Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Breaking: Fire Guts First Bank In Osun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking: Fire Guts First Bank In Osun (962 Views)

Fire Guts Sabo Market In Ogun (Photos) / Fire Guts Amigos Supermarket In Abuja / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Fire Guts First Bank In Osun by Honbright(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Breaking: Fire guts First Bank in Osun

By Bright Olorungbotemi, Osun

The First bank Plc, Ede, Osun state, was on Friday night engulfed in flames, Voiceairmedia reports.

It was learnt that that the fire, which raged from 8pm today.

Fire service men have arrived the scene of the inferno.

"The cause of the fire incident is yet to be ascertained but the fire service has intervened and has brought the situation under control.

Other photos and details below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/02/breaking-fire-guts-first-bank-in-osun.html

Re: Breaking: Fire Guts First Bank In Osun by chatinent: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hope no one was hurt!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fire Guts First Bank In Osun by olayiwola4u(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria!!! I'm sure the next news will be that the amount of money that wasnt in the bank has been burnt.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fire Guts First Bank In Osun by cpu2006(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
First Bank in my town embarassed
Re: Breaking: Fire Guts First Bank In Osun by Bilabong(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
I hope say people account number no follow burn.

(1) (Reply)

Jewelries ..... Buy Now!! / Now Is The Right Time To Acquire Dividend Shares In Skyway (usky)! / Vegetable Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.