeria From Italy Via Turkey by Caramelskin(f): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
What about the picture of the Italian man
Re: Revealed: COVID-19 Patient Flew Into Nigeria From Italy Via Turkey by olayiwola4u(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
I think Lagos will soon be a no go area...let's be careful. Hope this Coronavirus will not be like the virus we watch in films wiping the whole world.

I'm sorry, it seems the season film is becoming a reality.

Pray the world survive this

(1) (Reply)

Google Celebrate World Leap Day / SEE THIS!! Peter Don’t Try Me Oh!’ -regina Daniels Dares Peter Okoye / Tantalizers Fast Food Promo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.