Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,347 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Obama Shares Out To Repair Your Phone Broken Screen With Toothpaste [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Shares Out To Repair Your Phone Broken Screen With Toothpaste [VIDEO] (895 Views)

Obama Shares His Favorite Songs Of 2020, Wizkid And Tems Among List— CNN / Barack Obama Shares Romantic Birthday Message With Wife Michelle / Michelle Obama Shares Beautiful Family Photo To Celebrate Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Shares Out To Repair Your Phone Broken Screen With Toothpaste [VIDEO] by Davidbunmi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yeah.. early today, obama shares a video on his YTC on the new discovery The method works for all screen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BkLnoRIQRA
Re: Obama Shares Out To Repair Your Phone Broken Screen With Toothpaste [VIDEO] by ahnie: 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Can all toothpaste do this?
God knows am so emptying the last unused pack of sensodyne tooth paste in the house on my broken phone screen....but the problem now is ......

How will I explain the disappearance of the toothpaste to my husband?
Re: Obama Shares Out To Repair Your Phone Broken Screen With Toothpaste [VIDEO] by Bilabong(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
ahnie:
Can all toothpaste do this?
God knows am so emptying the last unused pack of sensodyne tooth paste in the house on my broken phone screen....but the problem now is ......

How will I explain the disappearance of the toothpaste to my husband?

Lol... Avoid problem... Get that of 100box
Re: Obama Shares Out To Repair Your Phone Broken Screen With Toothpaste [VIDEO] by ahnie: 10:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bilabong:

Lol... Avoid problem... Get that of 100box
Which is?
Re: Obama Shares Out To Repair Your Phone Broken Screen With Toothpaste [VIDEO] by Bilabong(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2020
ahnie:

Which is?

U know small thing like missing toothpaste might cost a big fight o.... Just get another instead

(1) (Reply)

Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re / (video) Meet The Nigerian Lady Claiming Cardi B, That Makes Nigerians Talking / Mike Tyson Networth, Biography, Cars And, Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.