Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect (60912 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah / I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Maniagist: 9:26am On Feb 29, 2020
One of three suspected armed robbers arrested by the police in the Dambam Local Government Area of Bauchi State, Shehu Abdullahi, has confessed that he was planning to use his share of the proceeds to get married.

Abdullahi, 20, in an interview with Northern City News, while being paraded at the Bauchi State Police Command on Wednesday, said he initially didn’t want to be a part of the gang but his friend convinced him otherwise.

He claimed that it was his first time of participating in such an act before he was arrested by the police.

He said, “I was brought to the police headquarters because of an armed robbery operation that we did. Yes, I am an armed robber, but I have never done it before; this is my first time.

“I was at home when Dan Jauro called me that I should come and join them to go for a robbery, but I told him that I had never done it before. He begged me to just come that they needed people to participate in it. I told him that I was scared, but he encouraged me to just come.

“Before I went there, they had bought everything needed for the robbery. When I got there, they had started bringing out the logs of wood to the road when I got there.

“When we blocked the road, one car came and we stopped it. The driver came out and Dan Jauro dragged one of the women out of the car. We asked all of them to come down and we collected all their handsets and belongings. Some of us opened the boot of the car and took out three boxes and four bags.”

Asked what he was going to do with his share of the money, he said, “Honestly, I wanted to marry and I did not have the money. I wanted to use it to marry.”

The Bauchi State Commissioner of Police, Philip Maku, said the suspects and seven others still at large were behind a robbery whose video went viral.

“The suspects conspired with seven others now at large on February 18, 2020, barricaded the Kano-Maiduguri Highway with heavy logs of wood and attacked a salon vehicle,” he stated.

The CP added that several exhibits were recovered from them, including a Dane gun, a double-barrelled Dane gun, seven sticks, six axes, six machetes, six knives, 10 charms, some fabricated bullets and one ATM card bearing, Godwin Adie, among others.

https://punchng.com/i-wanted-to-use-proceeds-for-marriage-bauchi-robbery-suspect/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by BreakingSecrets: 9:34am On Feb 29, 2020
The social, political, and environmental factors that strongly influence youths criminal behavior must be understood first in order to fight against it. The major contributing factors to youths crimes include peer pressure, bad governance,been a member of a proscribe group,(IPOB,etc) women, seeking family and societal validation,poor education, poor socioeconomic status, substance abuse, neglectful parents, stupidity,etc.

75 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by bigiyaro(m): 9:48am On Feb 29, 2020
@20.. you want to marry, you don't even have a job, help help us in this country, by the time this type is 30, he would have spewed legions of almajiries all over the north.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Ojiofor: 10:01am On Feb 29, 2020
If you do arm robbery to marry, you will do kidnapping to provide for your family.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Jabioro: 10:03am On Feb 29, 2020
God of Nazareth..
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by kestolove95(m): 10:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Rob to wed nawa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Bola146(f): 11:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Enjoy your honeymoon alone in jail...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by SultanOfAbia: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
YorubaKinging:
This is strange, we don't know the north to be thieves
Unlike the igbos
Let Yoruba be great again
Nothing Great About People With Stretch Marks on their Face Looking Like Bush Cats..

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by ralmix(m): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
a very stupid reason to rob mtcheewww
i sense peer presure
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Renforce: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Clap for yourself

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by YorubaKinging: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is strange, we don't know the north to be thieves
Unlike the igbos
But bad company corrupt good manners
Let us separate Nigeria back to its different Nations
Let Yoruba be great again

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by ClassicMan202(m): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
His mother-in-law waiting for him when he finally comes to pay bride price grin

17 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by RichFoundation(m): 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thief

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Mateen1000: 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why den go divide his age into 2

17 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by lyriclekidd(m): 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Okay
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Abcoder(m): 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
That one na 20? Ehyah love dey shak am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by dermmy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lol. You went into robbery to fund what you are not ripe for.

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by iCauseTrouble: 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
So much societal pressure and expectations from men. If you are not strong enough and morally upright, crime ideas would start bombarding your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by sunshineV(f): 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
The poverty in this country will make u do the unspeakable

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lol
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by obatan(m): 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
BreakingSecrets:
The social, political, and environmental factors that strongly influence youths criminal behavior must be understood first in order to fight against it. The major contributing factors to youths crimes include peer pressure, bad governance,been a member of a proscribe group,(IPOB,etc) women, seeking family and societal validation,poor education, poor socioeconomic status, substance abuse, neglectful parents, stupidity,etc.
Is it that you are high on drugs or u woke up on the wrong side of ur bed?, How can being a member of a non violent freedom group be the cause of crime. Foolery everywhere on nairaland. Spits!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Freestainworld(m): 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
God is tired of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by DirtyGold: 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Monkey business

What's tha business?
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by smarttz(m): 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Na WA oh.. If you do court wedding u go die? People self.
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by itsme01: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Go and marry your Gay cell mate in kirikiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by collinsVP: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
I suspect there's a reward for being in first page. See booking grin
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by ofiko123(m): 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
What kind of stupid excuse is that...I went into roberry to fund my wedding.. Why marry when you know that you don't have the financial capacity or ability..Marriage is meant for matured people not for 20 year olds....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by PureGoldh(m): 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Clap for yourself..... See as him face dey like hippopotamus yansh
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by helinues: 2:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ok
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect by Storeyedbuildin(m): 2:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Pls am searching for job ooo.....

I can do anytin ooo ..so far it nuh related to blood or fraud....

Be it security,gateman ,office work or even factory work....am getting tired of this life already I wud be glad if anyone can be of help....

I can even do laundry for u...clean ur house and even prepare meals for u...so far its Lagos...

If u don't av the connection u can connect me to someone who has ...plsss..

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Safe a starving bro pls

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.