Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale (2084 Views)

Plantronics HW361 Headset With USB For Computer And IP Phone In Nigeria / Kwara- Usb Led Light For Sale @ #300 Per Unit / Portable Solar LED Lantern With USB Phone Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 2:28am On Feb 29, 2020
Waterproof USB charging backpack.
Suitable for digital nomads and business people.

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 2:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Wallets Nd leather belts

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by Xneg: 3:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Price pls
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by gracefoundmme(m): 4:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Price please?
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by Quantumheight(m): 5:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Price of the bags
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
gracefoundmme:
Price please?
1 pic....#8.5k
2pics....#10k
3pics....#12k
4pics....#12.5k

For the bags
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Quantumheight:
Price of the bags

Pics 1...#8.5k
Pics 2...#10k
Pics 3....#12k
Pics 4....#12.5k
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Good Afternoon
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 5:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning
Available for delivery

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2020
All available

+ door to door delivery via dhl

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2020
#Leather Wallet

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by Hoodbilonia: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
All these aliexpress clones
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
All these aliexpress clones
Thanks bros...
Aliexpress Na for small boys...

Come let me show you mine... It is better to keep mute than saying rubbish.
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by Hoodbilonia: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2020
U dey sell clones
Fuc k off
ignitewatch:

Thanks bros...
Aliexpress Na for small boys...

Come let me show you mine... It is better to keep mute than saying rubbish.
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Multipurpose personal and mothercare bags
Available for immediate Despatch...

***kindly note this is not an aliexpress clones.. If you're looking for aliexpress clones, you can go to aliexpress. **

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by gracefoundmme(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Hello you still got the USB bag?
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
gracefoundmme:
Hello you still got the USB bag?
yes
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Good morning

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2020
#tgif

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Still Available
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning

Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pickup location coming soon in Abakaliki.....
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by ignitewatch(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2020
[b][/b]Hello good morning.

If you've previously contacted me... Kindly send an SMS or contact again..
This is the 4th phone am having issuesbwith this year.. Thanks
Re: Back Pack, Laptop Bag With Usb Port And Wallet For Sale by janes13: 10:37am On May 13, 2021
Are they original? I like to buy high-quality stuff, and the USB port is a big advantage for me. I don't have to carry my portable charger everywhere with me. Sometimes I even forget it. I like traveling a lot, so I buy many backpacks. So far, I only bought backpacks from https://backpacks.global/chrome-industries-backpacks/, but I want to try something new. That designer bag is very pretty. Where can I see the prices? Do you have any discounts? I'd be interested in buying.

(1) (Reply)

Dredging Solutions ( Leasing And Sales ). / Ipad 2, Ipad 3 And Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones / 15KVA Sound Proof Generator FOR SALE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.