Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Raising Chicken For Ramadan And Sallah - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Raising Chicken For Ramadan And Sallah (517 Views)

Jalabia And Sallah Ram At Affordable Price / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising Chicken For Ramadan And Sallah by aybam360: 7:28am On Feb 29, 2020
*RAISING BIRDS FOR RAMADAN AND SALLAH*

As a prospective farmer, do you wonder what you can do to raise broiler and achieve a desirable weight at lower cost of production??

Ramadan is about just a mere 7 weeks ahead and Sallah is About 12 weeks!

Why don't you help us to help you get prepared?!

Customers want healthy and mature birds. However, to get healthy, mature and birds with desirable weight, the intricacies of management and biosecurity needs to be fully understood. More so, good feed management practise must be firmly put in place. As the common parlance says; garbage in, garbage out.

People feed poor feeds to their birds in order to cut costs, but this is detrimental on the long run. There are several ways to minimize cost of production in poultry production in which *FORMULATION* of balanced and affordable diet happen to be one of. And trust me, your birds will achieve a desirable weight within the rearing period with minimal production cost.

So, try learning new things about poultry production, don't dwell on past glory. Learn the use of Phytogenics in diet of your birds. And your profit will never remain the same again!

Why don’t you just give us a call on *07066473758* and let us help you!
And in case the setting up of your farm seems daunting, and you find yourself all at sea, we can help out with that as well.
Proper preparation prevents poor performance… So says an adage!
And a business without a plan is doomed to fail. ACT now, and ACT decisively!

*FOR STANDARD FEED FORMULATION CONTACT ME ON 07066473758*

Re: Raising Chicken For Ramadan And Sallah by segun1976: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
aybam360:
*RAISING BIRDS FOR RAMADAN AND SALLAH*

As a prospective farmer, do you wonder what you can do to raise broiler and achieve a desirable weight at lower cost of production??

Ramadan is about just a mere 7 weeks ahead and Sallah is About 12 weeks!

Why don't you help us to help you get prepared?!

Customers want healthy and mature birds. However, to get healthy, mature and birds with desirable weight, the intricacies of management and biosecurity needs to be fully understood. More so, good feed management practise must be firmly put in place. As the common parlance says; garbage in, garbage out.

People feed poor feeds to their birds in order to cut costs, but this is detrimental on the long run. There are several ways to minimize cost of production in poultry production in which *FORMULATION* of balanced and affordable diet happen to be one of. And trust me, your birds will achieve a desirable weight within the rearing period with minimal production cost.

So, try learning new things about poultry production, don't dwell on past glory. Learn the use of Phytogenics in diet of your birds. And your profit will never remain the same again!

Why don’t you just give us a call on *07066473758* and let us help you!
And in case the setting up of your farm seems daunting, and you find yourself all at sea, we can help out with that as well.
Proper preparation prevents poor performance… So says an adage!
And a business without a plan is doomed to fail. ACT now, and ACT decisively!

*FOR STANDARD FEED FORMULATION CONTACT ME ON 07066473758*

Good day great People. Pls i have chicken legs, head, neck, heart, etc in large quantity. If you have a market or link to someone who needs let me know. Whatsapp 07086455800
Re: Raising Chicken For Ramadan And Sallah by potosky: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
segun1976:

Good day great People. Pls i have chicken legs, head, neck, heart, etc in large quantity. If you have a market or link to someone who needs let me know. Whatsapp 07086455800
what about the laps, breast and wings?�
Re: Raising Chicken For Ramadan And Sallah by segun1976: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
potosky:
what about the laps, breast and wings?�

Thanks for your response. What we have at the moment is quarter-cut chicken. Packed in 5kg.

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 Lockdown? No Problem! Earn Massive From Our Farm While U Sit At Home / Building A 5000 Capacity Catfish Pond / Fresh Vegetables At N50/kg Daily Sales Near You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.