Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den (26126 Views)

Man Escapes From Kidnappers' Den After He & 5 Others Were Abducted In Kogi / Four Corpses Found Inside Soakaway In Lagos / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by Passionate888: 7:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by oriewanbe: 7:11am On Feb 29, 2020
rip to the dead
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by Passionate888: 7:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by juman(m): 7:40am On Feb 29, 2020
"The driver was buried by his family on Wednesday while the other three corpses are still in the forest."

Who knows the other three corpses maybe people from other areas.
There was time I traveled through wukari - jalingo - gombe.

Travelling through the country is now dangerous.
Bad economy escalate the insecurity.
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:51am On Feb 29, 2020
This Nigeria is not operating as a country, so as a result of this, it should not even be called a country.

you hear kidnapping case, police won't attend to this and attack it as required to solve the issue.

robbery go happen, people would be killed, the only thing Nigeria police go do na to just drop statement for the news bloggers to drop, after that, nothing is done. to them, they have done a job well-done.

this is why those stupid kidnappers, armed robbers and assassins keep doing their things, when dem know say police only talk, no action to further investigate and capture them, or kill them once as expected.

na rubbish be this police of Nigeria. and that one wey him mouth be like person wey just chop beating from Tyson Fury and him cap be like pikin wey no Sabin wear pants they call himself IGP, na to dey talk him know.

abeg make dem sell Nigeria and use the money buy Ludo joor.

nonsense and condiment.

1 Like

Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by dalass(f): 7:53am On Feb 29, 2020
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What a country we live in,
under the lifeless one .

The only thing he cares about
are cows & Boko haram.

Innocent people's lives just wasted
like cockroaches, & when such
culprits are apprehended, bubu will
say they should be rehabilitated &
given money sourced from oil wells
of the South South.

undecided

Abi o..

Unrepentant book haram and herders until they are caught. Then they become "repentant " only to go back to the business of kidnapping and killing undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by fabienjoe: 8:00am On Feb 29, 2020
WINDSOW:
I never knew one day Hausas would be vampires.

.....because you believed they were saints that killed only the 'troublesome' Igbos as other Nigerians painted them? Nigerians condoned these killings for so long because they saw it as an Igbo problem. Now the chicken has cone home to roost.

Moral of the story....fight injustice everywhere. Injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere. What goes around comes around..
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by wizod(m): 8:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Mods so na today una wan unban me after more dan 3months of serving ban for saying d truth, while buhari and his likes are roaming freely and busy telling lies.
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by Dericonna: 8:18am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
humans kill humans, even the low animals like Lion don't kill eachother but other specie
[/s]
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:45am On Feb 29, 2020
Thats my State nd the local govt i reside..that road Wukari_Jalingo has become a den for kidnappers ....everytime nd everyday....this country sef
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by Laniakea: 9:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Ayodekfarms:
Man's inhumanity to man. sad sad sad
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by WINDSOW(m): 9:24am On Feb 29, 2020
fabienjoe:

.....because you believed they were saints that killed only the 'troublesome' Igbos as other Nigerians painted them? Nigerians condoned these killings for so long because they saw it as an Igbo problem. Now the chicken has cone home to roost.

Moral of the story....fight injustice everywhere. Injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere. What goes around comes around..
The first sentence is a wrong accusation. The Northerners were the most peaceful tribe in the good old days
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by israelmao(m): 9:27am On Feb 29, 2020
One of the reasons while insecurity in Nigeria has been difficult to fight and won most especially kidnapping and terrorism is due to fact that there are many traitors among the security agents.
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by lucky4west: 10:27am On Feb 29, 2020
this country is dead....life is too short now
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by Originalsly: 11:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Kidnapping is an easy way to make a whole lot of money..... real fast. Yahoo yahoo is not as profitable... and takes wayyyyy longer. So why wouldn't people not go into kidnapping.... countrywide? Why rob someone of the valuables they have on them at that moment?... when you can kidnap the person and get alllll and more from him and his entire family? Kidnapping will not stop ... but continue to grow because of the consequences if caught. Kidnappers need to be charged and sent to court immediately .... sentenced to death ...and family members forced to witness the execution a few days later. I guarantee you kidnappings will come to an abrupt end.
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by Bellotelli: 12:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
God save us from evil people. I still have a friend's father who is a medical doctor and his son with these captives for the past one year. They have refused to release them despite collecting ransom. All we are doing now is prayers because we seem helpless.
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by petitejolie(f): 12:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
nams77:
Our security achitecture is a big sham.

Lets imagine this happened in a state like US or israel or any other serious country.

These kidnappers would have been plucked like hen feathers.

Firstly, the NSA would have used their satellite to scan that area. The NSA has in its control, satellite than can even read vehicle plate number from space.
Some of these satellite, even drones have night time vision that can detect heat signature from warm bodies. These ( drones) can be deployed to scan swath of forest to track down these guys.

Radio signals from phones can be used also. Any calls coming from them to the victims family can be tracked to the nearest base station/mast.

marked bills can also be used as ransom since they prefer cash. Once they turn up at any bank to carry out transactions, they will be flagged and aphrehended.

There are so many ways to handle this but let me stop here. This forum is not completely a faceless one.
Our security forces are complicit in these matters
ure right . This is site is not completely faceless. Even bokoharam members are on dis site as well

1 Like

Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by GMbuharii: 1:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Works of coneheaded structures,for sure

grin grin
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by sodeide2013: 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Big shame on security forces in this country. Yet they drive around in big convoys. They are all a failure. Clueless president. Lying Lai Mohammed
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by Litmus: 2:00am On Mar 01, 2020
When people in a country begin acting uncharacteristically it’s a sign of open borders.
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by okoroemeka(m): 5:38am On Mar 01, 2020
nams77:
Our security achitecture is a big sham.

Lets imagine this happened in a state like US or israel or any other serious country.

These kidnappers would have been plucked like hen feathers.

Firstly, the NSA would have used their satellite to scan that area. The NSA has in its control, satellite than can even read vehicle plate number from space.
Some of these satellite, even drones have night time vision that can detect heat signature from warm bodies. These ( drones) can be deployed to scan swath of forest to track down these guys.

Radio signals from phones can be used also. Any calls coming from them to the victims family can be tracked to the nearest base station/mast.

marked bills can also be used as ransom since they prefer cash. Once they turn up at any bank to carry out transactions, they will be flagged and aphrehended.

There are so many ways to handle this but let me stop here. This forum is not completely a faceless one.
Our security forces are complicit in these matters
you watch to much DStv,this is a country were police men in roadblocks use POS machine in case if you don't have money to settle them,I remember when my cousin was kidnapped and I have to report to the police,it is me that called vulcanizer that worked on two flat tire in their patrol van and I also fuelled the van after settling the office with some cash and also giving the boys some cash after the investigation.
Re: Four Corpses Found In Taraba Kidnappers’ Den by nams77: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin
okoroemeka:
you watch to much DStv,this is a country were police men in roadblocks use POS machine in case if you don't have money to settle them,I remember when my cousin was kidnapped and I have to report to the police,it is me that called vulcanizer that worked on two flat tire in their patrol van and I also fuelled the van after settling the office with some cash and also giving the boys some cash after the investigation.
Well you are entitled to your opinion. I am well versed in how things operate in other climes. Well if you assume it is as a result of dstv watching, then goodluck to you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos / Two Brothers Brutalized By Police While Arguing At A Hotel In Delta. Photos / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.