Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament (37325 Views)

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Kwanza: 3:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mohammad Ali Dastak, a newly elected member of Iranian parliament, has died of coronavirus.

Dastak, who was recently elected as the representative for Astana Ashrafieh, died on Saturday morning. He tested positive to the virus a few days ago.

Kianush Jahanpur, Iran health ministry spokesman, said the virus has killed at least 43 persons in the Islamic Republic, amid 593 confirmed cases.

“Unfortunately nine people died of the virus in the last 24 hours. The death toll is 43 now,” Jahanpur said.

“The new confirmed infected cases since yesterday is 205 that makes the total number of confirmed infected people 593.”

But there are reports that not less than 210 people infected with the disease have died in Iran.

The confirmed cases in Iran has made it the country with the fourth-highest number of cases in the world and highest number of coronavirus deaths outside China.

Masoumeh Ebtekar, Iran vice-president for women and affairs, had recently contracted coronavirus.

Ebtekar contracted the disease two days after Iraj Harirchi, the country’s deputy health minister, tested positive to it.

To curtail the spread of the virus, Iran has cancelled Friday prayers while officials urged residents to avoid travel within the country.

It also banned Chinese citizens from entering the country.

Nigeria recorded its first case of the disease on Friday, following the arrival of an Italian businessman from Milan, which has the highest rate of the infection in Europe.

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-kills-member-of-iranian-parliament/amp?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by cRobo: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Doesn't matter all lives are equal

All his dreams and aspirations gone also

I won't say a word

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Lawgod247: 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
ok
Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by CreditAlertz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
RIP to the dead

Buhari now like shocked

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Omo, this virus dey go for the top guns in Iran..... P.s to our leaders: Coronavirus (Covid-19) don't give a bleep bout who you are.....

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by ChildFun: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Honestly I feel so bad that our government could be so negligent in allowing this virus entry into our country. I actually feel they wanted it to enter the country so they could put all their so called measures into practice, and then finally say 'we did it' just like the former administration(during the Ebola virus scare).

This is the only thing this government has done successfully, comparing itself with the past administration.

Please contact me asap if you want a skin that glows and is free from dark spots, blemishes and stretch marks on zero eight zero six zero two nine one seven two nine.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Trouble in jihadists paradise

I do hope the jihadist fanatics down Northern Nigeria are been told exactly why they can't stone the devil this year in Saudi Arabia

B4 Dem use innocent people for killishi

27 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Maxcollins042(m): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
It's a pity. Shit getting real by the day.

10 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
G
Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by hisexcellency34: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
We hold Trump responsible for this. We will protest In Kano, Kaduna and Abuja

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is some serious shiit, Not time to criticize the Government but to support and pray (If you believe in prayers).

Unfortunately from the comments I have seen over the past 48 hours, there seem to be a lot of people who may want this virus to fester.

For what?

So they could have something to bash Buhari on.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by nairaman66(m): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
I wished the Italian would have gone to aso rock!

27 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by awoo47: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
iran has d highest death rate of 10% while Vietnam has 0%
we certainly don't knw much abt dis thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Davepal: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Very soon soon, a politician will kill his opponent and use Coronavirus to cover up.

Once He notice that he is coming back from China or any Asian countries, He send assassin to kill him.
The next news line will carry it.
The news will be like.

"APC member who just returned back from China died of Coronavirus"

Corona i throway cap for you.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by olukaygold(m): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
K
Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by todaynewsreview: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lord have mercy on us all.

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by CarlosTheJackal: 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
I thought the Mullahs there have d solution.

This is how the Iranian Mullahs cure CVD virus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Chimezie198(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
This virus just dey infect Iranian government officials more than its citizens

9 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by YorubaKinging: 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
All I know is the spread of coronaVirus here In yorubaland will be the least,
People will know we are God's people
The Lion of Judah always save his people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Dominatrix(f): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Damn!
Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by noble2faith(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
kankasúntàya!!!
Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Jesuyinka01(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Helpfromabove1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why is it Iran and China that has the highest death

In Iran the virus is going for top government officials acting like a slient war

And in China the virus is distroying the economy
I won't be surprise if the economy of China is half distroyed at the aftermath of this virus

15 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by blinking001(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Inside life.
Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by ademidedavid(f): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
This disease is not partial at all....... Taking even the strong and wealthy ones!
Rip to him and wish others that have contacted the virus speedy recovery

6 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Adflex1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
and the Italian man doesn’t know where to visit to Solve our Nigerian Problem. Use one stone kill two bird angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by Yankiss(m): 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is very serious. I pray for my country, Nigeria. This kind of epidemic if treated carelessly can wipe out hundreds of millions of people!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by dayleke: 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wahala wa o
Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by dayleke: 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Adflex1:
and the Italian man doesn’t know where to visit to Solve our Nigerian Problem. Use one stone kill two bird angry

Lol.... grin

You no serious o

3 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by proclinician: 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
If only this virus will wipe off every political office holder in aso rock from buhari to the least fct chairman. Wipe all of them off our problems are solved.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament by itsme01: 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
wahala dey oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 / Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.