Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Coronavirus: With What I Saw In South Africa, We Are Not Prepared –senator - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: With What I Saw In South Africa, We Are Not Prepared –senator (320 Views)

Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: With What I Saw In South Africa, We Are Not Prepared –senator by newsmag: 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
On Thursday, Senate Leader, Ajayi Boroffice on the floor of the Senate has lamented the unpreparedness of Nigeria to tackle the outbreak of coronavirus, formally called Covid-19.

He compared the preventive measures that South Africa has put in place with the obvious nonchalance of the Nigerian authorities towards preventing the outbreak.

He said, “When we arrived in South Africa, we were not allowed to leave the aircraft for good 30 minutes. “Officers of the Medical Corps of the South African Army came into the aircraft to screen everybody before we were allowed out of the aircraft.

“When I arrived yesterday at the Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, there was no screening. All we were given was a sheet of paper to indicate whether we were sick…this is very frightening.”

Watch video below:

https://newsmag.com.ng/coronavirus-with-what-i-saw-in-south-africa-we-are-not-prepared-senator-boroffice/

Re: Coronavirus: With What I Saw In South Africa, We Are Not Prepared –senator by Pierce008: 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hahaha, Nigeria is a joke..
This government is the worst government so far.
Clowns and pathetic liars governing this country, They politicize anything, just to score cheap points.
Damn!!!
Re: Coronavirus: With What I Saw In South Africa, We Are Not Prepared –senator by Pierce008: 2:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hahaha, Nigeria is a joke..
Re: Coronavirus: With What I Saw In South Africa, We Are Not Prepared –senator by LeoThaGreat(m): 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
I watched the man's speech on NTA, and it was true.
The Senate leader immediately said that we've got to be ahead of the game and be fully prepared. He said we've got to put in place measurements such as quarantine all China voyagers for about 10 - 12 days
Re: Coronavirus: With What I Saw In South Africa, We Are Not Prepared –senator by donbachi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Our government is over ready...which readiness pass using it to steal money.

(1) (Reply)

See How To Self Test For Corona Virus / Suspected Case Of COVID-19 In Enugu / Covid-19: Jesse Otegbayo And Other Doctors Self-isolate As UCH Ibadan Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.