Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Please Who Have Idea About Blockchain - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Who Have Idea About Blockchain (780 Views)

Know All About Blockchain And Cryptocurrency From Zero To Hero / What You Need To Know About Blockchain Cryptography Explained / Learn About Blockchain Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Have Idea About Blockchain by Louiscutedude(m): 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Please who have idea about blockchain should please put me through and can one get bitcoin for free?
Re: Please Who Have Idea About Blockchain by dogtails(m): 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Louiscutedude:
Please who have idea about blockchain should please put me through and can one get bitcoin for free?
U cant get 1 btc for free...I can teach u for a little token,drop ur number if interested..
Re: Please Who Have Idea About Blockchain by wisdomhuz: 2:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
You cannot get any bitcoin for free don't mind the person up there that said you can. The days of free bitcoin is over. You can get bitcoin by buying with your fiat. That's just the only genuine way for now.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Have Idea About Blockchain by Louiscutedude(m): 3:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thank you for the info God bless you.
wisdomhuz:
You cannot get any bitcoin for free don't mind the person up there that said you can. The days of free bitcoin is over. You can get bitcoin by buying with your fiat. That's just the only genuine way for now.
Re: Please Who Have Idea About Blockchain by dogtails(m): 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=wisdomhuz post=87055625]You cannot get any bitcoin for free don't mind the person up there that said you can. The days of free bitcoin is over. You can get bitcoin by buying with your fiat. That's just the only genuine way for now. [/quot I never said he can get btc for free,biko read well

(1) (Reply)

BEST COURSE to $1,000 in Affiliate Marketing: FREE FOR Those HUNGRY for a change / How To Generate Free Traffic To Your Blog Or Affiliate Link / Pennywise Investment Finally Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.