Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Not available For Sale. L - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Not available For Sale. L (2869 Views)

Camry 2009 For Sale L / Quick Sale !!! 2008 Toyota Camry Toks 4 Sale...l#1.9 million...SOLD... / NOT AVAILABLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not available For Sale. L by Mayor555(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Available for sale
Re: Not available For Sale. L by Mayor555(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Available
Re: Not available For Sale. L by Mayor555(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Re: Not available For Sale. L by wakabout(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Has this car been sold? I've been using this very type for the past 10 years but mine is a manual one, which is why I'm changing it. I've enjoyed the car so much, fuel economy, parts hardly having problems, rugged everyday use, thru rough terrains. The car is still serving me.

Sir, can I get a tokunbo of this very car. I'm ready to buy to replace my ageing one.

Kindly respond please
Re: Not available For Sale. L by Mayor555(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2020
wakabout:
Has this car been sold? I've been using this very type for the past 10 years but mine is a manual one, which is why I'm changing it. I've enjoyed the car so much, fuel economy, parts hardly having problems, rugged everyday use, thru rough terrains. The car is still serving me.

Sir, can I get a tokunbo of this very car. I'm ready to buy to replace my ageing one.

Kindly respond please

The tokunbo is possible but kinda scarce... Nevertheless on my way to Lagos last week thursday, I saw two of it just cleared on the road, very clean, though both were wagon. You can get the toks, you only need to search. Best regards.
Re: Not available For Sale. L by pennzo: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2020
wakabout:

Kindly respond please

If you cannot get here, I can help you bring it in
Re: Not available For Sale. L by Mayor555(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Available
Re: Not available For Sale. L by jamesatoy(m): 5:51am On Apr 01, 2020
So,you are even a car dealer also,and you went online bad mouthing my item i posted for sale,how would you feel if i do the same to you? What you did dosen't stop me from selling my cars or stop you from selling too,pls you need to stop doing that,I dont have your contact,would have reached you directly.Anybody can come online to post cars,we really don't know who is who.Anyway,i wish you the best and hapoy sales.
Re: Not available For Sale. L by Mayor555(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2020
jamesatoy:
So,you are even a car dealer also,and you went online bad mouthing my item i posted for sale,how would you feel if i do the same to you? What you did dosen't stop me from selling my cars or stop you from selling too,pls you need to stop doing that,I dont have your contact,would have reached you directly.Anybody can come online to post cars,we really don't know who is who.Anyway,i wish you the best and hapoy sales.

Oga calm down o, please go and check very well ooo, was I the one bad mouthing your car?

I only said your egungun should be careful. Go and check again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Arrived 2009 Model Honda Pilot (toks) / 2019 Lexus GX460 Full Options Available @48m / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses For Sale For Schools & Churches Sam:07029322472

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.