Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families (480 Views)

Ronaldo Donates Rubble From His Portugal Mansion To Needy Families / I Never Thought I Would Have Achieved So Much At 35- Cristiano Ronaldo / Bursaspor Vs Fenerbahce: Smoking 36-Year-Old Man Thought To Be A 'Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families by rottable(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
There are some sportsmen men you never thought were families until now, I was also amazed. when I found out these Facts.

1) Aubameyang's family:

Pierre Emerick aubameyang was born on 18 June 1989. He is believed to be one of the most prolific strikers of all time. Currently, he plays for the Arsenal football club.
Williams aubameyang was born on February 1987. He is a French-born Gabonese footballer. He played for AC Milan between 2007- 2011.

2) Ali's family:

Muhammed Ali was an American boxer nicknamed " the greatest". He was born on January 17, 1942, and passed away on June 3, 2016.
Rahman Ali is an American former heavyweight boxer. He is the younger brother of Muhammed Ali. He was born on July 18, 1944, in Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.A

3) Aminu's Family:

Al-Farouq Aminu was born on September 21, 1990. He currently plays for the Orlando Magic basketball team in the U.S. He plays internationally for Nigeria national team, where he represented Nigeria at FIBA Africa championship in Tunisia, they won a Gold medal.
Abdul Alade "Alade" Aminu was born on September 14, 1987. He is a Nigerian professional basketball player but at club level, plays for Polski- sulkier of the Polish basketball team ( PLK). In August 2015, Aminu helped Nigerian team win a gold medal in 2015 Afrobasket championship.

4) Klitschko's family:

Vitali Klitschko was born on 19 July 1971. As a boxer, Klitschko is a three-time world Heavyweight champion and second-longest reigning WBC heavyweight champion of all time. When he retired from boxing in 2013, he joined politics. He currently serves as the Mayor of Kyiv in Ukraine.
Wladimir Klitschko was born on 25 March 1976, is a Ukrainian former professional boxer who competed from 1996 to 2017. He held the world heavyweight championship twice. He is known for his exceptional knockout power and excellent foot works. Total fights 69, win 64, losses 5. Klitschko holds the record for the longest cumulative heavyweight title reign of all time with 4,382 days as world heavyweight champion.

5) Murray's family

Jamie Robert Murray is a British professional tennis player from Scotland. He was born on 13, February 1986. He is a seven-time grand slam doubles winner. He is the elder brother of Andy Murray.
Andy Murray is a British professional tennis player from Scotland. He is a three-time grand slam tournament winner, two - time Olympic champion, Davies cup champion, winner of the 2016 ATP world tour finals and former tennis number 1.

Re: Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families by rottable(m): 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Feel free to add yours

Re: Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families by chatinent: 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Personally know no one of them.
Re: Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families by rottable(m): 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
Personally know no one of them.
I guess you don't like sport
Re: Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families by chatinent: 4:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
rottable:
I guess you don't like sport
Yeah. Find seeing it boring.
Re: Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families by Lawgod247: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
ok
Re: Sportmen You Never Thought Were Families by thundafire: 6:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ur topic misleading as u

(1) (Reply)

Oshoala, Ordega, Super Falcons Stars Join Falz’s Bop Daddy Challenge / Pochettino: I'm Sure Our Paths Will Cross Again / Curtis Axel Fired By WWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.