Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus (24788 Views)

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Olam09(m): 7:29am On Feb 29, 2020
I'm finding the way to after life!

Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by CHIBUISI1(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2020
The only joy here is politicians can also be infected.......I love u jesus

4 Likes

Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Expert17: 7:32am On Feb 29, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
And Edo people dominate Italy.

Spot on bro..
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Philinho(m): 7:37am On Feb 29, 2020
God have mercy on us. ...
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Fash20: 7:41am On Feb 29, 2020
eduman365:
Italy seems to be the country spreading Covid-19 more than China nowadays. I just hope they haven't spread it across the entire EU already. Since an Italian brought it to Nigeria, I really wouldn't be surprised.

Either ways, stay clean and avoid extreme contact with people, make sure you adhere to all preventive instructions like using hand sanitizers etc. It is well...

The same God that helped us against Ebola will help us defeat Corona. I believe there is no need to panic.
Exactly they gave mexico nigeria and isreal

1 Like

Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by MusaChukwudi: 7:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Lobaatan...ile aye Fe paare re o.
Lord have mercy, in your care we stand oh Lord. It's becoming more scary..Aunty Corona no look anybody face o. Federal government should order the close of Schools, children cant be left to risk their lives because it can easily spread among theirselves ...what is buhari and the VP saying. There is no public live address abeg do we have government sef

This believe is what is sending YOU and your likes to an early grave....Nonsense!
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Suremikky(m): 7:45am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:
Eyah, I pity Penaldo

Bros pity urself more because the tin don enter naija and you know how our own things dey be..
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by tonididdy(m): 7:45am On Feb 29, 2020
valves:
Italy now holds the record for new cases of Corona virus infection in Europe. Just yesterday I read a Nigerian footballer in Italy was diagnosed, and this is worrisome.

I think with the much enlightenment ongoing about how the diesease spread across from person to person, one would expect that new cases of infection would be on the decline.

I suspect it's because they haven't successfully identified all the people with the virus (especially those who have no visible signs of infection).

Much enlightenment?

How do you contain an airborne disease.... It's almost impossible.

Well I said it before here, china is not the problem but the carrier countries who don't have extreme preventive measures on ground like the host country. These carrier countries are the ones who will escalate this thing beyond control because they are not prepared, they don't even know if it's already amoungs them.

Nigeria is my worst fear in all of this, we may already have more than the Italian man in the country because Lagos airport most esp is known for bribery even a monkey can access the country with a passport through that airport.

2 Likes

Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 7:50am On Feb 29, 2020
PureGoldh:
Dx Coronavirus don dey make wave pass it's counterpart "Ebola" who did we actually offend ? undecided

Nigerian government should make sure anybody coming into dx country passes through a certified medical test in order to curb the chances of the virus spreading across dx country

Bit will they?
Have they issued any travel ban even after the Italian was seen to have the virus?
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by beresponsible(m): 7:59am On Feb 29, 2020
emeijeh:
Corona everywhere!!!!!
gbogbo
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Renforce: 8:01am On Feb 29, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Wahala dey oo.
I pray this Corona virus outbreak in Nigeria is just a rumour and usual APC propaganda for a campaign tool in 2023, in the sense that it's an arrangy plan with the Italian to claim that Covi19 he brought to Nigeria was contained just the way PDP contained Ebola.

Otherwise, we are doomed

I pray so bro
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by SaintLucia: 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
englishmart:
This is a big problem. Let's hope Ronaldo doesn't have it already.
You never pray for yourself, your family and fellow Nigerians not to contact it na Ronaldo that doesn't even know whether you exist you dey pray for........
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by emerged01(m): 8:25am On Feb 29, 2020
It seems Italy is doing anything to curb this disease.
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by sylve11: 8:28am On Feb 29, 2020
nnadychuks:
Mind what you eat nowadays because if snakevirus roots in Nigeria I’m sure it will end in Nigeria because other countries will impose travel ban on us

Exactly what I was saying. They would have banned Nigeria. But trust Nigeria, a puppy to the rest of the world. They will even welcome them. If na US, them nor go allow u enter their country. cool cool
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by ajl: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Sad as it may seem, soon all other races of the world that has put the black race down would wish they are African. In fact there could be a global rush into African countries.
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Khan2013(m): 9:05am On Feb 29, 2020
they're obviously lying, the infected are in the thousands. jyust think about it
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Laniakea: 9:18am On Feb 29, 2020
oluwatosink:
Until when our government allow this corona virus enter nigeria.

Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Okoroawusa: 9:47am On Feb 29, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Wahala dey oo.
I pray this Corona virus outbreak in Nigeria is just a rumour and usual APC propaganda for a campaign tool in 2023, in the sense that it's an arrangy plan with the Italian to claim that Covi19 he brought to Nigeria was contained just the way PDP contained Ebola.

Otherwise, we are doomed
Your drugs have expired.
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Boatswain: 9:54am On Feb 29, 2020
Chaii... Ogbago
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Ryan03(f): 10:15am On Feb 29, 2020
englishmart:
This is a big problem. Let's hope Ronaldo doesn't have it already.
I use God beg you, leave my ororo for me. If anything happen to am, I swear englishmart, I will find you and beat nonsense out of you angry
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by zoedew: 10:20am On Feb 29, 2020
Most unfortunate.
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Ryan03(f): 10:20am On Feb 29, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

This believe is what is sending YOU and your likes to an early grave....Nonsense!
let him believe what he wants to. If you don't believe, simply look the other way or he belief give you corona virus?
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by MusaChukwudi: 11:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Ryan03:
let him believe what he wants to. If you don't believe, simply look the other way or he belief give you corona virus?

No I will not let him believe what he wants to. They are drawing our country and the African race back with the useless 'God' believe. Around werey!
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by LZAA: 11:10am On Feb 29, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

This is my biggest worry now angry
Shatap
Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 29, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

This is my biggest worry now angry
Just confess that IPOB amaka

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues greenback sarrki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 29, 2020
helinues:

We better pray for them not to develop it.. Anything to them na business..

Shameless set of people
Helinues the man grin
How market na? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii greenback Yarimo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How Jose Mourinho Saved My Chelsea Career" - Didier Drogba / "Work At The Top? It Has To Be England" - Arsene Wenger To Zinedine Zidane / Goalkeeper David Ospina Discharged From Hospital After Head Collision (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.