Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Just Created A Free Ecommerce Online Store For You! Https://listbuy.shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Created A Free Ecommerce Online Store For You! Https://listbuy.shop (625 Views)

Free Ecommerce Webstore For Businesses Online With Monthly Grant Of $100 (USD) / Free Ecommerce Store/website To Sell Anything Online / Free Ecommerce, Product Sourcing And Digital Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Created A Free Ecommerce Online Store For You! Https://listbuy.shop by Theraregem(m): 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is worth 300k but you will get it for free!
In the past two years, I have worked with several organizations including Facebook, Google and SheLeadsAfrica to empower Small businesses to sell more and grow their businesses internationally with many success stories and counting.
It has always been my belief that every small business is a potential big business, all they need is the right tools and skills to succeed and that’s what I want to help you with.
One of the things I have learned during this time is that small businesses are not able to effectively sell online, access new markets and grow internationally because of the high cost of setting up an online store, poor logistics system and not having the skill set to sell online effectively.
I have a solution to this problem and it is totally free. Our team just built a platform where you can create your online store, manage your products, grow your brand and handle logistics all for free.
I would like to invite you as one of our few early users. Get started on https://listbuy.shop
Fun fact:
1. Setting up an e-commerce store in Nigeria cost between 150 to 300k and you’re getting this for free.
2. We having some amazing perks for those who sign up now
Let’s make this huge opportunity for Nigeria businesses go viral.
I’m counting on you ���

(1) (Reply)

Top Real Estate Agents In GTA / Deleted / What An Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.