Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,383 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Bet9ja sure code - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bet9ja sure code (234 Views)

Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / ​bet9ja Sure Winning Code For Sunday February 18/02/2018 / Little Boy Wins 44.8m On Bet9ja - See His Betslip Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja sure code by Timson01(m): 7:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone I really would love to tell you the whole truth bet9ja is a scam what do I mean the whole betting stuff is just full of lies,they make it look as if they are there to make you rich but it is all a lie ,I feel bet9ja system has been so manipulated that no matter what you played you must lose I am beginning to suspect that bet9ja are even behind most games manipulation where clubs are supposed to win they lose so that more betters get to lose money and they stupidly enrich there pocket,and they come with lies to deceive our youth if you like bet Barcelona to win against enyimba that day you will see that they would lose .how is that possible for goodness sake bet9ja na thief na be serious one I wish there can be one better than this ponzi bet9ja scheme if you think am lieing ask yourself the last time you won money from bet9ja you will see what am saying is true ?bet9ja ladlas na scam na be

(1) (Reply)

Britain's Prime Minister Boris Johnson & Matt Hancock Test Positive For Covid19 / Trump Extends Federal Social Distancing Guidelines To April 30 / Donations To Combat Coronavirus In Nigeria Hits N15bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.