Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) (21263 Views)

Folasade Yemi-Esan Tells Level 1-12 Civil Servants To Work From Home / Buhari Receives Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head Of Service In Abuja (Photo) / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Islie: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kamarudeen Ogundele
The President , Major General Muhammadu Buhari ( retd .) , has appointed Dr Folasade Yemi- Esan as the substantive Head of the Civil Service of the Federation with effect from Friday , February 28 .

Her appointment followed the President ’s approval of the retirement of Mrs Winifred Ekanem Oyo- Ita from the Federal Civil Service with effect from Thursday , February 27 .

A statement from the Permanent Secretary , Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Oluse²gun Adekunle , said the retirement of Oyo- Ita was without prejudice to the ongoing investigations of certain allegations against her.
https://punchng.com/buhari-confirms-yemi-esan-as-hos-approves-oyo-itas-retirement/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by chatinent: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
News from FG displeases me, I must confess.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by YeeboMuslim: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
chatinent:
I share your sentiment my Igbo Muslim brother Ebukalahi Chukwudeen

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Hhansome(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Congratulations ma'am but our priority should be how to get rid of this deadly coro.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by GOFRONT(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oh please.....Pls make the headline more comprehensible by using "Abba Kyari" Comfirms Yomi Esan as HOS

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by babdap: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
I hope she won't be disgraced out off Office soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by johnmartus(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
People are just be appointed and affirmed. I am here looking on to God. Congratulations madam I hope you see your appointment as a call to serve humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by tamonokare: 12:02am On Feb 29, 2020
OK. Corona virus still in my mind.
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by helinues: 5:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Congrats Dr Folasade

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by allthingsgood: 6:14am On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:

Repent my dear
Hatred is a disease

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Kizzygentle: 6:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Let her favour job seekers in civil service.
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Powersurge: 6:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by CrimeKsmart: 6:34am On Feb 29, 2020
I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by money121(m): 6:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Gbam
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Dhortunn(m): 6:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Madam, you have a President to answer to - Abba Kyari.
Else, you will be frustrated so early in the job.

Well, I'm sure she follows the news and was aware of what her predecessor faced in the hands of that man with a red cap - Our President-in-Proxy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 29, 2020
We @ wish our precious daddy Buhari good health.. Thanks for choosing from the south west republic.

Also we @ wishes CORONAVIRUS quick death.. None of our family shall be affected in Jesus name

And if there is any politician dt wants to use this virus to embezzle money, make CORONAVIRUS visit him and his family even if na baba reverse and his cow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by ZombieHUNT: 6:42am On Feb 29, 2020
We are talking Corona

Buhari is taking appointments...
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Mouthpis(m): 6:43am On Feb 29, 2020
We are talking Corona Virus pls!!!
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by ZombieHUNT: 6:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We @ wish CORONAVIRUS quick death in Jesus name

Dont tell your incompetent dullard to be proactive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by itsme01: 6:45am On Feb 29, 2020
cool

Congratulations Madam Folashade, try to avoid President Abba Kyari and prime Minister Mamman Daura's anger, you can always meet their Chief of Staff Mj Gen Muhammadu Buhari rtd , or their Other Room manager Madam Aisha for all complaints

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Dont tell your incompetent dullard to be proactive

We @ frown at such language against our baba

But if baba or anyone intend to use this virus to siphon our money, may CORONAVIRUS visit them.. Even their cows grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrr

Abeg wey slawormir, never see damned niggar for like 2 days oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by itsme01: 6:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrr

Abeg wey slawormir, never see damned niggar for like 2 days oo

as a yahooboy wey him be, hin fit done hammer close laptop leave damn niggarr online while he cruises his oloshos ofline

or Prolly One MOD got tired of reading Damn Niggaaar all the time and gave him 10 years Ban

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Goldenboy10(m): 6:50am On Feb 29, 2020
We are talking about how we can eradicate coronna virus and you are here appointing head of civil service. Just wait until covid19 enter Aso Rock
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by NaMeAboki: 6:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Yet another Hausa-Fulani northerner appointed in such key position - kai this Buhari sabi nepotism and marginalisation.
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by crownwealth: 6:52am On Feb 29, 2020
GREEK GIFT
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:

as a yahooboy wey him be, hin fit done hammer close laptop leave damn niggarr online while he cruises his oloshos ofline

or Prolly One MOD got tired of reading Damn Niggaaar all the time and gave him 10 years Ban

Mod Don tire jare grin
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Laniakea: 6:57am On Feb 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
Oh please.....Pls make the headline more comprehensible by using "Abba Kyari" Comfirms Yomi Esan as HOS
Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by Osiki18(f): 7:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) by bankyblue(m): 7:08am On Feb 29, 2020
Her time to eat... But na for Corona era

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro-Wike Vs Fubara Lawmakers: Appeal Court Orders Parties To Maintain Status Quo / Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Inspects Red Rail Line Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.