Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wilder Finally React"i Will Rise Like A Phoenix From The Ashes To Get The Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilder Finally React"i Will Rise Like A Phoenix From The Ashes To Get The Title (338 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Deontay Wilder Finally Reveals The State He Hails From In Nigeria / I Will Rise Again Like A Phoenix From The Ashes To Get The Title Back-wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilder Finally React"i Will Rise Like A Phoenix From The Ashes To Get The Title by Ejima1: 3:11pm On Feb 29, 2020

Re: Wilder Finally React"i Will Rise Like A Phoenix From The Ashes To Get The Title by chatinent: 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Okay. Next?
Re: Wilder Finally React"i Will Rise Like A Phoenix From The Ashes To Get The Title by Rotjijatau(m): 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
So Boxing has now become like wrestling... Script everywhere. Abeg we've watched this story line before. We've watched it during Anthony Joshua
Re: Wilder Finally React"i Will Rise Like A Phoenix From The Ashes To Get The Title by judedwriter(m): 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Even if wilder and fury fight again... Wilder will still lose. His pride is just too much to admit that fury is better than him.

Fury was robbed the first match on points but won the second after beating wilder like a naughty kid.
Re: Wilder Finally React"i Will Rise Like A Phoenix From The Ashes To Get The Title by Numerouno94(m): 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
All this figures of speech wont help u bro. Cos u will still chop beaten for d 3rd tym.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Everton Vs Manchester Utd 1-1 All Goals & Highlights / Rio Ferdinand And Glenn Hoddle Criticize Two Players As Tottenham Exit Champions / Juventus' Rugani Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.