Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China (33620 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Godwill09922: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Newweblinks: 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
It's a good move... Nobody is above coronavirus infection.
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by sapientia(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
solidarity what?

chai,
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Billygee2u: 1:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
KmniAutos:
This is how it should be....even the Lagos state health commissioner needs to be quarantined too...it's just a normal and very important protocol.
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by MoonandStar: 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
cRobo:

Drop ur number with me so I can contact u

Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by ofiko123(m): 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nice one... He has to be quarantined so that the virus does not spread to other Persons...
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Ruhamah2: 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
kenny714433:
Do you know I don't even know anything about this country Mongolia?
You don't mean it!! So you never heard about Genghis Khan, the Mongolian Horde
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by edoairways: 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Irises:
Coronavirus has entered Nigeria. I've not heard a word from our so called mega pastors. All they know is stage play miracles to deceive the gullible ones. My people, na you and your chi on this one. Forget Nigerian politicians and pastors. This virus has proven that they are major scam. Pride no go gree some close church to prevent more outbreak. Smh
Pray on water and then bath
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Myself2(m): 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
KmniAutos:

Lagos state health commissioner rather.....thanks.

God bless you
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Hallabee1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=Lawgod247 post=87047745]A President taken into quarantine. Very proactive. Unlike here where the officials deem it not necessary. More reactive than proactive. Anyways, For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. God airpus good step
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by bewla(m): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
gnss:
Everyone should be Quarantined no matter your Position .
Right but what about this new Molua call B R T
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Legendguru: 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ye
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by mvem(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
people here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Jimi24: 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Irises:
Coronavirus has entered Nigeria. I've not heard a word from our so called mega pastors. All they know is stage play miracles to deceive the gullible ones. My people, na you and your chi on this one. Forget Nigerian politicians and pastors. This virus has proven that they are major scam. Pride no go gree some close church to prevent more outbreak. Smh
Adeboye recommended prayers and fasting against this type of disease in his new year prophecies.
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by Jimi24: 6:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
mvem:
people here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips

Thank you. You are beginning to feel the frustration of some of us regarding social media users in Nigeria. They spread ignorance and the most mentally lazy human beings are on Nairaland.
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by kzenterprise(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
MoonandStar:
That's how it should be.

If you have face mask for sale, be kindly quote me. I need it in a thousand

I have available for sale 1000pcs 170,000
2000pcs 340,000
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by MoonandStar: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2020
kzenterprise:

I have available for sale 1000pcs 170,000
2000pcs 340,000

Your number please
Re: Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China by kzenterprise(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
MoonandStar:

Your number please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.