Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week (37055 Views)

Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36 Billion This Week / Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week by SetAEWONlukuman: 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Not that the money was spent on futility though, it's just money exchanging hands. Some few millionaires are turned to billionaire and some billionaires net worth shrink. Some few people are cashing out on this, that's what led me to the question that this could be the hard work of a particular set of people, either as a biological weapon or as business tool. Whichever way, people are kpeffing.

So the money part? It's a good thing, wealth distribution, if there is anything like that.

In short, all money nah money, nah the reason yahoo dey. Man no dey reason the integrity wet dey behind money like before again. Mate of your younger brother go dey spend, you go dey there dey holy. You dey Bleep for backyard if you no wan deceive yourself, you go comport made on say, nah the same hell una still dey go after life.

If I no do yahoo, I still no go make heaven, says every yahoo boy that believes in such. So my brothers, there are other way to make money online, blogging dey there and I'm here still looking for my passion that requires zero capital but nah, find i still dey find sha.

Covid-19, abeg we no need you here, we are still battling with worst epidemic on earth; bad leaders and uniformed followers. Bro coro, go into the deep sea of the past.

On this note, I need a job!

BSc, public admin. Second class lower
Ondo state(ready to travel anywhere, motivation is associated with remuneration)
Marital status: single

It's been five months home after nysc, abeg don't let me be useless against my wish.
Thanks and God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
I'm sorry but I think everyone is jumping on the bandwagon to cause panic or for attention. Not to down play the virus but it seems similar to phenomena which like the flu effects many every year and could be deadly in the most vulnerable. Something weird is going on.

Hey you this girl, you need to be spanked at the back of your head. walahi. I have been seeing your posts, did you just finished secondary school?

Hey stop been gullible and research more, read you won't die. Stop sharing your stupidity and ignorance online for some likes that won't reflect in your bank.

Re: Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week by ritcha: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2020
This virus is affecting everything....slotxo
Re: Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sirmuel1:
This is a bad time for billionaires like me. May God help us
grin

Oga, find your boy sonething.

Anyhow, anyhow, even N1m is not too small.
Re: Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week by Sirmuel1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Naughtysite:
grin

Oga, find your boy sonething.

Anyhow, anyhow, even N1m is not too small.

Person no fit follow you play again? cheesy

Re: Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week by Trybes(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Billions lost due to falling prices of stocks.
Ironically some guru traders are making the chunk of money in the meantime.
Re: Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week by Taba21: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2020
helinues:
grin

Regular feelings of a common man..

Rich or poor, life has never been fair to anyone

In Nigeria.

Re: Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week by austinomd(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank / Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market / Bill Gates And Jeffrey Epstein's 2019 Meeting Reason For His Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.