Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Please I Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Help (454 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Please, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good morning everyone
Please am seeking for your help

I worked in a company for close to two years though i stopped working due to no payment

A friend of mine lent me some money to start up a small business ( shoes and bags selling)and to return the money after sales which I did after returning the money I was left with a little Capital which could not start the business again

Please help me with a little capital to start up this business
Please am really serious don't ignore me please
Help me today dear friends

May God remember you as you help thanks
Here is my phone number 08133730894
And my account number is 2111576007 UBA
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Another bambiala thread!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help by Mizwisdom(f): 3:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Another one don land again
Re: Please I Need Your Help by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Paigejohns:
Good morning everyone
Please am seeking for your help

I worked in a company for close to two years though i stopped working due to no payment

A friend of mine lent me some money to start up a small business ( shoes and bags selling)and to return the money after sales which I did after returning the money I was left with a little Capital which could not start the business again

Please help me with a little capital to start up this business
Please am really serious don't ignore me please
Help me today dear friends

May God remember you as you help thanks
Here is my phone number 08133730894
And my account number is 2111576007
So someone lent u money and you started business, only for you to sell all ur goods and hand over the 100k to d owner? Now u left with no goods and no capital? Is that what u telling us?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help by proclinician: 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
What bank is that?
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So someone lent u money and you started business, only for you to sell all ur goods and hand over the 100k to d owner? Now u left with no goods and no capital? Is that what u telling us?
no that is not it

She lent me money on the agreement I return it which I did and the profit attached to it is not enough to restock the goods
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
proclinician:
What bank is that?
UBA
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Another bambiala thread!
please am serious
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Paigejohns(f): 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Another one don land again
please I need your help please

(1) (Reply)

Broken Heart Quotes And Sayings / International Transfer / I Want To Sell Etisalat Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.