Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Paypal Withdrawal Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Withdrawal Issue (645 Views)

Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? / Can Stanbic Ibtc Prepaid Card Be Used For Paypal Withdrawal? / Paypal Withdrawal Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Withdrawal Issue by linusmels(m): 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Please since the UBA africard withdrawal issue in paypal has not been resolved, I need some advice from you guys.

I want to sell my paypal but don't know which one to go with between IJAM Exchange and Pexbank.

Please advice me on which one to go with and please say why you would like me to go with them.

Scammers stay away.

Thanks
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Issue by Sheisenough(f): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
linusmels:
Please since the UBA africard withdrawal issue in paypal has not been resolved, I need some advice from you guys.

I want to sell my paypal but don't know which one to go with between IJAM Exchange and Pexbank.

Please advice me on which one to go with and please say why you would like me to go with them.

Scammers stay away.

Thanks

Hello can I get your contact? Want to earn online legally. you could be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Safe Way To Shop From The UK/USA To Nigeria - GCL Parcel.com / Get A Professional Business Portfolio Website For Just N28,000 / Earn While You Are At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.