Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? (2417 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Nebuchadnezar: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
as we all knew
anybody can contact the virus
unlike others that are limited to lower class this virus corona doesn't respect status.

my question is if buhari happens to contact the virus what will happen?
will his security details abandon him or will they stick around thereby contacting the disease too?

Please this is a harmless question o

7 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Hypnotise: 12:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Let him contact the virus first then we'll know from there

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by doctore212(m): 12:02am On Feb 29, 2020
I will be so happy and the next move will be to marry my Olosho babe in this outfit

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by StreetFight: 12:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
as we all knew
unlike others that are limited to lower class this virus corona doesn't respect status.

will his security details abandon him or will they stick around thereby contacting the disease too?

Evil always befall anyone that wishes Buhari evil. Several people that wished him death have been buried themselves.
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by StreetFight: 12:10am On Feb 29, 2020
doctore212:
I will be so happy and the next move will be to marry my Olosho babe in this outfit

That will be after you have contacted it
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Topsodesupport: 12:14am On Feb 29, 2020
*Contracts.

He will get treated and he will recover
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by atiku4President(m): 12:18am On Feb 29, 2020
StreetFight:

Evil always befall anyone that wishes Buhari evil. Several people that wished him death have been buried themselves.
Did he mention that person you are talking about? Well, it's a waste of energy thinking about that person anyway

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Optional09: 12:23am On Feb 29, 2020
i no go feel sorry for am
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Villagemeat: 12:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Will be the best news

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by GamalNasser: 1:01am On Feb 29, 2020
You mean Buhari ko?

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by SisterFire(f): 1:06am On Feb 29, 2020
His body double will be fetched cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by helinues: 5:07am On Feb 29, 2020
If wishes were horses..

You people always wake up with different evil thoughts.. The question is for how long would you people continue with such thoughts..

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by helinues: 5:10am On Feb 29, 2020
atiku4President:

Did he mention that person you are talking about? Well, it's a waste of energy thinking about that person anyway

Your hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs..
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Tobrasky: 5:35am On Feb 29, 2020
They will take him to Daura and quarantine him there till further notice.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by segebase(m): 6:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Bubu comes to mind ...make he travel self

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Nebuchadnezar: 6:31am On Feb 29, 2020
helinues:
If wishes were horses..

You people always wake up with different evil thoughts.. The question is for how long would you people continue with such thoughts..

Lzaa immhotep Gandollaar amatarasha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Nebuchadnezar: 6:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Tobrasky:
They will take him to Daura and quarantine him there till further notice.
Hmmmmm
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by seunmsg(m): 6:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
as we all knew

He will be quarantined immediately and offered medical help. Currently, the president of Mongolia is on quarantine. He visited China some days ago and on his return to Mongolia, he was immediately quarantined. So you see, it is no big deal.
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by helinues: 6:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by LZAA: 6:59am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=87044615][/quote]
kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 29, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
Helinues will soon donate his village land to APC RUGA project

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by LZAA: 7:02am On Feb 29, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by ChoCho54(f): 7:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
Gandollar is indisposed now.

Allow Helinues to rest in peace this Saturday morning oo.

If buhari contracts the shii, then that would really be a waste of virus cos dude is lifeless already!

But if at all..let his aide camp open fire on him immediately!

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by goodnessme1(f): 7:27am On Feb 29, 2020
StreetFight:

Keep being buhari online fighter while boko member are enjoying the benefits of fighting for baba.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by goodnessme1(f): 7:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
sai bab......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Nebuchadnezar:
as we all knew

Even him is more protected than you.

Talk about be yourself.
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by itsme01: 7:36am On Feb 29, 2020
grin

Reminds me of lamidi Kanu's wishful thinking... he bragged and bragged how buhari was going to die in Uk, he even went further to call him dead and a clone, as nature would have it, both his parents who are younger than Buhari both died between a year, and he couldn't even afford to come for their burials, his supporters all suffered personal misfortune, and his Lawyer lost his brother and almost lost his life at his brothers burial ..

One thing I have learnt is that Politicians , Lawyers and Top business men spend a good fortune on Amlets, Charms and Spells to cast evil back to the senders, this is why they wear white rob, babanriga and agbada, and have rings with funny looking black, green or red stone/diamonds, some have beads and bracelets which aint ordinary and almost all of them have funny smelling perfumes they use

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 29, 2020
When is BUBU Travelling... AGAIN..?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by goodnessme1(f): 7:42am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Reminds me of lamidi Kanu's wishful thinking... he bragged and bragged how buhari was going to die in Uk, he even went further to call him dead and a clone, as nature would have it, both his parents who are younger than Buhari both died between a year and he couldn't even afford to come for their burials..

That also remind me how yorubas and Hausafulanis wished Igbos youth death,but today hundreds of them is dead true boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by itsme01: 7:47am On Feb 29, 2020
goodnessme1:
That also remind me how yorubas and Hausafulanis wished Igbos youth death,but today hundreds of them is dead true boko haram.

we didn't wish Ibo people death, we starved 3 million ungrateful youths by closing our borders during war and they resorted to cannibalism, eating themselves, this is why the 3 million biafrans don't have grave site because they were eaten by fellow biafrans themselves..

as for boko haram killing Yoruba or Hausa Fulani, even foolish Shekau knows his mate and only kills Christian kanuris in villages like chibok
Re: What Will Happen If A President Contacts Corona Virus? by Nebuchadnezar: 7:50am On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even him is more protected than you.

Talk about be yourself.
oga do you know that Iranian deputy prime minister got this Coronavirus and many top officials
it's rumored that pope got it too

now tell me if these high class officials are lesser protected than buhari

bros you don't seem to understand this Coronavirus thing
e no dey respect class or boundaries
it's air bourne so anyone that breathes can get it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Army, Police, Kill Unknown Gunmen In Akwa-ibom / 2023: North Now A Human Abattoir, Power Should Go The Southeast -arewa Groups / 2023.I Don't Think You Need Any Other Thing Again In Life. Okocha Advices Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.