Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Can Lead To Testosterone Deficiency In Old Age? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Lead To Testosterone Deficiency In Old Age? (258 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Research Shows Kissing Can Lead To Gonorrhea / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Lead To Testosterone Deficiency In Old Age? by klava: 2:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
What can lead to testosterone deficiency in old age?
Re: What Can Lead To Testosterone Deficiency In Old Age? by chatinent: 2:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Following.
Re: What Can Lead To Testosterone Deficiency In Old Age? by Darlamoon668: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Testosterone is necessary for a man not only to maintain muscle strength and sexual activity, but also to maintain health, scientists say. Researchers from the United States came to an alarming conclusion: the lack of the main male hormone provokes many chronic diseases.
Re: What Can Lead To Testosterone Deficiency In Old Age? by PureGoldh(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Well..too much masturbation...
Re: What Can Lead To Testosterone Deficiency In Old Age? by gina00: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2020
I heard that it could be due to malnutrition
Re: What Can Lead To Testosterone Deficiency In Old Age? by Lianot: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2020
Testosterone deficiency is mainly associated with inadequate physical activity, obesity, or an unhealthy diet. If the level of the HGH hormone becomes low, unpleasant symptoms can occur. Such as weight gain, fatigue, loss of muscle mass and bone, impaired function, decreased sex drive and an increased risk of various diseases. I found out all this when I contacted hgh therapy clinic where I was prescribed the right treatment. Now I feel 15 years younger.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Last Longer In Bed ? / How To Cure Coronavirus Without Vaccine / This Chinese Virus Exposes How Much Dysfunctional We Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.