Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 (4617 Views)

I Found This Secret That Will Help You Sell Faster And Make More Money / Become Rich With This Wonderful Product From Supperlife / Cheaper, Faster And Reliable #600 Data, #1100 Data Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Wish you a happy week
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Good day
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2020
If you don’t play you can’t win.”
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Good day
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by chrizzyace: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello, thank you for sharing this amazing information. I'll like to ask, if someone that's novice in all you mentioned, eligible to be among the members. If so, my username is chrizzyace

I await your reply...

Chris
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2020
chrizzyace:
Hello, thank you for sharing this amazing information. I'll like to ask, if someone that's novice in all you mentioned, eligible to be among the members. If so, my username is chrizzyace

I await your reply...

Chris
is for everybody. Welcome
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Power of 100 can make you rich faster than you trying to make it alone.
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
The three most dangerous weapon Satan used to establish poverty in Africa is Selfishness, division and greed.
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Let every man or woman here remember this, that if you wish to be great at all, you must begin where you are and with what you are. He who would be great anywhere must first be great in his own Philadelphia.
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fempes(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Fempes
Pls add me
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Eponzy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Eponzy
Notify me
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by olenime(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Olenime
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by santorz(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Good day sir, Santos by name am interested
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Bobbysteps: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please fasttrackrich, drop your number or chat me up on whats-up:08127504439. I have an important thing to discuss with you. Thanks
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thànk you very much for all your replies. Hope you are Staying Safe by Staying at Home. Thanks
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bobbysteps:
Please fasttrackrich, drop your number or chat me up on whats-up:08127504439. I have an important thing to discuss with you. Thanks
Ok, I will contact you soon
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Do not blame the world Find a solution. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that created them.”
Fast Track Rich is here to bring permanent solution to poverty . Through power of 100.
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Bobbysteps: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Please, i never see your chat on my whats-up. We seriously need to talk. Thanks
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by opeyemi2012(m): 1:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Fasttrackrich:
Reasons why people are still poor:

1. Not willing to take risk
2. Wrong business/investment.
3. Not coming together as a group and build businesses/Companies.
4. Not knowing that contributing #1,000 to #2,500 per month as a group can make them millionaires in 10 years
5. Scattered people everywhere.
6. Putting more time and money into businesses and companies that will not give them at least #1 billion naira in the Next 10 years.
7. Lack of long term investment.
8. People are blind, greed , selfish and wicked.

Luke 4:18

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,

You don't have money to start a business. You don't have a job or may be you have one but salary is too small. Don't worry!! I have come to share with you a simple secret that will give you financial freedom between now and next 10years.

Pls don't mind my English.

Do you know if 100 people had genuinely come together as a group last 10years ago. And choose to invest in real estate or Nigerian e-commerce or dropshipping e-commerce. By contributing #1,000 to #2,500 per month. By now they will be rich.

Do you not know that you can get properties at credit? And pay bit by bit to next 5 to 20years

Example: You can get a plot of land at #60,000 to #100,000. The group can decide to collect 300 plots at #30,000,000 and pay initial of #5,000,000. Then start paying 250,000 every month. In 9years they will finish paying the money. By then the value of the land will be #1m to #10m/plot.

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together!

If people can start forming groups of investment like the way our so called pastors form churches on every corner of street in this country. And the same way people are happy to become slaves to network marketing, Betting and ponzi companies. By now the issue of no money no job and poverty will reduce.

What one strong man cannot do in one hundred years, will only take 100 ordinary people to do in three months”.
This means that by pulling together you can bring the future to present.*
You don't need to be ashamed, you can start with 100 or more people.
Don't wait till 100 years to make it alone and don't die with that your beautiful ideas. Start Now!!!

Here I will help 100 people in dropshipping e-commerce to set up dropshipping stores and manage it for them. I will make sure that everyone receives his/her benefits when the stores start making money. Everything will be transparent. But I will need genuinely people to volunteer to make it successful. Dropshipping is a very lucrative business that runs in billion of dollars.

Each person to contribute #2,500 initial payment to build first store and #1,000 every month for advert. After 3 months we decide if we are going to build more stores.

The stores will be build by alidropship company USA. We will buy a premium dropshipping stores from this company.
Please read more about the premium dropshipping stores here
https://alidropship.com/premium-dropshipping-stores/

We are going to use here as meeting point for now.

To join comment by sending your signature name and I will add you to the list.

Please make sure you save this page.

Fast Track Rich Members

1. Fasttrackrich
2. sandygechy
3. Enyice
4. Richpon
5. Mrfrankmay
6. Kind82
7. Prince10348
8. esty579.
9. Bobbysteps
10. Dicksonnet
11. Diligence1
12. chyegems
13. Teejaywise
14. Ay04z
15. Thoosing
16. chrizzyace
17. Fempes
18. Eponzy
19. Olenime
20. Santos
opeyemi2012
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by mescana01: 2:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Pls add me mescana01
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by WalkerMichael(m): 2:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Omo which kind format be this. shocked shocked
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bobbysteps:
Please, i never see your chat on my whats-up. We seriously need to talk. Thanks
Check your WhatsApp now
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by magictonic(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
please add me to this list....magictonic
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2020
Welcome to Fast Track Rich
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 4:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Very soon many will loose their jobs and hunger will increase. Africans (blacks) are the most wicked human being on Earth. They are wicked to them selves and haters to them selves. A place where few people steal the wealth of millions of people and turn them to poor slaves by dividing them into pices. Not only that Satan use government leaders and religious leaders to divid Africans as a nations, it also divid you as individuals into pices. Meaning that your mind and your decisions are shattered that you don't know the right and wrong anyone. This has given birth to blindness/darkness, selfishness and greed. And you will come out praise and support this evil men and women what a shame.

I am here to see how I can unite and help as much as possible with POWER OF �.
Join Fast Track Rich today to better your life and the life of others before is too late. STAY SAFE!!!!
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by tafiya: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Tafiya....please add me
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2020
tafiya:
Tafiya....please add me
welcome
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Samakus(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Samakus

Please add me

My WhatsApp number is in my signature
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Samakus:
Samakus

Please add me

My WhatsApp number is in my signature
welcome
Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom Season 1 by Fasttrackrich: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Act now before is too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Par Excellence Rice 100lbs (american Long Grain Rice) For Sale @ 12,800 / Buy & Order Original Produced Packaged Zobo For Private Use, Distribution Etc. / LPG Skid Plants For Sale,of 2.5ton,5tons,10ton And 26tons (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.